PDA

View Full Version : Doppelgangers

Ceyrinn
05-23-2014, 06:44 PM
I have noticed this mentioned before but not in the suggestions section yet. While playing I noted that there are many players with the same IGNs, which needless to say could get quite confusing. Not sure what could be done to fix this, but simply trying to avoid some foreseeable confusion in the future by bringing it to attention. Thanks!

Hoardseeker
05-24-2014, 01:20 AM
+1 Yeah, this MUST be Avoided, A Rename Weekend Plz!

Maalice
05-24-2014, 10:29 PM
Yeah to many people with the same name... very annoying and confusing... please change this

utkarsh saini
05-25-2014, 11:49 PM
// yesss change /.... i also wanted to change my name........

Zylx
05-26-2014, 01:20 AM
I think i'm the only one with death now though ;D

Hoardseeker
05-26-2014, 01:22 AM
I think i'm the only one with death now though ;D

Lol or base is nice ;)

Remiem
05-28-2014, 02:02 PM
Hey guys. Thanks for bringing this to our attention. :) We intentionally made it so that names were not unique in our Battles games, but can definitely see how that can cause some confusion. We'll continue to think on it and decide what, if any, action can be taken about it. For now, we can not take action against people who are using someone else's name as long as they are not actively pretending to be said person and causing harm in game. However, if you do see someone actively impersonating someone else and doing something to cause harm, ruin reputation, etc. we ask that you report them to our support team at http://support.spacetimestudios.com so that we can do something about it if necessary. We appreciate your comments and suggestions on the matter.