PDA

View Full Version : Quest Mastery

Wrap
12-27-2010, 04:44 PM
I have been thinking of this idea more and more lately, talking it over with friends. Up until recently, I never really bothered to see how many quests there actually are in the game...111! I know i know, most of them are pretty easy...but then again, aren't there a lot of hard ones that require a great deal of time and effort? Of course there are rewards to these requests, some small, and some that are pretty decent. But is there a reward for being a true quest master?..having completing all 111 quests in the game.

It seems to me that it would be a nice addition to have a reward item(s) for completing all of the quests.

Quester's Helm of Mastery

-and/or-

Quester's Robe/Chain/Leather of Mastery

In my opinion the colors should be blue/white striped. Like the colors of the Winter Festival Mystical Gift. The design should be that of Khafra Cloth...basically take Khafra Cloth, and replace the orange with white, and the blue with light blue.

I do realize that as time goes more quests will be released. However I think that it gives an encentive to fully explore the game and try to complete each quest.

Just my thoughts on a new and exiciting bonus feature to the game ;)

Falete
12-27-2010, 05:31 PM
its a good idea
Possitive

superglut2
12-27-2010, 06:28 PM
Awesome idea, i would complete the last 2 winter quests then. But the problem comes in when new quests come out. They would have to readd new items everytime or else it wouldnt be fair for new players. Since they would have to do more quests. Maybe add an reward for every 100 quests. U get the idea?

Wrap
12-27-2010, 06:47 PM
Ya that's true. Though, in Runescape they have had the quest skillcape out for quite awhile now, and they still addnew quests. So I think it may give some players an advantage for having played before, but I don't think it would be that unfair if new players have to do a few extra. This idea would probably just be for the town quests and not for the holiday ones and others, just the ones you see on map.

Herro
12-27-2010, 07:45 PM
Nice! +1
sigh, 10 charac

Ruscour
12-28-2010, 12:28 AM
T-Up
/10chars