PDA

View Full Version : [PRO Kids]

Xts
05-23-2014, 11:26 AM
PRO KIDS is now accepting first 49 Pro-players all around the globe,
so if you think that you are well qualified enough send us a request for Pro alliance. Cya in game!!!
I see that there are a few new players in our guild, so I made a little guide on how to make their base prosper and make them better players.

1. *Note: This tip is really important, it will help you progress.

Don't break your 3 day shield (the newbie shield)! You will be vulnerable to attacks and you will start to lose your resources.

2. Use the 3 day shield to build gold mines and mana mills. Also, increase your storage capacities for gold and mana (by building gold and mana storages).

3. At the end of day 3 (the last day of the shield duration), build up your defences. Build cannons and fire towers, they build up quick and you'll have enough time to upgrade them to lvl 2 or 3.

4. One thing I forgot, do quests while you have your shield. You will make easy money and learn how to use your troops efficiently.

5. After your shield expires, try to focus on getting enough gold to upgrade your castle. The upgrade will provide you with a lot of useful stuff to build, such as more cannons and fire towers + one more waypoint.

6. Wage war! Earn trophies and bring destruction to enemy bases.

That's all from me, enjoy the game :)

-Gladiator

Nice... Can I add just one thing... Oh wait, since when did I start asking for permission :S

Don't bother rushing into upgrading your castle too much without at least upgrading your defences as much as the castle level allows. All the rest of the upgrades you can do over time, although preferably if you do it before. But don't underestimate your defences, well except the wall maybe, coz that just costs a LOT! But even then do upgrade it now and then.

That's also basically one of Shonex tips. A part of it anyway, I hate upgrading wall.

Xts
05-23-2014, 06:15 PM
Reserved

Xjointz
05-23-2014, 06:20 PM
pede po ako mag laro yan

Zylx
05-23-2014, 06:20 PM
Good luck, kido.

Warm regards from Real

Khairi
05-24-2014, 01:03 AM
A good luck from Genesis side ;)

Sent from my SM-N9006 using Tapatalk

Xts
05-24-2014, 03:41 AM
pede po ako mag laro yan
naman xD :) tara

Shonex
05-28-2014, 01:40 AM
Yo! It's me Gladiator. You'll always have my support in rangers Kido :)

Sent from my calculator using Tapatalk.

Fasss
05-28-2014, 06:20 PM
I don't think I need to mention my ign... Yayyy, my first post!

Shonex
05-29-2014, 03:15 PM

Yo fas, sup :D

Fasss
05-29-2014, 07:39 PM
Yo fas, sup :D

Yo Gladdie... Phone dropped dead :D battery exhausted. LOL! Its been charging for 10 minutes, still won't turn on. I guess I over used the battery.

Edit: Ok, no, the battery is just over heated. The phone's fine... For now.

Shonex
05-30-2014, 03:57 AM
Yo Gladdie... Phone dropped dead :D battery exhausted. LOL! Its been charging for 10 minutes, still won't turn on. I guess I over used the battery.

Edit: Ok, no, the battery is just over heated. The phone's fine... For now.

That happens to me sometimes. It gets hot like an oven and my fingers start to burn, lol!

Fasss
05-30-2014, 06:06 PM
That happens to me sometimes. It gets hot like an oven and my fingers start to burn, lol!

It happened again :@ aaaarrrrgggghhhh!!! The phone's lying dead for 4 hours now. The freaking orange led keeps blinking, phone barely boots up the rom before dying again. Bought a new battery and that one the phone is not even detecting :S will get a replacement tomorrow. Or maybe the charger is busted. Well in any case no phone no AB.

I have gone back ages to using some old old old monochrome nokia set.

Shonex
05-31-2014, 09:15 AM
It happened again :@ aaaarrrrgggghhhh!!! The phone's lying dead for 4 hours now. The freaking orange led keeps blinking, phone barely boots up the rom before dying again. Bought a new battery and that one the phone is not even detecting :S will get a replacement tomorrow. Or maybe the charger is busted. Well in any case no phone no AB.

I have gone back ages to using some old old old monochrome nokia set.
Damn, well I hope you fix it. Good luck!

Shonex
05-31-2014, 11:09 AM
I see that there are a few new players in our guild, so I made a little guide on how to make their base prosper and make them better players.

Don't break your 3 day shield (the newbie shield)! You will be vulnerable to attacks and you will start to lose your resources.

2. Use the 3 day shield to build gold mines and mana mills. Also, increase your storage capacities for gold and mana (by building gold and mana storages).

3. At the end of day 3 (the last day of the shield duration), build up your defences. Build cannons and fire towers, they build up quick and you'll have enough time to upgrade them to lvl 2 or 3.

4. One thing I forgot, do quests while you have your shield. You will make easy money and learn how to use your troops efficiently.

5. After your shield expires, try to focus on getting enough gold to upgrade your castle. The upgrade will provide you with a lot of useful stuff to build, such as more cannons and fire towers + one more waypoint.

-Gladiator

Fasss
05-31-2014, 05:47 PM

-Gladiator

Nice... Can I add just one thing... Oh wait, since when did I start asking for permission :S

Don't bother rushing into upgrading your castle too much without at least upgrading your defences as much as the castle level allows. All the rest of the upgrades you can do over time, although preferably if you do it before. But don't underestimate your defences, well except the wall maybe, coz that just costs a LOT! But even then do upgrade it now and then.

That's also basically one of Shonex tips. A part of it anyway, I hate upgrading wall.

Shonex
06-01-2014, 04:50 AM

Thank you for adding stuff, I hate upgrading walls too, lol.

Also build peasant houses, buy one from the start and then save up 1000 plat to buy the third one. Then buy the hero pack (It's really good), if you buy the hero pack the cost of your 4th house will be 1000 plat. So you'll end up having 5 houses.

Xts
06-03-2014, 02:08 PM
Yo! It's me Gladiator. You'll always have my support in rangers Kido :)

Haha, awesome :-)

Xts
06-03-2014, 02:09 PM

Lmaooo! Welcome on our thread

Shonex
06-03-2014, 03:09 PM
Congratz Pro Kids! We done it, we will be more better next season.

Fasss
06-22-2014, 06:10 AM
@shonex @xts
Sorry guys, I left without any explanation, I got tired of the not boosting attitude of most members. I tried my level best to get more ppl to actively support the rest of the alliance, but it doesnt really work if most ppl cant even find the time to boost, let alone donate. The one's who do, have been really active since the start. But the majority of the alliance seems like they go by the rules of tit for tat, when you fill up their request they would fill up yours but otherwise the only way to get troops is to hope some officer/recruiter will come online.

Anyway, no hard feelings (I hope).

Shonex
06-22-2014, 03:43 PM
@shonex @xts
Sorry guys, I left without any explanation, I got tired of the not boosting attitude of most members. I tried my level best to get more ppl to actively support the rest of the alliance, but it doesnt really work if most ppl cant even find the time to boost, let alone donate. The one's who do, have been really active since the start. But the majority of the alliance seems like they go by the rules of tit for tat, when you fill up their request they would fill up yours but otherwise the only way to get troops is to hope some officer/recruiter will come online.

Anyway, no hard feelings (I hope).
I understand, there are a lot of people in our guild who don't boost. I wish you the best in your new alliance and hope that we stay in touch.

-Gladiator