PDA

View Full Version : To All The Members in Elite Runners

Sloggar
05-22-2014, 06:52 AM
Srsly guys wtf is wrong with the staff I see that u guys run elites that's why I want to join so I can run some with all you, your guild sounds good cause of community and cooperation before I wanted to join I check the requirements yes I'm lvl 41 with mythic gear and today when I ask to join 3 stupid officers completly ignore me one of them is ikkels he said I could join at 41 well I'm 41 now and I asked and he ignored me :/ wtf is this bs he wasn't afk since he was moving around tindirin camp town so wtf is going on is there something wrong I have all requirements and everything to join he just hates me for some reason and I didn't do anything wrong never did anything wrong I just want the officers to inv more carefully I'm still guildless still wanting to join elite runners my ign is: Shookz

borix
05-22-2014, 07:13 AM
The period. Use it! (http://www.grammarbook.com/punctuation/periods.asp)

Otherwise it just reads like:
blablabla blablabl bla etc.

Crowsfoot
05-22-2014, 07:15 AM
You have to set up a recruitment run. We take you on a run of an elite map of our choosing. If your tactics are adaquit for elite, we invite. If you are borderline, we suggests ways to improve and may take you on additional runs at our discretion. However, if we find that you both lack tactics and are unwilling to take advice (in some cases players cannot understand what we are saying. We speak English here and unfortunately we cannot help those who do not know at least the basics of the language. Many members do not speak English well, but grasp an understanding great enough to understand the majority of what we say.) we will reject you and not invite you to the guild.

As for officers, many of them are in elites when you pm them. The majority of the guild is in an elite run at any given time. When an officer notices that many people are sitting in towns they set up runs to keep the guild functioning. My continuously running member avoid boredom, gain experience which improves their skill, and build wealth. When I am not in elite, I am generally afk. Therefore, some patience is requested if you are not taken on a recruitment run right away. It is hard to find 3 free members in a matter of seconds. Most recruitment runs take 20+ min to set up.

Sceazikua
05-22-2014, 07:16 AM
Did you ask him politely (not with this kind of attitude in this thread) and told him where you are to inspect you or just stand at cs where we cant see anyone? If this was not the case then im sorry, its just that I get a lot of messages asking to join guild too but they were at somewhere near the nether when I asked where they are. Try contacting Mungji, kalizza, starkine, or master queenotshade. Ill help you spread the word in guild chat.

ikkels
05-22-2014, 07:21 AM
I get to much pm's/friend requests to reply to all of you. Besides you were spamming me so I put you on my ignore list.

matanofx
05-22-2014, 07:30 AM
Due to the way you present yourself here id find it hard to imagine any guild at all would like you to join them.

1. You flamed ikkles

2. You flamed ER guild

3.You called those 3 officers "stupid officers"

Now hearing from him that you spammed him sounds reasonable to me from the impression you made here, first rule of being a valuable player- CHILL OUT!.

ClumsyCactus
05-22-2014, 07:32 AM
Well, after this thread your chance of getting in was heavily reduced XD

Hectororius
05-22-2014, 07:40 AM
Do not apply to the collective either.

Thank you

Roberto077
05-22-2014, 08:17 AM
This attitude does not get you in guilds. Keep calm and stay respectful.

Doobiez
05-22-2014, 08:45 AM
Yeaa this might be the reason why your still guildless.Be patient😬

saazapek
05-22-2014, 09:59 AM
Also please note that we are in the midst of an exciting contest and recruitment while still existent has been stunted and we are not doing the typical recruitment runs because of our unavailability. If you are still interested and can maintain a cooler head an attitude add Saazapek or Saazagain to your friend's list and I'll schedule a recruitment run with you after our current contest. Please remember applying is not invitation and we are selective to a certain degree by who we recruit. Much less than what you may expect is based off of your gear and experience and much more is reliant on your attitude and goals for enjoying the game as well as helping the other guild members.

Prahasit Prahi
05-22-2014, 11:11 AM
If u say.....wtf wtf wtf....all times no one feels comfortable to invite...lol

~Prahi

Starkinea
05-22-2014, 11:45 AM
I don't think that anyone who calls me or my guildmates stupid is welcome to our guild.end of discution.
ty

Serancha
05-22-2014, 12:35 PM
Don't bother with Pheonix either. You wouldn't last an hour.

Legallyblonde
05-22-2014, 12:57 PM
Yikes, just chill out it's only a game. Good luck in your guild searching.

mightytanker
05-22-2014, 01:21 PM
I suggest u dont join any guild..lots of bossy officers..(im not saying all) ..having a lot of good friends is enough..i dont have guild too but we always run elite with my friends..we can party if u want.

milkshaky
05-22-2014, 01:49 PM
I've had the same experience with ER, so i just gave up on them after the second time asking XD. There are plenty of other guilds to join man so just move on.

Ishtmeet
05-22-2014, 01:57 PM
Check your words. And If one of them isn't replying, he must be busy. And I think, its not allowed to post IGN's in thread like these on forums.

Ishtmeet
05-22-2014, 01:57 PM
Don't bother with Pheonix either. You wouldn't last an hour.

Lol

Ishtmeet
05-22-2014, 02:00 PM
I don't think that anyone who calls me or my guildmates stupid is welcome to our guild.end of discution.
ty
Thats Lena ;) Good one

Shanamerny
05-22-2014, 02:57 PM
I've had the same experience with ER, so i just gave up on them after the second time asking XD. There are plenty of other guilds to join man so just move on.

I recently joined and I didn't have this problem. Actually, the one who recruited me was ikkels. He's great. Of course, you didn't consider that we are in the middle of an elite contest. Many officers are busy at this time. If you really wanted to join, you could have written in the <Elite Runners> thread.. leaving your ign and what time would work for those available to go on a run with you. Sadly, this was not a way to go. Again, if you really wanted to join, you'd be persistent.. not impatient. Good luck with your guild hunt.

NJaNear
05-22-2014, 03:26 PM
I have personally watched Ikkels help lower lvl players through kraken mines while everyone ignores them. I'm not part of ER, and he still managed to answer questions I had and even invite me for some runs through elites. You won't get guild invites acting like this, that's is for sure!

Crowsfoot
05-22-2014, 03:35 PM
Just a personal note: I recently rejoined ER. Durring my original stay I was an officer and remained friends with several officers and the GM after leaving. None the less, it took 2 days to set up a recruitment run (yes, they made me try out). Of you really want to join and have patience, you will get in. You may have to retry later if at first denied, but the forums and sheer practice is all that you need to become worthy of joining.

karrdath
05-22-2014, 07:05 PM
0_o wow. I'm surprised this thread is still up. You guys handled it well though:)

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

Crowsfoot
05-22-2014, 07:09 PM
0_o wow. I'm surprised this thread is still up. You guys handled it well though:)

ER does well at avoiding drama :)

Most arguments can be settled verbally with well supported evidence.

karrdath
05-22-2014, 07:10 PM
Hehe I know I'm in Er:)

karrdath
05-22-2014, 07:11 PM
My forum name is different then ign

Samhayne
05-22-2014, 07:13 PM
I think everyone has had their say. Pe-emptively locking this one down before it spirals.