PDA

View Full Version : Suggestions.

Khairi
05-24-2014, 09:41 AM
As Arcane Battleground starts to bring in more players , I wish there is a friend list which we could add friends.

Also , we can send mail to one another.

You guys can post what do AB needs to be more better in the future.

Cya in-game.

Hoardseeker
05-24-2014, 09:53 AM
+1!!!!!!! Its A MUST

utkarsh saini
05-26-2014, 01:08 AM
yess

Zylx
05-26-2014, 01:16 AM
As Arcane Battleground starts to bring in more players , I wish there is a friend list which we could add friends.

Also , we can send mail to one another.

You guys can post what do AB needs to be more better in the future.

Cya in-game.

I agree, as it would bring more of a mmo-like feel, but one can foresee a bunch of people raging/flaming another player for destroying their base.

Khairi
05-26-2014, 06:09 AM
I agree, as it would bring more of a mmo-like feel, but one can foresee a bunch of people raging/flaming another player for destroying their base.

But for now the public chat is only way to chat with non-allies. Hard way to make it private doe

Sent from my SM-N9006 using Tapatalk

Hoardseeker
05-26-2014, 06:41 AM

Don't you know there is a support team?

Instanthumor
05-27-2014, 03:52 PM
I have the RIGHT to be able to PM.

Zylx
05-27-2014, 03:59 PM
Don't you know there is a support team?

Don't you think that something as basic as a messaging system would've been implemented when the game was originally created? There has to be an obvious reason as to why these battle games don't have a private messaging system. Players probably wouldnt like being constantly harrassed by people whose bases they destroyed. Even if there was an ignore feature, PvP is a bigger part in this game than the legends games, and not everyone is a good-sport. There are parents out there who watch over their childrens' interactions on the internet, and seeing someone sending slurs and profanity to their children would be enough to block the game. It's in STS's best interest to keep the PM system out of the battle games.

I would love to be able to send messages to another player to chat privately, but it's sad that all those poor-sports have to ruin it for everybody else.