PDA

View Full Version : Is this the final game of this type from sts?

mightymynk
05-24-2014, 02:36 AM
I was just wondering if any more games of this type will be coming out or this is the last one. If we see at arcane legends it came out on 4th number so is one more game gonna come in future coz then I wont spend money here. Anyways this game may have introduced some new features that was not in previous like there are heroes in coc and troops also are not smart. In battle troops can go to building without destroying walls but they destroy walls which is not smart. This game needs improvement I just like the graphics here thats all. So can we expect one more game?

Xeusx
05-24-2014, 09:56 PM
I was just wondering if any more games of this type will be coming out or this is the last one. If we see at arcane legends it came out on 4th number so is one more game gonna come in future coz then I wont spend money here. Anyways this game may have introduced some new features that was not in previous like there are heroes in coc and troops also are not smart. In battle troops can go to building without destroying walls but they destroy walls which is not smart. This game needs improvement I just like the graphics here thats all. So can we expect one more game?
Thats is called ground troops. Yes, troops can destroy buildings if the troops done destroying walls behind the building.