View Full Version : Arcane legends 2

aarrgggggg
05-24-2014, 10:17 PM
Arcane Legends 2

What if STS makes an Arcane Legends 2
a sequel of arcane legends same classes and some new ones, all new maps, all new gear, and whatever other kewl new things devs came up with for an Arcane Legends 2

I would have liked to make this thread a poll either yes or no for AL2 but i could not figure out how to make a poll.....if u can in this forum????

What do you others think about an AL2?

Would you play it?

Ishtmeet
05-24-2014, 10:53 PM
Imo they're working on another game/project right now. Saw this comment from a dev on play store. Maybe another game!89795

falmear
05-24-2014, 11:17 PM
Arcane Battlegrounds is another Battle game like Battle Command/Dragons. I haven't played any of the other Battle games, but I tried Arcane Battlegrounds, I got bored pretty quickly and uninstalled it. I'm not really into these build/strategy type games. Also it seemed like every time you did something there was a timer which you either had to wait or buy it off with plat. This turned me off because I forsee it becoming more plat/money intensive to keep buying off the timer. I also don't like a timer on a game, I prefer instant gratification when I do something it should happen, I don't want to be staring at a timer waiting for something to happen. So this isn't Arcane Legends 2.

Linkincena
05-24-2014, 11:22 PM
It reminds me of Ages of Empires 2 ..
Needs some improvements to make it different. ..
Graphics need improvement. .

aarrgggggg
05-25-2014, 12:12 AM
It reminds me of Ages of Empires 2 ..
Needs some improvements to make it different. ..
Graphics need improvement. .

Arcane Battlegrounds is another Battle game like Battle Command/Dragons. I haven't played any of the other Battle games, but I tried Arcane Battlegrounds, I got bored pretty quickly and uninstalled it. I'm not really into these build/strategy type games. Also it seemed like every time you did something there was a timer which you either had to wait or buy it off with plat. This turned me off because I forsee it becoming more plat/money intensive to keep buying off the timer. I also don't like a timer on a game, I prefer instant gratification when I do something it should happen, I don't want to be staring at a timer waiting for something to happen. So this isn't Arcane Legends 2.
I think you are all misunderstanding...... Im saying a sequel to arcane legends
In other words another mmorpg Arcane legends 2

The Goat
05-25-2014, 12:26 AM
Yea , I would play it. Not sure if Arcane legends 2 would come out though because they're working on something else right now.

Sent from My Chalkboard using Tapatalk

Roberto077
05-25-2014, 12:28 AM
This is an indev game. There will be no title "Arcane Legends 2"

Maybe (probably not) another Legends game coming in the unseen future.

falmear
05-25-2014, 03:59 AM
If it was better and different then arcane legends then I would. If it was a rehash of arcane legends then no. So many issues have gone unanswered and will never be addressed. Having played this game for over one year I've seen how it has changed, so I've set a higher bar to play anything new by STS. While I'm more likely to give something a chance by someone else.

firechandra
05-25-2014, 05:37 AM
Why arcane legends 2?? Arcane legends got updates with new gear and maps, for the new classes point I don't see why they should add classes when this game is based on 3 stats int str and dex. If they want to do a new game with more than 3 classes they probably will do a complete new game with new story and characters.
As for new gear and maps for arcane legends (not arcane legends 2), I hope in the future to see new weapons like crossbow for rogue, firelock for mage and spear for warrior and for new maps I hope to see bigger maps with more streets (labyrinthic maybe) and a cool thing I'd like to see would be rotating visual

Bless
05-25-2014, 05:43 AM
What would be the actual point of AL2? Would it be like the stupid Zenonia games where instead of improving adding the new features and improvements to the existing game? They're all dumped in the new one and the old one dies off

IMO just stick to patching AL, there isn't even a need for AL2, I mean seriously there isn't a point unless there are new classes and completely different gameplay - then it should be a different name not AL2.

Crowsfoot
05-25-2014, 08:09 AM
Oooooooor they could just expand AL. Why would they make a new game to expand the story line?

drawfflerz
05-25-2014, 09:45 AM
There would be all legends. All char from all legends game come to one world to defeat darknesses. Maybe.. lol

Kakashis
05-25-2014, 01:39 PM
Arcane Legends 2

What if STS makes an Arcane Legends 2
a sequel of arcane legends same classes and some new ones, all new maps, all new gear, and whatever other kewl new things devs came up with for an Arcane Legends 2

I would have liked to make this thread a poll either yes or no for AL2 but i could not figure out how to make a poll.....if u can in this forum????

What do you others think about an AL2?

Would you play it?

This would be the worst mistake STS could or would ever make. What's the point, they would end up on that failed road of Zenonia where after the 3rd one many just stopped and no one spends any real money on them. But let's just say hypothetically they did make an Arcane legends 2. Guess what, I'd be done and stop playing Arcane legends 1 and wouldn't bother with their 2. I know many others who would do the same. I sincerely hope they keep patching the original one. What would kick butt is if somehow you could enter their other legends games through portals. That would make for one big fun Mashup!

aarrgggggg
05-25-2014, 06:05 PM
This would be the worst mistake STS could or would ever make. What's the point, they would end up on that failed road of Zenonia where after the 3rd one many just stopped and no one spends any real money on them. But let's just say hypothetically they did make an Arcane legends 2. Guess what, I'd be done and stop playing Arcane legends 1 and wouldn't bother with their 2. I know many others who would do the same. I sincerely hope they keep patching the original one. What would kick butt is if somehow you could enter their other legends games through portals. That would make for one big fun Mashup!
My thoughts were driven by looking at other games as well, like call of duty for instance.
Call of duty comes out with a new game every year it seems and the majority of the player base buys the new game and starts over from scratch, game after game, year after year.

This keeps the player base occupied trying to learn the new maps, try new weapons and so forth.
I cannot speak for everyone here obviously however i have been a long time gamer (about 25 years and im only 32) and what i can say for myself is that i cannot play one game for too long due to sheer boredom and redundancy. Updates to games can help prolong the life expectancy of that game but only to a certain point, because after all the majority of the game is still the same old maps youve been running month after month year after year.

Instead i pick up a new game, many times of the same genre and play that instead. I like Arcane Legends very much however i have hit that point once again and so personally i find myself playing other games much more as of recently.

Long story short.......I would play an AL2.

Bangbam
05-25-2014, 06:35 PM
arcane battlegrounds-->
clash of clans

Picklee
05-25-2014, 06:49 PM
Nice idea

Kakashis
05-25-2014, 08:12 PM
My thoughts were driven by looking at other games as well, like call of duty for instance.
Call of duty comes out with a new game every year it seems and the majority of the player base buys the new game and starts over from scratch, game after game, year after year.

This keeps the player base occupied trying to learn the new maps, try new weapons and so forth.
I cannot speak for everyone here obviously however i have been a long time gamer (about 25 years and im only 32) and what i can say for myself is that i cannot play one game for too long due to sheer boredom and redundancy. Updates to games can help prolong the life expectancy of that game but only to a certain point, because after all the majority of the game is still the same old maps youve been running month after month year after year.

Instead i pick up a new game, many times of the same genre and play that instead. I like Arcane Legends very much however i have hit that point once again and so personally i find myself playing other games much more as of recently.

Long story short.......I would play an AL2.

Hehe to be honest, there are many other games out there with better graphics, actual story lines that play out like a movie! They're different in that you pay money up front to play, play it to the end, and unless you want to do the same thing over in extreme mode, you move onto the next. MMORPG is different in that you continuingly better your Toon and it can always be better or look better. I've been on the high pace action games from TMNT on Nintendo to the latest PS4 games and after beating them withing a day to a week max, they leave empty hollow feelings. You either feel like you're all OP yet alone, or that it's sad in that it's over. MMO' s alleviate those feelings and I happened to choose Arcane legends for my fix.

Other exciting games are like a hot date that are fun for a week where as AL feels like the one you built a life with. There's no need to build two families.

Hectororius
05-25-2014, 08:24 PM
I dunno. Do you see a World of Warcraft 2?

A mobile mmo is designed to be limited and the gameplay is simplified due to its platform. We aren't really meant to play this game hours on end, but for a select few, that is exactly what we are doing. So its only natural that players that play the game intensely will find its limitations sooner and want to see new content regularly.

The fact that players have been playing mobile games like PL and AL for years is a testament to the content and longevity of these titles. A new player starting either game would have a few months worth of continuous gameplay available to them depending on how quickly they want to play through the content.

End gamers have different needs and demands from the game though, and sts has done their best to meet those demands. If you already have just about everything in the game now, then congratulations to you!

I will say however that the delays between content release does make it hard for end gamers to stick around when the latest expansion or event has worn out its playtime. I know we lost a lot strong runners during the delay of tindirin and I hope that this won't happen again with the release of the next expansion.

Kakashis
05-26-2014, 03:13 AM
I dunno. Do you see a World of Warcraft 2?

A mobile mmo is designed to be limited and the gameplay is simplified due to its platform. We aren't really meant to play this game hours on end, but for a select few, that is exactly what we are doing. So its only natural that players that play the game intensely will find its limitations sooner and want to see new content regularly.

The fact that players have been playing mobile games like PL and AL for years is a testament to the content and longevity of these titles. A new player starting either game would have a few months worth of continuous gameplay available to them depending on how quickly they want to play through the content.

End gamers have different needs and demands from the game though, and sts has done their best to meet those demands. If you already have just about everything in the game now, then congratulations to you!

I will say however that the delays between content release does make it hard for end gamers to stick around when the latest expansion or event has worn out its playtime. I know we lost a lot strong runners during the delay of tindirin and I hope that this won't happen again with the release of the next expansion.

Well said! And I agree that the people who run elites do tend to have different goals than say pvp or crate poppers. I had a friend who just started out the game, told me that farming was slow and he would never reach the goal of the maul and an Arcane pet along with a mythic set. After a couple months I saw him rolling around with the dream set that he just popped crates with casual elite runs. After a month I never saw him log again. Having everything and tons of wealth makes players lazy and lose sights of their ultimate goals. It's nice to set obtainable goals and stick to them. Being a little poor helps!

Xeusx
05-26-2014, 06:24 AM
Ok, I want to ask if AL 2 come out and STS make other AL 3,

When the arcane adventure ends?

Andrisber
05-26-2014, 11:35 AM
No.... Just, NO!