PDA

View Full Version : 2014-05-22 Content Update (148614)

H2N
05-22-2014, 04:45 PM
Platinum is on Sale, 40% off now through Monday!
Double XP Event! Now through Monday, level up 2X as fast! Stack an XP Elixir on top to really get crazy!

Cavoc
05-22-2014, 05:01 PM
I just capped my bird like 30 minutes ago ;_;

KingFu
05-22-2014, 05:10 PM

Gratz!

Extreme
05-22-2014, 05:35 PM

Lmao. Gratz.

programmed
05-22-2014, 06:19 PM

Just how I felt last week when I spent all that plat to lvl a toon then later that week was the elixer sale.

kryzteenah
05-22-2014, 10:00 PM
I'm really glad PL is starting to have more frequent plat sales. Seems like there were several months in a row with no sale. Thank you PL.

elitehelpginger
05-23-2014, 03:30 AM
good work ... plats sales and x2xp rule

elitehelpginger
05-23-2014, 03:41 AM
i trying to buy 2000plat it say i cant buy via my phone credit so had get visa out :)

2000 x 2 = EXTREMEEEEE LEVELING

KevinDotson
05-23-2014, 04:30 AM
No expansion in almost two years...I've run out of reasons to need platinum :/

GRIZZY
05-23-2014, 12:26 PM
Ikr. How much does it cost to make an expansion...?

programmed
05-23-2014, 03:28 PM

I'm sure they won't say how much but since they haven't done one yet it must be a lot for a small business like them.

Fusionstrike
05-23-2014, 06:39 PM

The "cost" here that's important is the opportunity cost, not the actual monetary value of the work to make content. Every unit of work they put into PL would be work that's not going into AL. And since they see much higher profits out of AL, they do as much as they can there to maximize profit. Any work done on PL is "wasted" because the return is smaller than what they get on other games. So even if they could throw together a PL expansion in 10 minutes, they wouldn't do it because that's 10 minutes they aren't milking more profit out of AL. That's the business decision they've made, unfortunately for PL players.

KevinDotson
05-23-2014, 07:23 PM
The "cost" here that's important is the opportunity cost, not the actual monetary value of the work to make content. Every unit of work they put into PL would be work that's not going into AL. And since they see much higher profits out of AL, they do as much as they can there to maximize profit. Any work done on PL is "wasted" because the return is smaller than what they get on other games. So even if they could throw together a PL expansion in 10 minutes, they wouldn't do it because that's 10 minutes they aren't milking more profit out of AL. That's the business decision they've made, unfortunately for PL players.

Them profits must not be TOO high they keeping hitting up PL to help fund the AL expansions...plus they're spending them 10 minutes to continuously make new games instead of attention to the old

Armourslash
05-26-2014, 06:21 AM
They should try and focus on more games than AL to boost their profits, because if they want theur profits to be higher they should focus more on them. P.S Get rud of Arcane Battlegrounds its another clash of clans clone.

Perf
05-26-2014, 11:52 AM

Ya, very unfortunate. I'd be happy with BSM II and afterwards BSM III. Just new gear and a slightly different map layout and a nice cap item design. That's all we actually want for new cap. Good content is appreciated but as it looks for now this should be the least PL players want.

Armourslash
05-27-2014, 05:15 AM
I wonder what ideas Spacetime would have if they did that...