PDA

View Full Version : Isn't it the time ?

Xbadboyx
05-23-2014, 07:20 PM
Hello,

isn't it the time to add more ctf room designs or mods such as "free for all" or "destroy the fortress" or "1 vs 1" ? , isn't it the time to add more skills and more skills slots , we already have 40 skills points to share in skills and passives which is too much for 4 skills and some passives also we wont make all the skills full "5/5" anyway , and if its not the time then when exactly this will happen ?

Am i the only one who had enough of this ?

I join ctf rooms and find many players standing there doing nothing , not killing neither flagging just chatting , i think the reason of this is because they are bored , things are still the same for ctf/tdm since along time ,there is nothing new there to start a challenge or make others excited , players are in need to find something exciting and thats why they created guilds drama and wars , personally the only reason makes me play this game is the nice friends i have and the pvp drama.

It makes me laugh when i see a mage that enter the lvl41 pvp for first time , he be like "why no one is fighting ?","hey sir why didn't u protect me ","hurry up lets go after them , what are u doing!!?","why everyone are chatting this is ctf not a social room" and i be like "will someone send this mage to Al heaven?-.-" .

With the skills points i have i can use 5 skills in ctf or maybe 6 and still have 15-18 points for passives many other tanks/mages can do and still we only have 4 skills slots?.

I think the game need to be upgraded with new system instead of new events and minor fixes , I'm not saying the upcoming event is a wrong idea , its brilliant but there is a priority.

Share ur opinion in a comment

thx.

Xbadboyx
05-23-2014, 07:29 PM
I bet with 1 mil that maliath will comment on this thread lol!

Instanthumor
05-23-2014, 07:31 PM
I would pay some money for a 1v1 room.

Rosna
05-23-2014, 07:46 PM
Bad, think your ideas are great. Seems many ppl are leaving game, most from boredom. Anything new to keep ppl interested would be awesome. :chuncky:

Eyrika
05-23-2014, 07:58 PM
I agree with you, I'm sad that this game has so much untapped potential. However, I happy to see that the game has improved in many points. as rebalancing, events, and more. The game have lot of evolved in 6 seasons. There are still a shulyal tombs to unlock, ect ... I agree on the fact that a new gameplay with a new pvp game mode (1v1 or fortress) would be nice and it is a priority. Same for the pve. There a lack of challenges, I would like to see the death 0 elite run record, or record survival (wave). You can tell me: "yes elite Trindirn, shulyal are hard enough then challenge ect ... no." I'm not talking about that! This is not fun, just run for ap or farm, 30min and 10 deaths. I speak of fun challenges, survive longer and get more wave! Am proud to have Trindirn with 0 deaths! This gives the challenge.

But even if I or you or someone else says it all. do not believe sts have not thinking this way ? I think they know, for me all this will come one day ... just like you said, "there to some priority ". And new pvp mode or pve record are priority.

Volt
05-23-2014, 11:31 PM
With the new client update coming out, it seems many others will lose interest. And speaking of the switching aspect, I'm pretty sure there was about 2-5% of switchers that actually prevailed and stood out. Switching mainly affected 1v1(which isn't supposed to be part of the game in the first place. So why complain?). It seems that other classes don't like challenges when it comes to a 1v1. Most players want the easy way out to being the top players just through top gear.
In clashes switching isn't necessary to win. I've played with 4 skills and barely any noticeable change.

Honestly 1v1 kept me in pvp. I won't be seen much in pvp if all I'm needed for is for a timed heal