PDA

View Full Version : Arcane Battlegrounds

Zylx
05-22-2014, 08:52 PM
I'm gonna devote most of my time to STS's latest release, Arcane Battlegrounds. To those who are my friends here and are thinking about joining AB, my name is Death and i am currently the master of the alliance Real. Hope to see you all there!

Crowsfoot
05-22-2014, 09:03 PM
I'm gonna devote most of my time to STS's latest release, Arcane Battlegrounds. To those who are my friends here and are thinking about joining AB, my name is Death and i am currently the master of the alliance Real. Hope to see you all there!
I uninstalled after the tutorial, sorry.

None the less, good luck with your endeavors.

Rare
05-22-2014, 09:34 PM
Same as the others I assume?

Zylx
05-22-2014, 09:37 PM
I'm playing this because of my crappy internet connection. Currently I can't play any live-action mmo, but i can play a build&battle game. I'm not leaving AL, but i wont be playing it until staighttalk comes around and fixes my data speed.

csyui
05-22-2014, 09:44 PM
I think Clash of Clans is the most popular combat strategy game in app store, even its successor, Boom Beach can't compete with it currently.

It is interesting to see STS has developed 3 combat games (BD, BC, AB) in one year, while Supercell has only 2 combat games (CoC, BB) running since 2012.

utpal
05-23-2014, 01:57 AM
nothing can beat DOTA lol.
the only online rts mmo game that I like it till now is DOTA.

and about MMORPG arcane legends.

I also played titanfall in frnds PS. its cool but its full of hackers aimbots *sigh*

Sceazikua
05-23-2014, 02:03 AM
this is called a "battle" or "clash" game imo, not a MOBA or MMORPG.

Xeusx
05-23-2014, 03:13 AM
this is called a "battle" or "clash" game imo, not a MOBA or MMORPG.
Battle and clash are different.
Battle+ground=AB
Clash= Clash of clans
Really, no clash in AB lol..

utpal
05-23-2014, 03:48 AM
Battle and clash are different.
Battle+ground=AB
Clash= Clash of clans
Really, no clash in AB lol..

both r in strategy category? seems like clash and battle games r not for me lol