PDA

View Full Version : Verify Fail

Dyson6
04-09-2010, 07:20 PM
I received the email to verify my Pocket Legends account but when I click the link to do so it says Verify Failed and We're sorry, we could not find that account or it has already been registered with us. Please try again.

I've never registered an account with it before so what's wrong? Could I just use a different email but keep the character I've already created?:confused:

Samhayne
04-09-2010, 07:23 PM
Hey Dyson6,

Sorry to hear you're having a problem with your account registration. One of the Dev Team might see your post here and be able to help, but you might also want write the support e-mail at support@spacetimestudios.com with what's happened.

Futumsh
04-09-2010, 10:31 PM
I just checked, and it looks like your accout has been verified. If you don't get a message about being unverified when you log in to the game you should be fine. I suspect the verification page loaded twice or something, and it currently says it failed after the first time when it actually does the verification.

Black
05-02-2010, 01:56 AM
I just checked, and it looks like your accout has been verified. If you don't get a message about being unverified when you log in to the game you should be fine. I suspect the verification page loaded twice or something, and it currently says it failed after the first time when it actually does the verification.

So if it say

verify fail = verify succes?
My new account says verify fail too

Futumsh
05-02-2010, 10:05 AM
You're already verified, so it fails to do a new verification for you.

Kylemyster
05-02-2010, 10:53 AM
Hi, I started playing pocket legends a while ago, and I reached lvl 13 I wanted to buy some new maps and It says I have to verify my account, I can't find thr verification email in my inbox is it possible to get another, I am positive I haven't recieved it.

Kylemyster
05-02-2010, 10:55 AM
I sent an email to the spacetimestudios support as well for help on this issue.

Firewall17
10-15-2010, 10:16 AM
Hi i dont no if emptyed my inbox without realising i deleated the verify email but its not there i check junk box etc my email is Nik1991@live.co.uk can you help please

Royce
10-15-2010, 10:33 AM
Hi i dont no if emptyed my inbox without realising i deleated the verify email but its not there i check junk box etc my email is Nik1991@live.co.uk can you help please

Check this thread: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?186-Account-Verification
Make sure you actually registered (the email won't be sent until then). Make sure you gave them the correct address. And make sure to check you spam box. If all else fails, you can have the email resent from within the app.