View Full Version : Hi.

Spyce
05-22-2014, 05:28 PM
As some if you may noticed, I haven't been on AL in a while. School is a pain in the rear end..

How is the game and should I come back? Why?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Legallyblonde
05-22-2014, 05:49 PM
Umm umm come back to al to buy me lvl 41 mythic bow? lol jk you should come back cause there's an event coming soon and right now is double plat offers weekend!

Madnex
05-22-2014, 05:52 PM
Heya Sheriff, good to see you haven't quit!

You might want to stick around because in the next month we'll be getting a spring event (Tarlok-like), new mythic weapons and also a brand new client which will allegedly put an end in many of the current bugs/exploits! This new client will incorporate a new skill system as well, which will not be too different but there will be some noticeable changes (hopefully good ones only). :)

Crowsfoot
05-22-2014, 06:05 PM
School first, see you when you graduate ;)

Spyce
05-22-2014, 06:06 PM
Heya Sheriff, good to see you haven't quit!

You might want to stick around because in the next month we'll be getting a spring event (Tarlok-like), new mythic weapons and also a brand new client which will allegedly put an end in many of the current bugs/exploits! This new client will incorporate a new skill system as well, which will not be too different but there will be some noticeable changes (hopefully good ones only). :)

Sounds awesome!
Can you show me the links to these threads?

Xenobiotic
05-22-2014, 06:45 PM
Sounds awesome!
Can you show me the links to these threads?

Make your toon now, double plat offers and double xp weekend.

Spyce
05-22-2014, 07:26 PM
Make your toon now, double plat offers and double xp weekend.

I do have a 36 so..

Fear
05-22-2014, 07:28 PM
I do have a 36 so..

Hi patrick

UndeadJudge
05-22-2014, 07:52 PM
Nah, if you plan to pvp you will get 1 shot by people with 100m rings. It's becoming more of a pay-to-win scenario.

Spyce
05-22-2014, 10:48 PM
Hi patrick

Hi Jeff.

Madnex
05-23-2014, 07:31 AM
There you go bud. ;)

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?155749 - New event, new mythics
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?140017 - Skill System upcoming changes
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?155939 - Double EXP, double platinum from offers

Just a note, there will be a three-day mini-event (Goblin invasion) before the main one (Ursoth's Assault) which will last several weeks.

Morholt
05-24-2014, 12:45 PM
Whoa, I've been wondering where you went! Hadn't seen you posting for a while--had thought you changed your forum name & signature during a week I didn't log on. lol

Now is a pretty good time to log in. Double exp to get to cap quicker. Run those new maps & get used to them. Take time to check the market. And then new client, events, and mythics should be popping out!

Spyce
05-24-2014, 08:40 PM
Whoa, I've been wondering where you went! Hadn't seen you posting for a while--had thought you changed your forum name & signature during a week I didn't log on. lol

Now is a pretty good time to log in. Double exp to get to cap quicker. Run those new maps & get used to them. Take time to check the market. And then new client, events, and mythics should be popping out!

Nah, just haven't been on the AL forums. :P

What's your IGN?