PDA

View Full Version : The Shivering: L20 Ruling Out 22-23? // Les Talk About Rhinos!// Community On Kiting

The Voices
05-24-2014, 11:11 AM
THE SHIVERING!

L20 Is Ruling Out L22-23?
Hello, community. This article is not one of our (my friends and I) hunted one, but it's a question I had around the few days on 10-23 PvP. The last couple of days, I've been seeing a LOT of L20 bears, and fewer and fewer 22-23's. :disillusionment: I haven't been playing due to constant schoolwork, and the 2nd to last time I went on for a while, I saw a LOT of 22-23's. Did 22-23 get reduced and 20 evolve in popularity?

EX: My example now is that I am seeing a lot of 20's in the guild, <Dictator> or something like that. I CANT REMEMBER XD.

Um, so if you guys want to comment on this, or want to point out the way you see this, feel free to. This article is more like a fun thing, since you guys don't see me using my "NEWS REPORTER ARTICULATION WORDS". :chuncky:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Les Talk About Rhinos!
For the past months, since Spacetime Studios released the class, Paladin, or in PvP Slang,(xD What else would I call it?) Rhino, I've been seeing the growth of the Rhino population. A Paladin class revolves around a well rounded str class whose job is to charge in the fight and tank-tank-tank. Well, at first, Paladin class wasn't successful, due to the lack of mana and damage on him. To add onto that, Paladin lacks of m/s. Of course, the Archer, the Vixen, and the Bear lack m/s and mana, so I shouldn't be complaining about that, yet. At this moment, Paladin started to descend the slope. However, somebody caught the "thing" with Paladin. The person decided to use an fbow and experts/artisans armor on rhino! Then another person caught the "thing", too! They made a decision to use a Rhino Platinum 3-Pack kit! Due to the hammer's and forgotten bow's overwhelming damage, now the Paladin has more potential in PvP, now!

PROS: (If you're trying Paladin PvP)

* The Paladin dishes out TONS of damage with the Platinum Pack Hammer or forgotten bow, or reaper's blade while sustaining himself with the buff, Guardian, and a massive heal!
* The Paladin has a revival?! :tranquillity: STS, you forever punished FFA.
* The Paladin's laugh is major factor. :eagerness:
* The Paladin can hide his class, making other people mistaken his identity, just by putting on a vanity!

CONS: (If you're trying Paladin PvP)

* :grumpy: The Paladin with a Platinum Pack Hammer is disrespected by most bears with forgotten bows, mages, and new guys, because of his "OP-ness".
* You can easily and instantly kill yourself by fighting Shadowstar.
* The Paladin is the cheapest/least expensive class you may encounter. #30PlatPlatinumPacks
* Most rhinos in the game say "CRAI MOAR" and get pwnt by a noob bird. #BirdTooUnderpowered
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Community On Kiting
Wao. You just got wrecked (PVP SLANG: Rekt or in my case, Reckt) by a L15-17 mage! How she do it? You see the anger build inside you, as the mage says, "GG! KITE TOO OP!" D: You call again. The duel begins. The mage hits you with a L5 Fire, and you know it is over, now.

This article is more like an asking article. I wanna see your thoughts on KITING. Leave thoughts in the reply section!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

GOLD: All the Zillionaires running around, throwing cash in da air. No, seriously. They are.
PLAT: All the Platinum Offers by NativeX Abusers running around, throwing cash in da air. No seriously. They are.

STS released Memorial Day Weekend! There is a 40% Platinum Price Reduction! Limited Time!

Caiahar
05-24-2014, 12:32 PM
I rek people?

20 rhinos don't have much skill..too many anyways,
16 rhino and 31 is moar skill.