PDA

View Full Version : Skill rebounds

Samdegreat
05-22-2014, 10:14 AM
Another suggestion for skill system to accompany my last thread -

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?155924-Skill-procs!

How about skills have a chance to inflict something upon the user?
This will also cause another twisted outcome in battles

Smash - 3-5% chance of you hitting the ground to hard causing you to either walk slower/lose health/ stun yourself.

Heal - small chance of the enemy receiving your heal but only 10% of it e.g war heals 800 over time so warrior on other team receives 80 every time.

Jug - exhaust yourself resulting you to lose a large proportion of health but granting a slight buff?

Gale- instead of pushing you forward it could have 20% chance of pushing you backwards?

Nox - cause poison damage to user due to user damaging them self while shooting the arrow

Happy to receive feedback + your own ideas,

This would finally allow mages to kill a warrior!

Crowsfoot
05-22-2014, 11:05 AM
Another suggestion for skill system to accompany my last thread -

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?155924-Skill-procs!

How about skills have a chance to inflict something upon the user?
This will also cause another twisted outcome in battles

Smash - 3-5% chance of you hitting the ground to hard causing you to either walk slower/lose health/ stun yourself.

Heal - small chance of the enemy receiving your heal but only 10% of it e.g war heals 800 over time so warrior on other team receives 80 every time.

Jug - exhaust yourself resulting you to lose a large proportion of health but granting a slight buff?

Gale- instead of pushing you forward it could have 20% chance of pushing you backwards?

Nox - cause poison damage to user due to user damaging them self while shooting the arrow

Happy to receive feedback + your own ideas,

This would finally allow mages to kill a warrior!

Easily could have been part of your last thread posted.

As with the other, -1

Skills should not have the randomness you suggest. Pet passives already create the hint of chaos you are looking for.

Legallyblonde
05-22-2014, 01:11 PM
Ummm whaaa

Roberto077
05-22-2014, 02:00 PM
No. I would be up for a class whos abilities cost a percentage of your current health.

Picklee
05-22-2014, 02:10 PM
Lol no.