PDA

View Full Version : If you could have one thing in PL, what would it be?

Boiled_35
05-24-2014, 11:26 PM
I'd want to undo the "pvp rebalance." 👍

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SillyJuan
05-24-2014, 11:26 PM
Everyone to be active again...

synfullmagic_23110
05-24-2014, 11:27 PM
My best friend AstroLite back :(
I started playing in mid 2012 and I was level 20 on a bird named "Masterisbeast" I saw her in forest heaven
I asked her
"Hey can you help me level?"
We added each other and she helped me ever since I soon became L47 and was a rich nooby bird with a Fbow (I loved I honored fbows back then)and I was bad at pvp I it trashed talked a lot so I remade my whole account and used a different email
So when I was at L63 on synfulmagik
I soon realized astrolite or Demondhead (her first name before she renamed ) wasn't on as much I'll be honest I forgot her when I was L66 and then one day I was playing I got a message
"Hey Masterisbeast!" I was shocked since no one knew that was my first char after a few dats of jogging my memory I realized it was her so we leveled (she was like 62) I helped her than I was underlevel so she helped me level. Than I toke a break from leveling and for the first time ever I tried L71 pvp for a while an I liked it till I got bored of seeing same people
So I leveled to 75 and than she returned after like 1 week I realized she was a founders! I was jealous of her
Than I capped and one day she made a new char L1 and said ****** (my irl name) I lost my account!!!! :(
And we talked I told Her to pm sts but sadly she was to lazy and the day after she said "got it back!" I was extremely happy but then
She never came back...we never did a actual good bye
My last world I told her were "bye good night "
I miss her....my true best friend...
Sadly I restarted my tablet were I had my screenies with her...but I uploaded one to drop box
This was for a Christmas contest but I was to late
http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/05/25/ynyqetu9.jpg
She is on the left
Ik she reads forums (hope she still does)
Astro if ur reading this come back pls
Every day I look forward for her to come back
Everyday I check my friend list to see if she is on....please

Extreme
05-24-2014, 11:27 PM

This, I also want my Beloved friends Unbanned.

Boiled_35
05-24-2014, 11:29 PM

Changed mine, I'd now like changes to PL too, especially pvp! :)

Ks_Leon
05-24-2014, 11:51 PM
This, I also want my Beloved friends Unbanned.

#UnbanSamplz.Btw i no longer play PL as usual.My exam is around da roundabout lol.

Apa
05-25-2014, 03:25 AM
I want Sts' full support back.

ign hugeluck
05-25-2014, 06:30 AM
Get rid of every nub that's says I can double your gold :/

Fqo
05-25-2014, 06:33 AM
Have my sbl pink l15 that I literally gave for free.

Boiled_35
05-25-2014, 12:31 PM
I want Sts' full support back.

<3 Sts is working on it I hope!

Boiled_35
05-25-2014, 12:32 PM
Get rid of every nub that's says I can double your gold :/

Everyone wishes that! >.<

Sheugokin
05-25-2014, 04:42 PM
I wish to get these things through people:

1. Rushing happens
2. Bears are OP
3. No one cares if you're "pro"
4. Single hitting with combo is not called pro esp. bears
5. I wish JB is back at endgame. Dat nub...

Boiled_35
05-25-2014, 05:24 PM
I started playing in mid 2012 and I was level 20 on a bird named "Masterisbeast" I saw her in forest heaven
I asked her
We added each other and she helped me ever since I soon became L47 and was a rich nooby bird with a Fbow (I loved I honored fbows back then)and I was bad at pvp I it trashed talked a lot so I remade my whole account and used a different email
I soon realized astrolite or Demondhead (her first name before she renamed ) wasn't on as much I'll be honest I forgot her when I was L66 and then one day I was playing I got a message
"Hey Masterisbeast!" I was shocked since no one knew that was my first char after a few dats of jogging my memory I realized it was her so we leveled (she was like 62) I helped her than I was underlevel so she helped me level. Than I toke a break from leveling and for the first time ever I tried L71 pvp for a while an I liked it till I got bored of seeing same people
So I leveled to 75 and than she returned after like 1 week I realized she was a founders! I was jealous of her
Than I capped and one day she made a new char L1 and said ****** (my irl name) I lost my account!!!! :(
And we talked I told Her to pm sts but sadly she was to lazy and the day after she said "got it back!" I was extremely happy but then
Sadly I restarted my tablet were I had my screenies with her...but I uploaded one to drop box
She is on the left

Sad story, wish she comes back and continues to play PL. 💘

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Boiled_35
05-25-2014, 05:25 PM
Sad and inspiring story, wish she comes back and continues to play PL! 💘

xcainnblecterx
05-26-2014, 11:49 AM
I asked her
She is on the left

Now im sad. For this poor soul, i wish astro would come back

XghostzX
05-26-2014, 12:24 PM
The 56 sewers cap to be back, along with all of the nice, friendly, and competitive players.

Laar
05-26-2014, 12:40 PM
The 56 sewers cap to be back, along with all of the nice, friendly, and competitive players.
But I wasn't around during 56 cap.. I won't be there :(

Rolocolo
05-26-2014, 01:28 PM
Get rid of every nub that's says "offer", then after u offer they say "lol gtfo u never buy that price"

Mmmhmm