PDA

View Full Version : I'm back in business?!

Wiress
05-23-2014, 01:35 PM
Hullo, old friends.

First of all I'm sorry for posting this here but I'm not exactly a new player, so I'm sorry for causing any forum-trouble... I've decided to come back to AL (and occasionally SL, for fun). About six months ago I just stopped being active, but now my summer break's about to start and I'll have more time on my hands to play. :watermelon:

I've been in AL since the very first day, and I'm propably looking for a new guild (and friends!), too. My game style is pretty relaxed, so I'm definitely not a pro. But I do enjoy questing and customizing my toon a lot.

Looking forward to seeing y'all in game! :wink:

//EDIT: Geez, I realized it's been two years since I joined the STS community! Time flies, huh?

csyui
05-23-2014, 01:58 PM
Welcome back. Good to see another former AF officer (I remember) come back to business.

Wiress
05-23-2014, 02:01 PM
Hi, so glad to see you too! :)

Madnex
05-23-2014, 02:03 PM
Welcome back. :)

I faintly recognize your name from guild but.. Arcane Fellowship is not at its fully glory anymore. I think vyst is still holding it together though, haven't heard from him in a while. Anyway, AL has a lot of interesting stuff to do (and some more coming soon) so stick around and have fun! ;)

As for a guild, you might want to check out your options at the Guilds subforum:
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/forumdisplay.php?113-AL-Guilds

ClumsyCactus
05-23-2014, 05:49 PM
Haha if you want to chat and just chill together with someone i am free to talk 95% of my online time XD
Ign: jinathedemo/maqikarp/manaphi
(I am mainly on jina)

Helicopter
05-23-2014, 07:44 PM
Nice to see my Valentine's Day Card rival back in action. Add me IG if you will: Theologically (I Re-Named)

Alhuntrazeck
05-23-2014, 08:04 PM
Wiresssss! Welcome back <3

-Old AFer

Wiress
05-24-2014, 01:36 AM
Welcome back. :)

I faintly recognize your name from guild but.. Arcane Fellowship is not at its fully glory anymore. I think vyst is still holding it together though, haven't heard from him in a while. Anyway, AL has a lot of interesting stuff to do (and some more coming soon) so stick around and have fun! ;)

As for a guild, you might want to check out your options at the Guilds subforum:
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/forumdisplay.php?113-AL-Guilds
Thanks. Yeah, I know about AF. But life goes on! I'm already having a guild research session. ;)

Haha if you want to chat and just chill together with someone i am free to talk 95% of my online time XD
Ign: jinathedemo/maqikarp/manaphi
(I am mainly on jina)
I'll add you. Och jag kan också svenska.

Nice to see my Valentine's Day Card rival back in action. Add me IG if you will: Theologically (I Re-Named)
Haha glad to see you too!

Wiresssss! Welcome back <3

-Old AFer
Alhuntra I'm so very happy to see you again! :peach:

Ssneakykills
05-24-2014, 02:49 AM
Welcome back and once you start playing arcane legends again you will be addicted all over summer trust me! :)

Wiress
05-24-2014, 08:18 AM
Welcome back and once you start playing arcane legends again you will be addicted all over summer trust me! :)

I look forward to it and dread it at the same time. :rolleyes: