PDA

View Full Version : >> magnum << stay solid

barzagli
05-22-2014, 01:42 AM

Master:
Tongasmash, Ironlung & Barzagli

Officer:

Motto:
Everybody have a good time (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hkmno7nNWTg)

OBJECTIVE
Bwahahahahahaahahahahaahaaaa!!!

MUST BE level 41 and 10K Ap.

RULES:
- Both PVP (CTF & TDM) & PVE
- NO DRAMA!!
- No begging, scamming and carry good manners.
(Break these... we'll probably hunt you... XP)

ONCE YOUR OUT THEN YOU'LL BE STARTING FROM SCRATCH! (INCL. OFFICER)

ALLIES:
- Mastermind PH
- REPUBLIKA
- AERTERNA
- NO RULES

barzagli
05-22-2014, 01:42 AM
reserve

barzagli
05-22-2014, 01:43 AM
reserved

Linkincena
05-22-2014, 01:43 AM
Ah nice lol

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

crotbilas
05-22-2014, 01:53 AM
nice new guild threads

OBJECTIVE
Bwahahahahahaahahahahaahaaaa!!! / RIP

Keep solid magnum :D

crotbilas
05-22-2014, 01:54 AM
http://i62.tinypic.com/29wv6yx.jpg

Heruesz
05-22-2014, 02:01 AM
Bwahahahahhhahahaahahahahahaaahaha

Instanthumor
05-22-2014, 02:05 AM
Cool logo!

R.I.P. ME

crotbilas
05-22-2014, 02:13 AM
Gratz on #3!
where eos bro? i miss your guild huhu..

Zeus
05-22-2014, 02:16 AM
Guys, c'mon, no trolling on this thread. The war is over and things are settling down, let us not appear like the bad guys by trolling their thread. Okay? :)

Paulsebi
05-22-2014, 02:17 AM
where eos bro? i miss your guild huhu..

Thanks for asking, I have it, still in my hands :)

Good luck!

Paulsebi
05-22-2014, 02:23 AM
Guys, c'mon, no trolling on this thread. The war is over and things are settling down, let us not appear like the bad guys by trolling their thread. Okay? :)

No intention of trolling, sorry, just congratz them, sorry if it sounded like this, but was not a trolling post.

Anyway I'm out of this thread and good luck guys!

Heruesz
05-22-2014, 02:24 AM
Thanks for asking, I have it, still in my hands :)

Good luck!

Deep condolence :o)

Endkey
05-22-2014, 02:27 AM
Love the logo...nice art barz :)

crotbilas
05-22-2014, 02:37 AM

agreed :chuncky:

Zeus
05-22-2014, 02:39 AM
agrred :chuncky:

However, I would request you to remove your guild logo. Please do not think that I do not know what the letters and periods stand for. It's also a form of trolling.

• RIP P.... = RIP Pride
• RIP E.. = RIP EOS
• RIP P.....R..... = RIP Phoenix Reborn
• RIP L.... = RIP Loyal
• RIP ....LIE... = RIP Resilience

It's not funny nor is it true. It also certainly does not help maintain forum peace.

crotbilas
05-22-2014, 03:09 AM
However, I would request you to remove your guild logo. Please do not think that I do not know what the letters and periods stand for. It's also a form of trolling.

• RIP P.... = RIP Pride
• RIP E.. = RIP EOS
• RIP L.... = RIP Loyal

It's not funny. It's untrue. It also certainly does not help maintain forum peace.

pls dont make a new issues , perhaps thats for the remembering of the pet animals in barzagli house..

pls ask barzagli dont ask me bro :)

Xbadboyx
05-22-2014, 03:12 AM

• RIP P.... = RIP Pride
• RIP E.. = RIP EOS
• RIP L.... = RIP Loyal

It's not funny nor is it true. It also certainly does not help maintain forum peace.
eos is still running , and even if not , magnum has nothing to do with it neither with resialnce or any other mentioned guild , they are trying to keep their guild together after many members had left them , dont u see how hard they are trying? look at their new thread , so i dont think they have the time to make fun of other guilds while they are falling down .

They need to focus more on their members instead of focusing on making a new thread for the guild or soon it will be r.i.p m "bwahaha" -.-'.

Zeus
05-22-2014, 03:13 AM
pls dont make a new issues , perhaps thats for the remembering of the pet animals in barzagli house..

pls ask barzagli dont ask me bro :)

Are you really telling me that it's just a coincidence that all of these matched up to exactly the number of dots as in the signature? Out of respect to avoid future drama, you should remove both the image in your signature and the one in the original post.

At <Karma>, we have been able to create a guild thread without spite or need for retribution. I do not understand why <Magnum> does not have the capacity or maturity to do the same.

Dragracer
05-22-2014, 03:13 AM
Whoossshhaaaa..... Obrut here :)

kahel
05-22-2014, 03:18 AM
please stay out of our guild thanks. and art is an expression, you can interpret however you want it ;)

kahel
05-22-2014, 03:21 AM
Gratz on #3!

Thanks paul , sorry to see eos go. It has been in AL for so long and this is the first time in AL history that EOS disbanded , sending my deepest condolences. Imagine ...an institution like EOS with a good GM like you, wow....can't believe it .

Zeus
05-22-2014, 03:22 AM
please stay out of our guild thanks. and art is an expression, you can interpret however you want it ;)

All I am requesting is for players to stop the trolling and remove the "clever" ways around the trolling. Is that too much to ask? Remiem has already told me that she will be banning any future trolls in GvG, so am I really asking for too much by asking Barzagli to remove the logo?

It's better he removes the logo then getting banned for trolling, as it's not really something I would wish on somebody. Wouldn't you agree?

kahel
05-22-2014, 03:25 AM
All I am requesting is for players to stop the trolling and remove the "clever" ways around the trolling. Is that too much to ask? Remiem has already told me that she will be banning any future trolls in GvG, so am I really asking for too much by asking Barzagli to remove the logo?

It's better he removes the logo then getting banned for trolling, as it's not really something I would wish on somebody. Wouldn't you agree?

How can ART be trolling?

crotbilas
05-22-2014, 03:27 AM
Are you really telling me that it's just a coincidence that all of these matched up to exactly the number of dots as in the signature? Out of respect to avoid future drama, you should remove both the image in your signature and the one in the original post.

At <Karma>, we have been able to create a guild thread without spite or need for retribution. I do not understand why <Magnum> does not have the capacity or maturity to do the same.

im not active in forum dude..pls ask barzagli or bless

cya

Zeus
05-22-2014, 03:28 AM
How can ART be trolling?

Memes, have you heard of them? Art can be trolling because it sends a message. You need an example? Propaganda. In WWII, art was used as a means of propaganda. So, please do not tell me that art can not be trolling. That is entirely untrue.

So again, please remove the logo. It is a very simple and very justified request.

Alhuntrazeck
05-22-2014, 03:29 AM
Thanks paul , sorry to see eos go. It has been in AL for so long and this is the first time in AL history that EOS disbanded , sending my deepest condolences. Imagine ...an institution like EOS with a good GM like you, wow....can't believe it .

EOS hasn't disbanded! We've met up with old friends under a new name - that's all!

:D

officiallyjun
05-22-2014, 03:31 AM
Just like Tom and Jerry ahahaha..sometimes Tom won and sometimes Jerry won. Beside it all, so many ppl like to watch it!
Enjoy the game my friends..

kahel
05-22-2014, 03:34 AM
Memes, have you heard of them? Art can be trolling because it sends a message. You need an example? Propaganda. In WWII, art was used as a means of propaganda. So, please do not tell me that art can not be trolling. That is entirely untrue.

So again, please remove the logo. It is a very simple and very justified request.

Memes are also an art form and can be more specific when used with words. But the logo here doesn't say anything or any words that are offensive to anyone. So please don't make it look like everything is about you. But thanks for your interpretation.

Slappityslap
I don't understand one thing. Can someone please explain to me? So Karma asked not to post crap in their thread and people stopped and now their GM came to troll here? Respect others and they will do the same, perhaps.

Instanthumor
Just like Tom and Jerry ahahaha..sometimes Tom won and sometimes Jerry won. Beside it all, so many ppl like to watch it!
Enjoy the game my friends..

Tom never won.

Aziiii
05-22-2014, 03:35 AM
Dev's busy cleaning when they should scale arena ..and bael and spring event :)). No wonder its moved in june
Oh well ...*grabs popcorn* xD
Good luck, have fun guys :)

Daddyblu
05-22-2014, 03:38 AM
I don't understand one thing. Can someone please explain to me? So Karma asked not to post crap in their thread and people stopped and now their GM came to troll here? Respect others and they will do the same, perhaps.

Paul did not troll we just say Gratz.

Zeus
05-22-2014, 03:39 AM
Meme's are also an art form and can be more specific when used with words. But the logo here doesn't say anything or any words that are offensive to anyone. So please don't make it look like everything is about you. But thanks for your interpretation.

Yes, Memes are an art form and can be more specific when used with words. However, you are wrong when the logo does not say anything.

1. The logo has multiple banners of RIP
2. There are random letters and then there are periods for missing letters.
3. These missing letters all seem to match up with the guild names that I have posted earlier.

Currently, your argument is that they do no mean anything. However, if I used asterisks for vulgar words but kept the main letters and character limit, I would be able to get past something like a chat filter, right? However, at the same time, any intelligent human would be able to decipher what I was attempting to say.

It is the same thing here and it's just rude and uncalled for. Instigations start both ways. If you do not instigate, people will not post.

So, last time...please remove the logo.

Thanks!

Zeus
05-22-2014, 03:40 AM

The GM only trolled after the original post. So, I hope that makes sense. If they were able to make a proper guild thread without trolling, it would have been all well and dandy. However, this is not the case.

This will be my final post on the thread on this matter. I made my point and I kindly asked the GM to remove it in order to prevent forum wars. If he does, that's great. If he doesn't, I will not be participating in any ensuing forum wars that come from this original post.

Limsi
05-22-2014, 03:45 AM
The GM only trolled after the original post. So, I hope that makes sense. If they were able to make a proper guild thread without trolling, it would have been all well and dandy. However, this is not the case.

This will be my final post on the thread in terms of this matter. I made my point and I kindly asked the GM to remove it in order to prevent forum wars. If he does, that's great. If he doesn't, I will not be participating in any ensuing forum wars that come from this original post.

Paul claims he did not troll and that what he said was a congratulatory remark. I'm confused >.<

kahel
05-22-2014, 03:52 AM
Yes, Memes are an art form and can be more specific when used with words. However, you are wrong when the logo does not say anything.

1. The logo has multiple banners of RIP
2. There are random letters and then there are periods for missing letters.
3. These missing letters all seem to match up with the guild names that I have posted earlier.

Currently, your argument is that they do no mean anything. However, if I used asterisks for vulgar words but kept the main letters and character limit, I would be able to get past something like a chat filter, right? However, at the same time, any intelligent human would be able to decipher what I was attempting to say.

It is the same thing here and it's just rude and uncalled for. Instigations start both ways. If you do not instigate, people will not post.

So, last time...please remove the logo.

Thanks!

lol again and thanks for your interpretation. It doesn't prove anything and only Barzagli can answer.

Creativity can be expressed through images , words, letters, colors, and it can mean way more than what it is. Basically art can be interpreted in so many ways. Like Monalisa, some people can interpret the smirk being evil or innocent. Also i can say that she is holding a knife cause her hand is hidden from the portrait after killing her husband. Im not sure if you are getting my point, but please appreciate the artwork , you have to admit, it is good.

Limsi
05-22-2014, 03:59 AM
All of you guys hush. There have been so much infractions inflicted on both sides and we don't want to escalate to a whole new level of barbaric pillow fights.

Heruesz
05-22-2014, 04:02 AM
Teesttt

jeocapat
05-22-2014, 04:33 AM
Ladies and Gentlemen, what is bad in remembering ones victories and success or supposed victories and success in a funny way? I don't remember his name but the GM of Karma does it everytime he can to the extent he even offends and denigrates other players and nobody complains about it.
Lets try to keep the respective threads of all guilds clean. Just as Remiem said if you find something offensive feel free to report but stay silent.
Everyone stay in your respective guild threads and do not feed the trolls.
Goodluck to Mag with the new guild thread.

It can be so hard to bite back and keep from retaliating, but that is what I need you to do, and quietly report them and wait patiently for a mod to take care of it. Remiem.

Daddyblu
05-22-2014, 04:43 AM
Ladies and Gentlemen, what is bad in remembering ones victories and success or supposed victories and success in a funny way? I don't remember his name but the GM of Karma does it everytime he can to the extent he even offends and denigrates other players and nobody complains about it.
Lets try to keep the respective threads of all guilds clean. Just as Remiem said if you find something offensive feel free to report but stay silent.
Everyone stay in your respective guild threads and do not feed the trolls.
Goodluck to Mag with the new guild thread.

It can be so hard to bite back and keep from retaliating, but that is what I need you to do, and quietly report them and wait patiently for a mod to take care of it. Remiem.

Are you accusing me ?

Karma has two Gm's Paul and Me.

Now if you scroll back to page one can you see if i post any troll.
If you do please Quote it.

Slappityslap
05-22-2014, 04:54 AM
Copied this from Zeus post

"The GM only trolled after the original post. So, I hope that makes sense.*"

There you go Daddy.

Like you said you don't care about other guilds threads and yet you're here.

Paulsebi
05-22-2014, 05:34 AM
To make it clear was not at all a troll. No intention in it as mentioned before.

Good luck guys!

I'll remove it to make you guys happy, a congratulation is not a trolling post... but ye think whatever you want...

And RIP EOS! It's still in my hands and not disbanded.

P.S : My congratulation post has been deleted and sorry for misunderstanding, to be clear none came to troll!

barzagli
05-22-2014, 05:35 AM
Why are you guys so busy with wordings? its just wordings on banner and many meanings that's what I made it for. To make the one who see them think. If you don't like what I made just keep it to yourself.

the words can be:
• RIPP.... > RIPP
• RIPE.. >RIPE
• RIPP.....R..... >RIPPR
• RIPL.... >RIPL
• RIP....LIE... >RIPLIE

It also my friends which died:
• RIP P.... = RIP Paman (My Uncle)
• RIP E.. = RIP Eko (My Friend)
• RIP P.....R..... = RIP Paman Robert (uncle Robert)
• RIP L.... = RIP Leili (My friend)
• RIP ....LIE... = RIP heli lie sat

and many more.. if it what you perceived what you see then its your problem not ours.

So don't accused on anything.. it means a lot and let it be. This our thread and as remiem said we keep it in our thread. U guys don't troll here. Don't make a small thing to be a bigger drama.. shoo. I just like the designs.. and those swords are honouring.. pls delete your post.

Daddyblu
05-22-2014, 05:44 AM
Copied this from Zeus post

"The GM only trolled after the original post. So, I hope that makes sense.*"

There you go Daddy.

Like you said you don't care about other guilds threads and yet you're here.

Hmmm this is my 3rd post!

Why whats wrong in saying congrats magnum? is it consider a troll post?

crotbilas
05-22-2014, 06:31 AM
Why are you guys so busy with wordings? its just wordings on banner and many meanings that's what I made it for. To make the one who see them think. If you don't like what I made just keep it to yourself.

the words can be:
• RIPP.... > RIPP
• RIPE.. >RIPE
• RIPP.....R..... >RIPPR
• RIPL.... >RIPL
• RIP....LIE... >RIPLIE

and many more.. if it what you perceived what you see then its your problem not ours.

So don't accused on anything.. it means a lot and let it be. This our thread and as remiem said we keep it in our thread. U guys don't troll here. Don't make a small thing to be a bigger drama.. shoo. I just like the designs.. and those swords are honouring.. pls delete your post.

My deep condolences bro

keep solid

Slappityslap
05-22-2014, 06:40 AM
Hmmm this is my 3rd post!

Why whats wrong in saying congrats magnum? is it consider a troll post?

I don't know, ask Zeus.

mrshield
05-22-2014, 06:57 AM
GOOD luck MAGNUBS hahahah ...
Keep solid! We can doit! DONT give UP!

Ign: vvluffyvv,assasjns,jxt :p lets do guild pic again. Buwahahahha.

Hoardseeker
05-22-2014, 07:07 AM
@Karma

Stop WARNING Them nor Post in THEIR thread

So, You warn them?No Need to Ban Them?Stop Posting Here

And Follow this! an Awesome way said by our Zeus:

Again, I repeat:

Yes, I know it is spelled incorrectly.

How to handle a troll:
1. Report
2. Do not reply.
3. Leave it more hungry for attention then Miley Cyrus singing Wrecking Ball.

Yes, it's that simple!

This is Not a Troll post!

And I promise this is my Last post....

And Good Luck on Your Guild!

rest assured we have zero tolerance for these things and WILL take action where it is called for.

Vorg
05-22-2014, 07:16 AM

the words can be:
• RIPP.... > RIPP
• RIPE.. >RIPE
• RIPP.....R..... >RIPPR
• RIPL.... >RIPL
• RIP....LIE... >RIPLIE

sry to hear that bro, may they rest in peace

Hiosahaf
05-22-2014, 08:09 AM
Congrats on the new guild thread.. With that, I also hope that you guys have a new and fruitful beginning! :) Good luck to all my friends in Magnum!

Stay solid!

P.S.- You might want to add the sigs from the original thread. They were just so BA. Loved em!

Xts
05-22-2014, 08:12 AM
sry to hear that bro, may they rest in peace

AMEN

Xenobiotic
05-22-2014, 08:25 AM
Yeah, your sigs were (no offense sig makers) the best.

wvhills
05-22-2014, 08:54 AM

stop trolling parth. if the logo bothers u then just report it and explain why and let the devs handle it. idk about everyone else but i'm tired of this high school drama.

Bless
05-22-2014, 11:24 AM
GJ on the guild thread Barz.

the words can be:
• RIPP.... > RIPP
• RIPE.. >RIPE
• RIPP.....R..... >RIPPR
• RIPL.... >RIPL
• RIP....LIE... >RIPLIE

Btw showing condolences to friends and his uncle Paman isn't trolling, therefore it is not bannable.

Alcrexx
05-22-2014, 11:28 AM
Congrats on this new thread.

Good luck to Mags! Stay great and together!

Endkey
05-22-2014, 11:33 AM

the words can be:
• RIPP.... > RIPP
• RIPE.. >RIPE
• RIPP.....R..... >RIPPR
• RIPL.... >RIPL
• RIP....LIE... >RIPLIE

I guess your uncles and friends did a great effort in making magnum the way it is today....and im sure thats why you put their names up here...but i still dont know why are you hiding their names? o.O?

Blindness
05-22-2014, 11:38 AM
Is their guild thread people. They can use any logo or whatever pic they want. Noone of the outsiders have a right to telling them to remove it. Its up to them.

Anyway, grats on new guild thread!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Emmacheese
05-22-2014, 12:07 PM
Is their guild thread people. They can use any logo or whatever pic they want. Noone of the outsiders have a right to telling them to remove it. Its up to them.

Anyway, grats on new guild thread!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Very true, and what a lovely way to remember those people that have past. For those that are saying it is directed at guilds need to just move on. Barz has said it is for remembrance of his friends and family, nobody would be that sick minded and immature to lie about something as big as that after all this is just a video game. Anyone that has experienced the loss of someone in real life knows how truly awful it is and is no joking matter! so again just move on. Let's show some respect.

Good luck with your thread guys :-) here's to playing nice from now on! xx

Givemeahellyeah
05-22-2014, 01:48 PM
I love this new guild thread...
Many come n go... Only strong survives :)
Yes it's just a video game :) Play n enjoy :)
Everybody have a good time :) bwhahahahaha

WHEN IN ROME, DO AS THE ROMANS DO.

-Praveeen

Samhayne
05-22-2014, 01:53 PM
Hey gang,

I haven't had the chance to read through all of this, but I know there is a lot of guild drama afoot.

To that end, I'm closing this thread. If you want to make a guild, have at. If you want to stir up drama, please go do it on your own forum and not ours. Thanks!

I'm asking the mods to step up their policy of taking action on guild drama stuff from, warn - suspend - ban to warn - ban for future infractions.

Please keep it friendly, as per our rules, on the forums and in game in the future.

*thread closed*