PDA

View Full Version : Cap vanities

Picklee
05-21-2014, 07:57 PM
Hey AL
I really love the tradable vanities but we need some that arent, to show our significance and how long we have been playing (besides banners--- too boring lol)
I think we should add a vanity helm or armor each cap (like PL)
They could make a new set every cap Example: lvl 36 cap- purple dragon helm/ lvl 41 cap- purple dragon armor
I also think we should add cap pets, and when next cap come, that pet is no longer available (and arent tradable)
These would make Al a lot better. I think a cap set would look pretty nice:D
This would make a huge success in the game, you could even make a real cap set (like mythic set) for capping. Like the angel set in PL. This would be so awesome, people always complain about how there gear sucks at end game level and they cant pvp, but if you balance it from cap pets and sets, it would be great! You would still have the arcane pets and better mythics but this wouod at least have a start for that one endgame noob, you know?
This would sound more appetizing to cap than a banner, think of it, when you cap you get: a vanity helm or armor, mythic set, and pet (NONE OF IT TRADABLE) that would probably make a huge success in the game.

Sincerely
Igoturpickle

Peer
05-21-2014, 11:17 PM
"I also think we should add cap pets, and when next cap come, that pet is no longer available (and arent tradable)"
- So you're saying if we reach cap we receive a pet available for that cap only?
- What do you mean by that pet is no longer available? You mean you can't use it anymore?

And how would the economy go larger if the players can choose the cap items if it is better than mythic?

Doomreaper
05-21-2014, 11:50 PM
"I also think we should add cap pets, and when next cap come, that pet is no longer available (and arent tradable)"
- So you're saying if we reach cap we receive a pet available for that cap only?
- What do you mean by that pet is no longer available? You mean you can't use it anymore?

And how would the economy go larger if the players can choose the cap items if it is better than mythic?

He means that after the next level cap increase no one else could obtain that pet. The people who already got it would keep it. And I think he just meant armor.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Peer
05-21-2014, 11:53 PM
He means that after the next level cap increase no one else could obtain that pet. The people who already got it would keep it. And I think he just meant armor.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Okay I get it but I think in that line he meant Pets.

Xeusx
05-22-2014, 12:42 AM
Hey AL
I really love the tradable vanities but we need some that arent, to show our significance and how long we have been playing (besides banners--- too boring lol)
I think we should add a vanity helm or armor each cap (like PL)
They could make a new set every cap Example: lvl 36 cap- purple dragon helm/ lvl 41 cap- purple dragon armor
I also think we should add cap pets, and when next cap come, that pet is no longer available (and arent tradable)
These would make Al a lot better. I think a cap set would look pretty nice:D
This would make a huge success in the game, you could even make a real cap set (like mythic set) for capping. Like the angel set in PL. This would be so awesome, people always complain about how there gear sucks at end game level and they cant pvp, but if you balance it from cap pets and sets, it would be great! You would still have the arcane pets and better mythics but this wouod at least have a start for that one endgame noob, you know?
This would sound more appetizing to cap than a banner, think of it, when you cap you get: a vanity helm or armor, mythic set, and pet (NONE OF IT TRADABLE) that would probably make a huge success in the game.

Sincerely
Igoturpickle
Really? -100000000
Do u want my reason for that?
This is different game...NOT same game but different play!

Edit: Lol, remember, this is arcane adventure, not animal adventure like PL, who want animal adventure in AL? No one, right?
This suggestion will make more AL more lame and boring...like PL, peoples always want something new, not something new from other old game...

Peer
05-22-2014, 12:48 AM
Really? -100000000

Edit: Lol, remember, this is arcane adventure, not animal adventure like PL, who want animal adventure in AL? No one, right?
This suggestion will make more AL more lame and boring...like PL, peoples always want something new, not something new from other old game... Too right mate.

Jack O Reaper
05-22-2014, 01:41 AM
Really? -100000000

This suggestion will make more AL more lame and boring...like PL, peoples always want something new, not something new from other old game...
Yeah.