PDA

View Full Version : lvl 55 bird advice

Endaos
05-22-2014, 05:49 PM
Hey all! :) I am a level 55 bird currently, Just finished last level of Nuri's hallows and going to start running through for gear, and I had some questions. In the Sewer's, I was lucky enough to get the level 55 variants of the Road Roach helm and the Sewer King helm, and I have enough money to buy the next two pieces in whatever set is deemed best. I am a full Dex bow bird (277) but someone suggested at 300 DEX switching to STR. Would this be a wise option or should I stay full Dex for max damage output? I am not sure how dungeons are in the 60's and 70's, and If I will be running through alone like I have mostly for the last few campaigns. All and any advice would be appreciated. <3

Unethical
05-22-2014, 06:56 PM
Hi! Great question, if your wondering why 300 dex then switching to strength is because of the ability to use the elite phoenix bow. It all comes down to personal preference for 300 dex and 84 strength or just full dex. Doing 84 strength would give you around 40 health and some armour and dodge. Doing full dex gives you 12 damage I think no health and 2 armour or something. In my opinion, going full dex would be best because birds are meant to do tons of damage, not tank. Hope this helps!

Endaos
05-22-2014, 08:54 PM
It does! Thank you! But what about gear? Which set should I use and about how long should I keep it for? When are the next good item set? (I.e, iceberg at 30 - sewer king/road roach at 55 etc)