PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone know when upgrading to new levels?

TarsTarkas
05-24-2014, 03:24 PM
Cap 56 :) :D

deziira
05-24-2014, 03:29 PM
I dont even think that the people who "may be working on it" have a clue

Zodiarck
05-24-2014, 04:49 PM
In a post they said(can't find it atm) that they had something planned for us in the summer, if I remember correctly, hopefully it's something cause I at least want to reach level 60

Conquered
05-24-2014, 11:01 PM
In a post they said(can't find it atm) that they had something planned for us in the summer, if I remember correctly, hopefully it's something cause I at least want to reach level 60

71 Cap please :D

Zodiarck
05-25-2014, 06:44 AM

71 Cap please :D that would be great, would definitely be looking forward to all the new gear, which I'm sure that it's everything everyone talks about the first few days, pretty much what we all look forward to aside from the leveling, something new to play around with

Cahaun
05-25-2014, 03:12 PM
If it's going to be the same deal, then I may just ignore it. The latest mobs have a ridiculous amount of health and make solo play a pain.

A simple cap raise is not going to save this game. They're going to need to put in a more sturdy foundation in which the game can stand on before it will ever have a longevity of life that PL has.

Zodiarck
05-25-2014, 03:44 PM
If it's going to be the same deal, then I may just ignore it. The latest mobs have a ridiculous amount of health and make solo play a pain.

A simple cap raise is not going to save this game. They're going to need to put in a more sturdy foundation in which the game can stand on before it will ever have a longevity of life that PL has. lmao don't forget that they also restore there own health, But this is why I think SL should be taken down from the App Store for a bit to improve it and add everything that t should have and didnt before, L45 set, L50 set, reward for 51 capped players, guild hall improvements, more vanity and pretty much give the whole game a makeover, new hair, color, etc. even eyes customizable, honestly surprised that sl didnt have that long spiky anime hair lol, would be awesome, bt anyway take down sl for a short period and improve it, honestly if adding new areas and pricing them is what it takes to update sl, I'd pay, just not go crazy with the idea

Cahaun
05-25-2014, 09:26 PM
The game really does need a rehaul. From the attribute system that does nothing to a stronger sense to disregard all item drops you get in the game, there are lots of areas that need improvement.
PL is a good title to look to for inspiration when you need to look for long-term content. The general sense of connection of a large hub world, a large array of unique items to farm, and inclusion of many extra dungeons really added more things for people to do.