PDA

View Full Version : New Skills

Fusker
05-09-2010, 01:26 AM
Seeing as they continue to raise the level cap I can only assume that they will add more skills. I wonder why they would stop adding new skills every two levels after level 24? Seems kind of odd... But the purpose of this thread is to ask what ideas you guys have if and when they add new skills what would you guys like to see added!?

KongsNutz
05-09-2010, 01:28 AM
Party Buff Armor!

Raises the armor of a party for like 20 secs..... would help with bosses.

Violentsaint
05-09-2010, 01:31 AM
i would like to see a spell that temporarily increases mana regen, that would be usefull for my paladin so i dont have to spam mana pots in boss fights just to stay alive. (they already have buffs that temp increase strengh and health regen)

KongsNutz
05-09-2010, 01:32 AM
i would like to see a spell that temporarily increases mana regen, that would be usefull for my paladin so i dont have to spam mana pots in boss fights just to stay alive. (they already have buffs that temp increase strengh and health regen)

Archers have that already.

P.s I notice you are Aussie! look in the general topic for my AUS thread!

Violentsaint
05-09-2010, 01:35 AM
Archers have that already.

P.s I notice you are Aussie! look in the general topic for my AUS thread!

yer i just noticed u were aussie too, just added you to my contacts :)

p.s ill check out your thread :)

TheBaconKing
05-09-2010, 01:38 AM
I would love to see a better AOE threat generator for warrior tanks. Currently it is weak, and spamming heal will generate more than anything my warrior is capable of. All we can really do is throw the enemies around like ping pong balls, and hope they get stunned so they cannot attack the dps. That is all I really care about for the warrior though. \

Other than that. The enchantress class already has great damage spells. I think they should rework their buffs, or just add in new ones altogether. Their healing spell is already great, but another wouldn't hurt.

I have no opinion the the archer class as I do not play it, Yet!

Overall each class has a pretty decent set up when it comes to spells. There really isn't much to complain about.

Fusker
05-09-2010, 01:57 AM
I enjoy the skills they have now...but they should either allow you to add more points into them... or add new skills

ojilles
05-09-2010, 02:26 AM
Summon a small pet or something similar!

Violentsaint
05-09-2010, 03:05 AM
Summon a small pet or something similar!

there already thinking of bringing out pets

Azrael
05-09-2010, 03:52 AM
I would love to see a better AOE threat generator for warrior tanks. Currently it is weak, and spamming heal will generate more than anything my warrior is capable of. All we can really do is throw the enemies around like ping pong balls, and hope they get stunned so they cannot attack the dps. That is all I really care about for the warrior though. \

Other than that. The enchantress class already has great damage spells. I think they should rework their buffs, or just add in new ones altogether. Their healing spell is already great, but another wouldn't hurt.

I have no opinion the the archer class as I do not play it, Yet!

Overall each class has a pretty decent set up when it comes to spells. There really isn't much to complain about.

This isn't really the case... Beckon works very well. It pulls to you and then gives you the chance to generate thread by stunning your opponent with several moves. avoiding stomp helps to eliminate the ping pong effect, but quite frankly sometimes what is required is for the archers and mages not to spam knockback spells. That being said there is not way to reliably keep all the mobs on you with full on AoE threat generator, as beckon wont last and you will only really be able to hold down one mob after that. Quite frankly though i think this is a good thing. It makes good parties have to control what damage spells they use if they want the tank to keep agro on everything.

Next is the enchantresses, and while they have a nice range of damage spells, there damage seems to be getting lower with every update, simply because intelligence doesn't seem to improve the damage. Therefor the fireblast might be doing the same damage as it was doing for a mage at level 20 as it is now at level 35. This has yet to be confirmed. That would be something that should be worked on if it is the case.

The chief complaint that some players come to is the lack of diversity. Archer and warrior skills are very similar, and to an extent enchantress skills as well. Pretty much every class has aoe debuffs that do the same thing, lower hit or lower damage, for example. Roots and freeze are very similar... archers and mages both have evasion... Etc. Basically i think the new class skills if they ever come out should really focus on being unique to each class.