PDA

View Full Version : EalaX into HARDCORE Mode PvP

ealax
05-22-2014, 06:48 AM
It seems that since yesterday my PvP matching changed from top10 people that had a difference of less than 100k in trophies with me and mainly DH8 (which I think it was so easy and helped me to gain 200k+ trophies) into Hard core mode.

Now I only reach DH9-Dh10 and few strong DH8 (not easy noobs anymore). from all zones in random order. no matter how much I skip

This means, STS put me into a HardCode mode that will slow my trophy gaining considerable. Therefore, Sooner or later I wont be number one in trophies anymore since neither Pagean or any other player I know or acc I have are affected by this hard core mode.

In my entire time playing I have never seen this pvp matching so extremely hard.

But lets face it, game was very boring before just racing for trophies with noobs (like farming resources).

So I am trying to enjoy this HARDCORE MODE and take down many of you that are already reading. Im testing new techniques and troops so dont expect me to 100% you all the time :D

luedog
05-22-2014, 09:26 AM
Thats great :) i have had hard core pvp before many times when i was dh i seen only hard dh 10 bases and all dh 10 bases would me. Just makes you a better player good luck attack me if you see me. :)

Sent from my LGMS769 using Tapatalk

ealax
05-22-2014, 01:16 PM
Thats great :) i have had hard core pvp before many times when i was dh i seen only hard dh 10 bases and all dh 10 bases would me. Just makes you a better player good luck attack me if you see me. :)

Sent from my LGMS769 using Tapatalk

I don't mind. But why I'm the only top player having that little situation?

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk