PDA

View Full Version : Wants help for leveling 45-50!

Unruly
12-27-2010, 03:19 PM
I am seeking help leveling to level 50 ASAP. I am currently level 45. We can farm at alien oasis 2 or trials. I want some level 50's so it can be faster. I am willing to pay up to 20k for a level 50 help. Unless they are doing it for free. Please get back to me asap!

Hodnett
12-27-2010, 03:35 PM
If you want to level really fast, then go to AO3: Crush the Keeper...When you are there put an XP elixer on and run thru the level without killing the bosses. Once you have killed all of the non-boss enemies, remake the match. It helps if you do it with a friend or two.

Unruly
12-27-2010, 03:36 PM
I know, but it would be much faster with groups.

ECHUSER
12-27-2010, 03:55 PM
imo, you should save the gold for xp pots. i've found that if you know your avatars job in a group and if you know skill combos, ppl will friend you and remake the game. for example, if youre a bear, dont stomp the boss all over the place. keep him up against the wall or in the corner. if you're a bird, thorn wall after the bear pulls everyone in and before the mage does the lightning. if youre the mage make sure you keep an eye on everyones health and heal when necessary.

Unruly
12-27-2010, 04:14 PM
Whenever I'm in crush the keeper, I always get booted by level 50's.. It's hard to find a group

ECHUSER
12-27-2010, 04:47 PM
try joining groups wout level 50's in it. some of the games you get booted from in crush w/ lvl 50ers is because they already have a set group and they're just going after the keeper and king mynas... literally running right past the mobs. join groups w/ upper 40's and you'll not only be playing w people who have the same objective as you, you'll also feel more comfortable buying xp pots (prob wont get booted unless they have a set team). the majorty of people who are at level 50 focus on killing bosses for totems, drops, quests etc. the majority of people who arent lvl 50 are more focused on killing mobs for xp and skip bosses.

Snakespeare
12-27-2010, 04:57 PM
In keeper there are two types of groups. The 50s are farming keeper, the <50s are farming xp. Join the <50 groups. Use hardcore playas potion at the start of each run.

Unruly
12-27-2010, 05:02 PM
Okay, I'll give it a shot.

Fyrce
12-27-2010, 06:16 PM
And sometimes you get lucky.

Friend and I were wandering about doing totems w/ a group generally, but it was mostly just us when he needed the NPC. He decided to do Crush for bit to "pop" NPC. We were chatting and clearing and did not really care who was with us :) I think there was another level 50 but others were lower. Only thing is, while friend and I were having fun and killing/talking/whatever, the under 50s had a tendency to die to keeper and mynas.

Just a note.