PDA

View Full Version : Umbras Legacy ( Farewell and Contest )

Umbras
05-22-2014, 04:16 PM
There are more important things than spending hours, days , months... on a game (no offence just ones oppinion).

As a farewell i'd like to give away my Items. ( Heraldic, Crier Mage, Gold, Lockeds blablabla...zzzzzzz )
Just leave a comment below about why you should deserve my stuff.

May the best win.
Second and third place will win sth nice too and also a price goes to someone I will choose by random .

Deadline: Next Friday (30.5.) .

Thanks go to all the players that played along, helped and had fun with me .
Baazii, Ane, Azi, Dredj, Asa, Lav, Ink, Seven, Saku, Jx, Dry, Wet, Laok, Matan, Mark, Outlaw, Wall, Gmo, Gessa,....
Hopefully i mentioned you all and didn't forget anyone .

Enjoy

keikali
05-22-2014, 04:22 PM
I suggest you don't give anything away and just uninstall the game. You never know on a rainy day when you'd be bored and decide to jump in and say hi to some friends.

Roberto077
05-22-2014, 04:24 PM
I suggest you don't give anything away and just uninstall the game. You never know on a rainy day when you'd be bored and decide to jump in and say hi to some friends.

^^ this

Otherwise, have GL in RL bro :)

Bullox
05-22-2014, 04:38 PM
I'm sure, you have a lot of ingame friends and you will miss them...

I'm sure you had a lot of fun playing AL and you will miss it....

Maybe now the fun is away, so enjoy the summer, meet friends kill some beers :) and when you get bored of this..... come back continue playing, enjoy the game and have fun with your ingame friends.....

Umbras
05-22-2014, 04:40 PM
Had that situation already .this time im sure.
thanks for the kind advices anyway ;)

papas
05-22-2014, 04:45 PM
first of all I agree with Keikali...maybe u change ur mind later :)

It was fun Umb we farmed many many maps together, i always checked for u in my friend/guild lists when i was going to form a pt for elit. We always were getting greens and blues tho...noob u were bad luck for me, huppy i wont have to farm again with u :pppp hehe jk. Always helped when i asked u :D
Huppy to know everything is fine in ur real life!! Thanx bro and GL !

Asamaasada

aarrgggggg
05-22-2014, 04:49 PM
I deserve your "stuff" because...........
I DONT WANT YOUR STUFF

Seriously good luck in RL
Bon Voyage

Xenobiotic
05-22-2014, 05:06 PM
Save your stuff. Look at Sam, he originally planned on giving his stuff away but now he gets on occasionally.

Skaunared
05-22-2014, 05:19 PM
Hi Umbras,

I dont know you and we haven't met ingame but i think you're a nice guy. It's sad to see someone leave. I myself also quit the game last season because I was unlucky opening crates, but you know what made me come back? the friends and family that I've met ingame, I missed them the most. Now I've decided to farm (and to merch a little), maybe opening lockeds isn't really for me. You see, you don't really have to quit the game, it all comes down to time management. Balancing your time between real life, and AL is the key. Anyways, if u really are quitting, I wish you all the best in real life. I'll be honest, I'll gladly take what you offer to help me reach my goal, to have an arcane pet in my stable.

Thanks and goodluck bro!

Rare
05-22-2014, 05:48 PM

Listen to him. He knows

Madnex
05-22-2014, 06:01 PM

Save your stuff bro, giving it away is most often a bad decision. ;)

Crowsfoot
05-22-2014, 06:03 PM
I'd give away gold and any item that will lose value to the people you mentioned as influential on your in game experience. Then, save the items that will go up in value in case you decide to play again.

However, if you are head strong on giving away your items I will gladly take any gold or warrior vanities/wearables (assuming I don't already own them, I don't want to be greedy. However, I already do feel greedy typing this. Lol).

Why do I deserve anything? I don't (to be honest I only faintly recognize your IGN), but I'd rather say that and gamble the honest guy wins instead of typing up some long and fantasized story of my in game struggles.

amirfk12
05-22-2014, 06:19 PM
I don't know you, and, like some of the others, I believe that it can be useful to NOT give away your items, but that being said, it's obviously your choice, and I respect that.

I would like any items you would be willing to give me, as I would like to purchase the new mythic weapon that is coming out, and perhaps new mythic armor when it comes to that.

I am not a rich player in game, and it has taken me a while to get to where I am, which is still not top tier (no mythic weapon, no arcane ring or pets) but I do well enough. Once the new items come out, however, I will be increasingly at a disadvantage.

That;'s my little sad story. Good luck to you and to all who post.

IGN: Amirfk. Rogue.

Anerag
05-23-2014, 12:36 AM
I deserve ur stuff cause ill use it to reach my goal and imroving my warrior alot. Dont know if ur really gonna quit but try to think alot again :D -anerag

Dex Scene
05-23-2014, 01:40 AM
Yeah mate dont give away stuffs! Its true you will miss the game alot, better if I say the people, the friends! You yourself told that you had alot of fun and friends and i can promise you that you will miss them in time to time. You never know what can something mean to you until you lose them.
Like one stated already, try balancing your times. Its all up to you, you can surely just quit the game but don't give away your stuffs so you can come back one day and don't end up punching up elite mobs naked. that'd be funny tho but only to watch lol
That's all i can say. Iam gonna give my university exam in hour and Iam here. See, you don't really need to quit just get a schedule.
all the best my bro/bro's sister for your game and in RL. remember Its not the game alone but the people in it that makes the sweet memories.
have fun. cya

Arachnophobik
05-23-2014, 02:20 AM
okay. i'll be as honest as possible. i dont know you, nor have i seen or met you. arcane legends is a great game and i do agree that quitting would be a pretty hard thing to do. its kinda hard to let go of playing with the friends you've met, i know, some of my best friends in the game occasionally go on now cuz they wanna focus on RL, and as hard as it sounds all i could do is be happy for them. but hey, thats life, some will go and some will stay. anyway, yeah i would like to get some loot if ever XD, not that i think i deserve it, but im saving for a bonesaw (im not anywhere near lol) and if im lucky it could speed up the process lol.

utkarsh saini
05-23-2014, 03:54 AM
i deserve ur stuff coz i will use gold for helping people .. like me as i m now ....... and secondly the gold in ur starh will be just get rotten ... i will use it for wellfare of all

Strainearth
05-23-2014, 08:00 AM
Really hard to let go of your hard-earned possessions, honestly I broke a phone for playing AL 24/7lmao, but good luck tho and hope you can splash me with your items :)

Andrisber
05-23-2014, 10:51 AM
Greetings! I am Andrisber. If you wont stay, here is why i shall deserve your stuff. I love collecting and scammers scammed me for so many times, including Heraldic, Founders, lepres and stuff. Well, i love Heraldic and Crier, and if you will come back, ill give the stuff back, because I could wear them just for fun but all other things could stay in my secondary account so I can give back if you needed the stuff. With me, your stuff would be secure like in a Safe. And yeah, im really broke and i cant even merch with a 0. That is why i should deserve your stuff, but think again, stay or go. Have a nice day! -Andrisber

leokenpachi
05-23-2014, 12:51 PM
i wont say that i deserve your stuff but i or you can make good use of it.The best thing is to give the best deserver who is the simple player and the lover of arcane legends

leokenpachi
05-23-2014, 12:55 PM
The best way to give someone your stuff who is the real deserver,make some friends see them in anger the one you like is better than its ur choice

octavos
05-23-2014, 01:00 PM
If your heart is still leaving...
Hello, i'm Ghost...and been playing for quite a while. When I had my guild I would host contests to help members better enjoy the game. My guild was Rage of Mages, and many of its members joined Chosen (and others went there separate ways of course), a newly formed guild that focuses to be the best. But my hart is still set out to help newer and less experienced players. I would love to help with contests once again but this time..to help newer players get up and going.

if your still unsure of leaving...
As others have suggested, just delete the game. Sometimes you become bored and just want to play a simple game. I missed to caps and have returned full swing. I have capped and now on my spear time give chests to lower players. As I farm them with my caped toon "Ghost", I help...might be a good way to relive some stress is by helping others. Many old friends form Chosen can vouch for my attitude and helpfulness. So if you don't quit, ill be glad to see you in-game.

Tanktastical
05-23-2014, 03:10 PM
I help others out in the game a whole lot. I'm currently active in 2 separate guilds in which I help with bosses etc (Death Sentence and Fatal Error). Additionally, I'm working towards mythic for both my warrior and mage which was slowed when my 2 sisters joined the game and I hooked them up with lepres and pets. Anyway, you can see I'm a giving guy :) If you do decide to leave, your stuff will be going to good use :)

Kingslaughter
05-23-2014, 03:36 PM
Give ur stuff to ur closest friend who alway help u when u need help in game...but if u want to give ur stuff random in this contest dont hesitate to give me because am so broke rite now...good luck in ur real life :)

Bless
05-23-2014, 04:04 PM
My name is Bless, you can call me Blessiiii, I want the stuff so I can buy myself (5000 smelly helms) an arcane ring and eat pvp.

Bhosxjay
05-23-2014, 06:19 PM
Hey Umbras, Good Luck in Real Life bro that Game is seriously hard, Bosses are harder also and quests too.. Hahahaha :livid: :D .,

I deserve your Stuff because i need gold for a starting money for mythic sets and cool pets .. Crier is also nice for my mage..

inkredible
05-23-2014, 06:30 PM
NOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BRO!!!!!!!!!!!!! :(

ign: inkredble

I deserve these items because i will be keeping it until you return. (except for locks bec i will open them :P) and thats a promise i will keep.
if you dont return.. i will still forever have it. dont quit

Xjointz
05-23-2014, 06:35 PM
hey umbras i think u should think rly hard about giving youre stuff away cause maybe someday youre going to regret that...... Ow yah and if youre rly leaving and u want to give youre stuff away well give i t to the person who truly speaks in youre hearth to give it too.... Its ok if u choose me but like i said fallow youre hearth u will be a great friend to have.... Well thats all and good luck in real life bro ^_^

Waheedski
05-23-2014, 06:35 PM
Never say never :)

But just for the record....

STS What THINK!!! Umbras LEAVING!!!

Roxxxanna
05-23-2014, 09:12 PM
The biggest mistake I ever made was giving away everything I owned and deleting my character. Even if you think you won't miss AL now, I can guarantee that you will later down the line and you will regret deleting. The reality of it is, arcane legends keeps me sane. It's a huge stress reliever in my life and a way to get away from it all even if only for a minute. I have learned so much about other people's cultures, beliefs, and backgrounds just through playing AL and I have come to call some of these people, who live in entirely different countries than myself, close friends. Without their continuous support and generosity, I know for a fact that I wouldn't be the player I am today. So maybe a week, a month, or a year from now, you'll think to yourself "Man, whatever happened to that Zeus guy I hung out with in pvp" Maybe you won't. But, the fact of matter is, if you give everything away and delete your character, you'll never get the chance to find out. Don't do it. <3

Picklee
05-23-2014, 09:52 PM
I really think you should give me your stuff because I am a capped player, love pvp, and need a new set :D thanks for concern and opportunity

Ign- igoturpickle

Classychic
05-23-2014, 10:04 PM
So sorry to hear many people leave the game. Of course it IS something that would happen inevitably, but there are always fond memories and special people that pull you back in :) I think you should give the crier sets for those friends you truly treasure, and who will KEEP them and wear them because you are close to their heart. The other stuff, there are certainly people who need it more than your well-off friends. Beginners will appreciate a crate or two. I'm sure you only want to make players happy, and I wish you all the best! :)

Classychic

Aziiii
05-24-2014, 03:25 AM
My name is Bless, you can call me Blessiiii, I want the stuff so I can buy myself (5000 smelly helms) an arcane ring and eat pvp.
^
I usualy call him that :))

He wanted to quit game before, me and ane where there , when he decided to come back we gave back all those items.
I sugest u stay with us, u have friends here, even if u don't play this much, just come for a chat :) idk about items....items come and go but old friends that stay loyal remain.
hugs :)

uunknownn
05-24-2014, 03:34 AM
im a hard farmer ..i never open lockeds ..if you give me some items ..one thng i can promise i wont sell it coz all items that my friends that they gave me is still my biggest treasure in my stash and occationally im using it except my grim and my 1 and only arc.pet hj..huhuhu thanks alot to one of the officer of eos .cant name her sorry..who help me to achieve it..my ign scoobiee or scoobiedoo

Xeusx
05-24-2014, 03:38 AM
5 Words:
Don't Give Your Items.

radagan
05-24-2014, 03:46 AM
I need some,stuff because I have got scammed and opened grimm with a bug and I shoulded sell it so Im now poor

Bananaguard
05-24-2014, 07:46 AM
bro dont quit !! :/

well if u ever quit..dont :|

i deserve ur locks cus me love locks(dem red and gold locks)
and crier is awesome :D

good luck in real life :)

Jxmaa
05-24-2014, 08:46 AM
Umb , friendly advice bro save up your itmes , take a little break from this game , you cant live without it trust me soon or not you will devide to come back and will regret you gave all your items away .

gujral
05-24-2014, 09:21 AM
Well i should deserve your stuff as i have been playing AL from last 10 months but never even reached 1 mil at once.. I got spammed and hacked 1 time but still i chose to play the game because it is my dream to have the top gear in game and unless i achieve it i cannot concentrate on other things, my studies going bad because of this :( but m not begging u sir :) if u give me those items then i can finally fulfill my dream and can concentrate on real life :) and ofcourse I'll be at your mercy :) thank you if u even considered reading it and all the best in life :D

Mythiclash
05-24-2014, 03:31 PM
Well, why i want deserve your items?
I want it because i will help my new guild mates and best friends in pvp/elite boss and lvl up because helping is a good thing.
One Time i thought(after anyone had scame me) i wont play no more this game because nobody helped me and i was poor. I Know how many people feel like that but now i have the chance to get awsome things that should help some poor peoples to get better and better.

Sorry to hear that you want quit this game but dont be sad. You make many people happy when you give your items away. I hope you will be happy in your life:)
We will miss you
My english is not good ^^

Hhhohstapler
05-24-2014, 05:30 PM
Hello... First of all,I wish you luck with your RL! Secondly,I don't like asking for stuff(makes me feel like beggar).
I have 2 characters Warrior(capped)-myth armor and helm,magma sword of will,doom,lepre,white jester vanity are all items i have on it. I was playing for months to get that gear. Best pets I own are grimm and prance.
second char sorcerer(lvl38 atm) trying to lvl him up,need some good gear for him. Weapon,armor,helm,vanity,lepre,pets.Running with lvl30 gear.... Best pet I have on him is Ribbit. Only good item is Lunar pendant,and thats about it.

Why do I deserve it? Well,I've never done anything for you,We haven't met,so I don't even know you,but I can say why do I need it and why I think I should be the one to get it:
-I always help people(RL friends,guildmates,friends on my friend list,randoms)
-Already have been scammed few times cause I trusted people in the need,and I helped,even if i knew i will be scammed.
-I was never greedy,unkind,never begged for anything.
-I would like to have your sorcerer/warrior gear to help me improve myself so I can help others,as I did till now.
-btw,i'm not a plat player so I cant afford many things.
I've never won a contest or got on lottery(what this basically is) so I don't have any expectations to be honest,but I would like to know who will get it anyway :)
Best wishes with RL :)

Ravager
05-26-2014, 12:28 PM
I dont deserve your stuff but heres what I will do.

I will rename one of my main pets in honor of your legacy.

Should you decide to return, I would help you back on your feet.

Ruzada
05-26-2014, 01:30 PM
Hey.

First of all, goodbye. It's sad to see good people quiting but as you said, there are more important things to do with the time. It's so nice to see that people like to help others when 'their time is over', very nice.

Well, I really wish to have your stuff because it's pretty hard to keep up in PVP. I don't consider myself one of the best but I'm pretty sure I'll be there very soon. Of course, there are so many games where I lose just beacuse they have better items/pets than mine and it's kinda annoying to see that I could kill 'em so easily, only if I had items as powerfull as theirs.

I'd be so happy to recieve some good items from a good person.

Well,again, goodbye and good luck further!

Anehazaz
05-26-2014, 05:35 PM
What can I say Umbras, other than agree that there are more important things to do with our time but we also deserve some time to chill out and enjoy the things the game has given us. I have met some great people on here and basically had a lot of fun, isn't that what it's about? However, I do agree that it's difficult to break the cycle. Constant farming trying to keep up with the latest items takes time. I am trying at the moment to find a healthy balance. This is easier said than done but I will find a way. I remember as clear as day when you left before, the conversation we had on paradise beach, then when you returned I was so relieved. If this is your decision I respect that and wish you all the best in life, please take care and hope to see you before you leave.

Anehazaz
05-26-2014, 05:49 PM
^
I usualy call him that :))

He wanted to quit game before, me and ane where there , when he decided to come back we gave back all those items.
I sugest u stay with us, u have friends here, even if u don't play this much, just come for a chat :) idk about items....items come and go but old friends that stay loyal remain.
hugs :)

Ah, the memories of that day and azi and I huddled on our rock at Paradise, talking of which azi, we haven't been to that rock of late;) more hugs:)

matanofx
05-27-2014, 01:57 PM
Dast ist sad =[ i know we havent talked much lately but ill miss seeing you online!! =]

And i hope its not the end but more of a break or a change of spirit, it is afterall possible to play this game without sinking into it, hard but possible.

firechandra
05-27-2014, 05:02 PM
It's right to put real life as a priority when you find your way, as you already said this isn't the first time you think to quit but this one you're sure of it so if I was you I would not delete the account and keep only some items so if one day you'll miss AL you'll be able to do for some minutes old maps and talk with in game friends again. If you'll decide to give to me items that are not necessary for that but worth something I'll manage them well this is sure. I don't open lockeds so it would be a really very good help and time saver for me thanks.
I wish you good luck for your life

Doomshadowx
05-27-2014, 05:12 PM
It all started with a little blue mage.
There was a naked smurf running around with a wooden staff hoping to get a little bit better at this game every day.
And indeed he did.
Now he is a lvl 41 mage going pew pew with his rifle of his.
I think this mage deserves your items to get even better.
He is just farming locks over and over.
Please consider this mage as a person to give items to.
IGN: Doomshadowx

iamalmien24
05-27-2014, 09:05 PM
CHANGE IS INEVITABLE!

Follow your heart, not what people say. The game is not our future but a tool to escape reality for a short span of time. You have your own frustrations, ups and downs, good and bad experiences. Treasure those moments, it will define who you are. Now, you are in the phase of recreating yourself, and if you feel nostalgic towards AL, you can always go back.

Kudos to you and hope you will achieve your endeavors in REAL World.

IGN: Greengemini
(Hoping you could give me good gear for MAGE!)

Trenton
05-27-2014, 09:39 PM
If you end up really quitting, then I'd say that I deserve your items for the fact that I help people w/ stuff in game, and I farm and spend much time in game w/out rewards. I've gave alot without asking back, and I'm still trying to afford myself a mythic set, this would be much help :)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Kenneth Sabando
05-27-2014, 11:38 PM
Hello maam/sir , My in game name is-Sskidrowx , Why i deserve ur items bcoz i already realized that i really cant get those items cause im poor ingame and in REAL LIFE :( i use this game to earn money in real life so i can have money to buy my projects in school assignment and many other so my parents wont problem about my school life , i am only able to play AL when my neighbor opens their wifi cause we cant really afford that my neighbor playing AL too so we enjoy playin together and if im the lucky one who can recieve ur items i will be happy bcause you help me in game and in my real thank sorry for my bad english :D just want to add we have our own wifinow because i have goodgrades at school im very hapoy about it :) i dont need to connect to others wifi now :)

Aliliam
05-28-2014, 10:37 AM
This is a good way to quit-give away all the important stuff so you won't comeback again. I've done that with other games like Rage of Bahamut, guardian cross etc. GL in RL...you will sure find other things or other games to play!

I'd sell those items for gold lol if you give them to me...

IGN: Aliliam

Int
05-28-2014, 11:11 AM
I think i deserve the awesome items because my goal is to buy a kershal scepter but it seems im really far away from obtaining it so maybe the heraldics and crier can help me get closer to my goal of kershal :-)

FierceGum
05-28-2014, 07:13 PM
If you truly want to give away your stuff, I would like the items because I am sort of new and this would help me a lot ingame. I'm not saying I deserve your stuff because I haven't done anything that helped you before but it would be really nice to give it to me:). Otherwise, unless you really want to quit AL you should keep your stuff like others are saying.

Ingame Name is FierceGum

otakudesuu
05-28-2014, 08:12 PM
Imo...
If you are going to give away your items, give it to your closestestest friends, and people that had helped you with no return.

Goodluck in real life!

Waheedski
05-28-2014, 08:12 PM
To whom it may concern.... [OP of course]

Here is my sob story.......

I am exhausted farming Dragkin teeth all day long, and many times I go home with none. It is very hard as I have 36 kids and some of them are not mine! So I spend time fishing off Paradise pier, at the moment I have a wooden fishing rod of uselessness, your kind gifts shall allow me to sell one or two items, so that I can buy the most premium of fishing rods in all of Arlor. The Golden mythic fishing rod of Uller. As the saying goes.....Give a man a fish and he can feed his family for a day, give a man a harpoon and he can barbarically hunt whales for fun till they become extinct.

Also the reason you need to gift me all that you desire is because I have a glass eye and a wooden leg both are legendary items, you can blame BloodHammer! One was also hoping to gain some finances to buy a new glass eye, because the one I had fell into a bowl of soup, which aunty Ethel slurped down in one gulp! Did I mention I have 36 kids ? Those pesky kids now gang and block in pvp and ruin it for everyone, I am at my tethers end also lol@pvp.

Most importantly I will be able to afford a place to live on expedition camp, right now I am camping. In the winter when it gets cold I sit around the candle, and when it gets really cold, I light it. I put up a brave face sometimes and when times are really hard I go fight elite bosses, most of the time I get slapped silly and return home crying, and my kids laugh at me, kid #23 has a totally annoying laugh.

Once I fought a boss and I couldn't afford any potions, I was so desperate I had to beg a mage for mana and he told me I was mad and yet still called me bro ? Few weeks ago, times where so hard I had to tank in my underwear, as I sold my armour, I needed the money as I wanted to watch football on my new 60 inch Sony widescreen 3D TV.

I feed my pets grass, sometimes that is very hard because my dawg isn't a vegetarian. I know this cos only yesterday he tried to chew my face right off. Your kindness will help me buy nice cuts of meat for my dawg, and also allow me to sleep in peace without worrying of being eaten!

I am now doing elites in a rusty helmet and broken sword, I don't get far, mages feel sorry for me and do the tanking, so I can get some loot and feed my kids and dawg. Oh I forgot to mention...I had a wife, we did elites once, I never saw her again. Someone asked me - did she died ? I cried for weeks because I forgot to have her insured! I would've been so rich now and be wearing an arcane ring, holding new mythic sword and shield from land of Elondria, while cuddling Samael.

I am confident you shall give me everything you have because *sob* I so need it cos 36 kids, wife did she died, fishing with a useless rod, artificial limb and one eye, and a vicious hungry dawg. I also help old ladies cross the road and have numerous scout badges, I can tie a knot in ten different ways on a rope.

Thank you for reading my true story. I go now I have to repair a hole in my sock, I looted this sock in elite Tindirin, honest to goodness I did. *places hand on heart*

P.S on a serious note, you sound like a good person, sad to see you leave the game, hope you return and good wishes :)

valheeru
05-28-2014, 10:10 PM
gl in rl, as a non plat user its hard to keep up with inflation, i will use it for better gear ty

utkarsh srivastava
05-29-2014, 05:31 AM
Sir , I am a common man , I can't say I'm the best that deserve ur items Cuz there are many more standing there , but they are more advanced then me , sir its been so long I have playing this game but still I can't get that much success, ur items can change my life , I live in India in my country 1$ cost 100 so u may think there is no chance to buy plats :(
If u think u can help me , plz help me and if u think I won't deserve that then i will still be happy Cuz ur helping someone
Ty may god bless u and make u happy for life
Ign: silenthitman

Bigboyblue
05-29-2014, 06:25 AM
Don't give away your stuff!!! Take a break from the game. You may want to return one day.

tharidom
05-29-2014, 09:15 AM
Well if your really leaving My stats suck so I could use some help , ign tharidom

Archerios
05-29-2014, 02:43 PM
Don't give away you stuff.I ever feeling the same as you."I've enough with this game.I won't come back".So I left this game few weeks after kraken maps was released because the elite maps are simply too hard at that time and I felt bored as well.But after few months have past,I check the forum and found the dragon enclave expansion was released.I'm curious to find what AL have change to.So I check the game again and yeah I play it until now.Trust me don't give away you items especially those rare stuffs.They are like artifact in this game LOL.If you want to give something away,locked,gems and few legendary will do and if you really want to give away those rare stuff,friends that help you alot in this game deserved it.Afterall we all ever feel bored but AL just doing great things that make us come back haha...

denx
05-30-2014, 01:09 PM
i will take good care of your e-wealth.

Umbras
05-31-2014, 03:59 AM
Winners will be pmd this weekend !
thanks

gujral
06-01-2014, 04:21 AM
I didn't got any pm so i guess i did not win :( but was just curious to know who won? :)

Umbras
06-01-2014, 04:45 AM
Thats right. but noone was pmd yet, cuz im still busy atm.

tharidom
06-01-2014, 05:03 AM
I guess I didnt win but can u put the names of the winners here? so its easier to see if u won. Congrats to the winnerss:)

Umbras
06-01-2014, 08:11 AM
Dude didn't u read properly ?
I said Winners weren't announced yet because im very busy atm

Xjointz
06-01-2014, 11:01 AM
Dude didn't u read properly ?
I said Winners weren't announced yet because im very busy atm
bro can u jst add them cause i have a manor issue on my account so i cant play online
\
after u choosee

Umbras
06-01-2014, 01:37 PM
Thanks to all the participants and the great advices!

First Place and winner of heraldic armor and blades (rouge) : Andrisber
Second Place and winner of crier armor (mage): Ruzada
Third Place and winner of 500k and 20 locks: gujral

Now random winners:
skaunared : Fang of fenrir and lepre
amirfk12 : 30 locks and 150k
xjoints: 150k and some vanities

Important Note ! Winners have to pm me their igns in order to receive the prices!

Xjointz
06-01-2014, 07:17 PM
are u online right now

Xjointz
06-01-2014, 07:29 PM
umbras can u go on right now

Xjointz
06-01-2014, 07:37 PM
can u go right now online i rly need to go

Xjointz
06-01-2014, 08:40 PM
bro can u give my price till friday pls i have school ty

Anerag
06-01-2014, 09:57 PM
Congratz to the winners, gl to umbras in rl :D

Kingslaughter
06-01-2014, 11:52 PM
Congrate to winner...and gl in ur rl umbras

Xeusx
06-01-2014, 11:55 PM
Gratz and good luck Umbras! :banana:

gujral
06-02-2014, 12:11 AM
Well umbras thnx for choosing me worthy of ur items but i don't know how to pm lol.. So m posting here only :)
My ign is gujjral/gujji
U can tell me when u will be online :)

SatishJhanwer
06-02-2014, 04:46 AM
just keep it everything and uninstall the game for some time being, come back from a vacation is best :)

Skaunared
06-02-2014, 04:57 AM
Thanks to all the participants and the great advices!

First Place and winner of heraldic armor and blades (rouge) : Andrisber
Second Place and winner of crier armor (mage): Ruzada
Third Place and winner of 500k and 20 locks: gujral

Now random winners:
skaunared : Fang of fenrir and lepre
amirfk12 : 30 locks and 150k
xjoints: 150k and some vanities

Important Note ! Winners have to pm me their igns in order to receive the prices!

thank you so much! i Pm u my IGN and added u as a friend ingame, see your requests. Thank you again!