PDA

View Full Version : Skill for mage: invincibility

anglfyr
12-27-2010, 02:41 PM
I would like to suggest this because I think it would be more fun to have skill called invincibility. It is more like a shield but its different.

Like u will ONLY be able to have/get this skill til u get to level 55-60.

20 mana, 60-100 secs cool down,
60 sec invincibility etc.

Echelong
12-27-2010, 02:43 PM
What??? if you knew what you just started you wouldn't have posted this. I suggest you edit it away fast.

anglfyr
12-27-2010, 03:31 PM
Why? hahaha. Harry Potter had ->invincibility cloak! There's invincibility power in ben10 alien force (the game).
Why not n Pocket Legends?

I still want to suggest this skill for mages. :p

Echelong
12-27-2010, 03:36 PM
a lot of people think mages are overpowered and maybe they are right in one way but what I think its that bears are underpowered.

anglfyr
12-27-2010, 03:42 PM
Hahaha thats a good thing.
Mages supposed to be powerful.

Which do you think is powerful/can do more damage? Sword or lighting+firestorm (combo)?

ogblood
12-27-2010, 03:47 PM
OMG bears are super underpowered I think that bears should be able to do skills that affect the party and not just self target also it would be cool for bears to get duel wield axes swords ect

anglfyr
12-27-2010, 03:53 PM
Why dont u suggest for bears to have like kingkong skills? hahaha.

Icemageix
12-27-2010, 03:58 PM
mages ftw~!

anglfyr
12-27-2010, 03:59 PM
This is a suggestion thread buddy.

Junside
12-27-2010, 04:01 PM
Mages are support characters, not demigods. If it had invincibility, for that long everyone would want a mage.

regie831
12-27-2010, 05:42 PM
so do you mean you're not visible to other players or you're invincible for 60 sec. where nothing/no one can hurt you? well if it's either of those sorry but I'm going to have to disagree. why would you want elves to be more overpowered?

Falete
12-27-2010, 05:49 PM
never! mages had been created with powerful skills that allows them to stay one step over the ursans and archers. Giving them more skills like that will make the balance unfairer.
Negative

superglut2
12-27-2010, 06:25 PM
I want an headshot skill for archer. 1 hit from the headshot skill = instant dead! Bosses , pvp , mobs! Hit chance 99.9% cooldown every 15 sec. ;)

Eleanor
12-27-2010, 10:20 PM
This is a suggestion thread buddy.

And yet this is still under the suggestions and FEEDBACK area...

As do all suggestions/ideas start, they are criticized at first then either accepted or dumped...

Icicle Wind
12-28-2010, 01:45 AM
How about splitting enchantress into mage and priest? The current enchantress neither stands out in healing nor nuking. We can't live on any of them alone, which makes enchantress living meat.
Splitting enchantress into two classes will make PvP more balanced, with the mages acting as nukes (AoE blasts, different DoT burns, debuffs etc); and the priests acting as pure buffers and healers (drain life, buffs, debuffs)(you know, the current buff system works well, featuring a small party buff for pve and a larger self buff for pvp)

Pharcyde
12-28-2010, 03:14 AM
lol sorry didn't even read your post... Saw Invincibility and 60-100 seconds.

Can already tell this is a big fat no no.

How about splitting enchantress into mage and priest? The current enchantress neither stands out in healing nor nuking. We can't live on any of them alone, which makes enchantress living meat.
Splitting enchantress into two classes will make PvP more balanced, with the mages acting as nukes (AoE blasts, different DoT burns, debuffs etc); and the priests acting as pure buffers and healers (drain life, buffs, debuffs)(you know, the current buff system works well, featuring a small party buff for pve and a larger self buff for pvp)

Yeah we have this!

War mages - Damage bias'ed.

Support mage - Good in damage, but super crap armor. Meant to support team with heals/revives/buffs/debuffs. They are good at taking out junk mobs but for bosses they are pretty much useless in damage.

Echelong
12-28-2010, 09:40 AM

Yep we are actually 3 classes in other games. Buff and debuff; heal; plus nuke. (Warlock, priest and mage) But we don't excel in any of them and we have crappy armor which in this game is a lot considering OL can kill you in two hits with pots. And if you want armor you will have to dual spec and lose a lot of DPS. Or go to paladin and lose your mana regen.

I still want bears to be given a boost to their DPS and aggro management. Don't have one but I would roll one if they did.

Blaquehaaart
12-28-2010, 10:56 PM
I agree...although, I think that once cast it should become an unlimited buff, gives you unlimited mana, allows you to aoe one hit everything in the game, and allows you to shoot chuck norris out of your hands.

Lesrider
12-28-2010, 11:03 PM
New class! Summoner -- but can only summon Chuck Norris ;)

Pharcyde
12-29-2010, 05:01 AM
New class! Summoner -- but can only summon Chuck Norris ;)

No way! Summoners wouldn't even be good because Chuck Norris is so beastly that he would refuse to fight for the summoner. He would just slowly walk off in the sunset beating the living snot out of Andy Dick.

rogoku
12-29-2010, 07:31 PM
dude harry had invisibility cloack meaning he hid. and ben 10 oh wow. really? Ya lets copy the worst game ever.

Phoenixking
12-29-2010, 07:37 PM
U kno wats wierd mages were underpowered no the overpowered while bears were oberpowered now there underpowered

Pharcyde
12-30-2010, 02:51 AM
U kno wats wierd mages were underpowered no the overpowered while bears were oberpowered now there underpowered

Nd I love it!