PDA

View Full Version : Why no Indian Banner? :(

ALlIsWell
05-23-2014, 08:34 AM
I and my friends have been playing AL for quite a long time,we see other players run around with their flags:grey:.We too wanna buy our own country banner.
So pls AL staff add an Indian banner please:biggrin:

Hoardseeker
05-24-2014, 01:23 AM
Well, I don't know why STS don't add Indian Banner, Just One banner and would be fixed :/

Xeusx
05-24-2014, 01:28 AM
Im sure there is Sam's post that explain why dont add other banners..

Conquered
05-24-2014, 01:41 AM
Zeus must see this thread.

Zeus
05-24-2014, 01:55 AM
Zeus must see this thread.

There's many countries in the world, Zenxpro.

Unfortunately, India is not one of the countries that contains a heavy amount of AL players. So, STG just made a limited amount of banners for their top players and then did not add any more.

Why? Space limitation. To add all these banners would take up game memory, something which they are limited in. Do you not agree that this game memory would be better used with new content? I do! :)

Hoardseeker
05-24-2014, 02:34 AM

Unfortunately, India is not one of the countries that contains a heavy amount of AL players. So, STG just made a limited amount of banners for their top players and then did not add any more.

Why? Space limitation. To add all these banners would take up game memory, something which they are limited in. Do you not agree that this game memory would be better used with new content? I do! :)
i know, but there are many request about indian banner and none about other countries, there are repeated requests, so , they can add extra ONE banner to the game :)

Rotler
05-24-2014, 02:37 AM
I am Indian

REQUEST to StS would prefer Indian Banner.

Would request all indian users to Post for Request below.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

Rotler
05-24-2014, 02:45 AM
Below Link Shows Indian are here in Al.
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?p=1475871

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

Keshav Agarwal
05-24-2014, 02:47 AM
I am Indian even i say India banner should be added
but instead using memory in banner new things can be made
as zeus said they are limited in memory and there are not so many Indian ppl

Iliketolol
05-24-2014, 03:10 AM
Plz tell me how much memory would a banner take? Its complete BS excuse for memory (-_-)
We have like 100+ types of banner already ingame ( 120-150 with flags)..

There are thousands and thousands and indian players in this game!!

#flagforindia

Xeusx
05-24-2014, 03:31 AM
Argh, will find Sam's post later, hate who dont understand...

Edit:
Got this, so fast lol.

Hey guys,

We've commented on this several times in the past. When we put in the country banners, we pulled lists of all the different countries (over 200!) that have played Arcane Legends and made banners for the top 20. We only did 20 because it takes memory to have new items. Texture memory is not infinite. We would rather keep space available for awesome new armor and weapons rather than make 200 country banners and be all-inclusive.

Thanks in advance for your understanding.

Thread closed.
So, u already understand now?
Check this if u want to see the thread http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?109770-Pakistan-Flag-Banner!

Conquered
05-24-2014, 05:14 AM

Called your name because your Indian! Thanks for making me understand tho. :D

Argh, will find Sam's post later, hate who dont understand...

Edit:
Got this, so fast lol.

So, u already understand now?
Check this if u want to see the thread http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?109770-Pakistan-Flag-Banner!
was meant to call Zeus Lol

Samdegreat
05-24-2014, 06:24 AM
If they add Indian banner, they will have to add other banners so it's not seen in a negative way.
You can't give one without the rest...

Hoardseeker
05-24-2014, 06:44 AM
If they add Indian banner, they will have to add other banners so it's not seen in a negative way.
You can't give one without the rest...

Lol may I know which country banner is repeatedly requested?

Xeusx
05-24-2014, 06:59 AM
was meant to call Zeusblade Lol
Yes! I was called by u to post in this thread and I done explain why those banner wont be added :)

XD

Atten
05-24-2014, 02:37 PM
Banners look ugly anyways :P

Keshav Agarwal
05-25-2014, 07:06 AM
i just see people with 8-bit salute or lvl 41 mastery banner (some with lvl 36 mastery banner also)
never saw ppl with their country banner
so many be in a minute of patriotism v may wear the banner and remove afterwards

Hoardseeker
05-25-2014, 07:27 AM
i just see people with 8-bit salute or lvl 41 mastery banner (some with lvl 36 mastery banner also)
never saw ppl with their country banner
so many be in a minute of patriotism v may wear the banner and remove afterwards
India is Top in patriotism...

Hoardseeker
05-25-2014, 07:27 AM
Lol may I know which country banner is repeatedly requested?
Still waiting for reply in this....

Prahasit Prahi
05-25-2014, 09:19 PM
Sam already said about that hoard so please stop getting threads like this.

time to wrap it up.

ibighunk2
05-26-2014, 05:49 AM
Indian banner..we are so many in game now. Haha.

Keshav Agarwal
05-28-2014, 04:28 AM
if they add indian banner
then ppl request for ABCDEF country banner
and so on till all countries banners are added

ibighunk
05-28-2014, 04:59 AM
Ya u are right. But still we are so many.

Hoardseeker
05-28-2014, 05:01 AM
Sam already said about that hoard so please stop getting threads like this.

time to wrap it up.

I don't create this thread, did I?

Prahasit Prahi
05-28-2014, 05:03 AM
I don't create this thread, did I?

I'm telling u about what Sam said...n asking other people not to create threads...this is nt meant for u...

~Prahi

ibighunk
05-28-2014, 05:16 AM
Prahi say not to post then no. :-)

Hoardseeker
05-28-2014, 05:54 AM
I'm telling u about what Sam said...n asking other people not to create threads...this is nt meant for u...

~Prahi

I'm just asking , answer me I'll leave.

There is repeated request for Indian banner and Only INDIAN Banner and None of the others were requested Twice, Its just a Simple thing to Add 1Banner to the game which got repeated requests , as it will put a "." To these kind of Indian threads.

alexdroog
05-28-2014, 06:45 AM
They explaned it once.
too many Banners are bad for game performance.
Thus they choose those countries with the most players.
I.e the top 3 german guilds have more than 2000 players. Indonesia guilds probably 10000...

ibighunk
05-28-2014, 08:56 AM
K we have to invite more indians to play al. :-)

deathwraithx
05-29-2014, 02:29 PM
I'm just asking , answer me I'll leave.

There is repeated request for Indian banner and Only INDIAN Banner and None of the others were requested Twice, Its just a Simple thing to Add 1Banner to the game which got repeated requests , as it will put a "." To these kind of Indian threads.

You might be completely right but they can't make an exception. You're saying we keep requesting for our flag repeatedly. If they add ours how hard is it going to be for others to do the same and it'll only be a matter of time before they HAVE to be given in to,simply because an exception was made for us. I understand it's irksome but it's more of a matter of principal than simply adding a flag, because if they say yes to us,they can't say no to others and then it doesn't stop.

And thus,the only way for these threads to stop is not getting our flag,but us understanding this situation.

Sent from my Xperia U using Tapatalk 4

Zylx
05-30-2014, 12:39 AM
i know, but there are many request about indian banner and none about other countries, there are repeated requests, so , they can add extra ONE banner to the game :)

If they add an "extra ONE banner" for a country, all the other players from different countries are going to turn around and wonder why India was just given a banner. They would obviously be deeply offended and enraged knowing that those who suggested banners for their countries were turned down on their requests. Sorry, but not gonna happen.

To elaborate further, i remember Samhayne stating in a reply to a similar suggestion that the current country banners are permanently in the game and that they will not discontinue them or add any more. So even if every AL player moved to India, India's flag will not be featured in-game. It was a one-time, demographically-based decision.

Xeusx
05-30-2014, 12:53 AM
K we have to invite more indians to play al. :-)
Wth? Read Sam's quote first..because YOU dont understand still..

Attack Dog
05-30-2014, 01:00 AM
Just buy a china banner and pretend it's India.

ibighunk
05-30-2014, 01:02 AM
Wth? Read Sam's quote first..because YOU dont understand still..

i know that. I m just kidding.
Sam said : Banners are made for the frst 20 countries who hold the most of players in season 1.
And he is right.

Ishtmeet
06-02-2014, 10:48 AM
But I would have loved playing with an indian banner. :'(

Sent from my Gpad_G1 using Tapatalk

ibighunk
06-02-2014, 01:39 PM
But I would have loved playing with an indian banner. :'(

ek indian banner ki kimmat(price) tum kya jano ishmeet babu. LOL. :banana: :banana: :banana:

Bless
06-02-2014, 05:26 PM
who needs country banners when you have the speed demon

Zeus
06-02-2014, 08:37 PM

That has to be the ugliest banner ever, lol. T_T

Ishtmeet
06-02-2014, 09:51 PM
ek indian banner ki kimmat(price) tum kya jano ishmeet babu. LOL. :banana: :banana: :banana:

Lol

Arpluvial
06-02-2014, 10:07 PM
When we created the game, we created 20 country banners based on the population in each country. With so many players in so many countries, we couldn't possibly put in every single one. Each banner takes of space and memory in the game and we want to make sure that we save that space for things like new gear, content, and features to make the game more interesting to play all the time. We hope you'll understand!

ALlIsWell
06-03-2014, 02:03 AM
When we created the game, we created 20 country banners based on the population in each country. With so many players in so many countries, we couldn't possibly put in every single one. Each banner takes of space and memory in the game and we want to make sure that we save that space for things like new gear, content, and features to make the game more interesting to play all the time. We hope you'll understand!
STS created banners of 20 top playing countries right?
but now m sure that top 20 would have changed .

Endkey
06-03-2014, 02:17 AM
Lets be honest guys...how many of the people in the game do you all see with country banners...i dont see many..even if we get all the country banners..i dont really think noone will even wear em..

Iliketolol
06-03-2014, 02:48 AM
Lets be honest guys...how many of the people in the game do you all see with country banners...i dont see many..even if we get all the country banners..i dont really think noone will even wear em..

Hey end it doesn't matter if other people wear their country banner or not.....

What matters is that there are thousands of indians who would love to show off their country banner....

And i dont think 5-10 more banners will take alot of space..

Attack Dog
06-03-2014, 02:58 AM

What matters is that there are thousands of indians who would love to show off their country banner....

It's not happening. Ok?

This post ended this topic.

One day we may have it, but for now it's not happening. Be happy the new updates tomorrow.

Endkey
06-03-2014, 03:25 AM

So how fair can you be with selecting 5-10 new countries?

Iliketolol
06-03-2014, 04:44 AM
It's not happening. Ok?

This post ended this topic.

One day we may have it, but for now it's not happening. Be happy the new updates tomorrow.

We will make it happen :)

So how fair can you be with selecting 5-10 new countries?

How fair were they when they made those 20 banners? I believe there were not much indian players before but things are different now... They should've at least made a banner for #2 most populated country of world -_-

Attack Dog
06-03-2014, 04:47 AM
We will make it happen :)

How fair were they when they made those 20 banners? I believe there were not much indian players before but things are different now... They should've at least made a banner for #2 most populated country of world -_-

-.- it's not based on how many people live in the country, it's based on how many people play it from that country. Sorry

Iliketolol
06-03-2014, 05:05 AM
-.- it's not based on how many people live in the country, it's based on how many people play it from that country. Sorry

I know that... -_-

Thats why i mentioned that maybe there were not much players when these banners were released, but what i mean is that they should've made an Indian banner aswelll, keeping in mind that its #2 in population and maybe alot of indian players will play this game in future..

Actually i think the reason behind country banner is not the number of players who play game, its the amount of funds sts receives from countries.. ( i respect this decision)

As most of you know india is an economical sensitive country.. I know only 2-3 indian players who actually 'pay' for this game.. So am sure this is the reason behind this..

I know its not gnna happen, but it's always worth trying :) you never know :)

Attack Dog
06-03-2014, 05:11 AM
I know that... -_-

Thats why i mentioned that maybe there were not much players when these banners were released, but what i mean is that they should've made an Indian banner aswelll, keeping in mind that its #2 in population and maybe alot of indian players will play this game in future..

Actually i think the reason behind country banner is not the number of players who play game, its the amount of funds sts receives from countries.. ( i respect this decision)

As most of you know india is an economical sensitive country.. I know only 2-3 indian players who actually 'pay' for this game.. So am sure this is the reason behind this..

Honestly country banners are ugly. Nuff said

Endkey
06-03-2014, 05:14 AM
I know that... -_-

paying countries got the banners...list of top 20 most populated countries in the world..

1 China
2 India
3 United States
4 Indonesia
5 Brazil
6 Pakistan
7 Nigeria
8 Bangladesh
9 Russia
10 Japan
11 Mexico
12 Philippines
13 Vietnam
14 Ethiopia
15 Egypt
16 Germany
17 Iran
18 Turkey
19 Democratic Republic of the Congo
20 France

Notice the amount of countries which do not have flags....:)

Linkincena
06-03-2014, 10:11 AM
Who says there less population in India lols..

Bless
06-03-2014, 10:25 AM

That has to be the ugliest banner ever, lol. T_T It's sexy *slap* don't call it ugly.