PDA

View Full Version : Any good?

Tezz
12-28-2010, 04:03 PM
I wanna be pally and i don't think i have all the right stats and skills...

Stats: Strength-20 Dexterity-3 Intelligence-27

Skills: Heal-4 Frostbite-1 Lightning-2 Resurrect-1

Oh and i'm level 9, I just wanna know if i'm doing everything right..

Kossi
12-28-2010, 04:09 PM
oh, i suggest waiting until youre a lv20, then respec your stats to become a pally

im not a pally, so i can only give u that much info

ECHUSER
12-28-2010, 04:21 PM
i read somewhere that ppl dont recommend becomming a pally until atleast lvl 45. regardless, if you want to play w a pally you should give yourself enough strenght to equipt the items for your level and then put the rest in int. below is a link of strength needed from lvl 30 to 50. you can figure out lvls 10-30 by going to the trade section of this forum and clicking the pinks with stats for the appropriate level.

https://docs.google.com/document/pub?id=1oUtaDxQ88iGJtbrJb4PZldriQtv6Q-iF9zYPFlvXTb0&pli=1

in regards to skills, i'm not sure what skills are availible to you at level 9. having alot of pts in heal is good. below are combos you should use.

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?14916-Enchantress-Class-Head-Quarters

Necrobane
12-28-2010, 04:29 PM
dont become a pally untill at least 35 because your ms will be too small to cope with using many spells. I suggest dex chantress as an alternative untill then.

Tezz
12-28-2010, 06:31 PM
Alright necobane i'll just respec but is there any way to restat?

*EDIT* Nvm just looked around in the store and i can.

Pharcyde
12-29-2010, 04:04 AM
Like they said above ^^.

Paladins are specialized classes in the game, they are also not originally intended, so Exp and making money can be brutally painful on them at low levels.

I would suggest to even get to lvl 50 before you become a Paladin, leveling up from 45 as a Paladin is still quite brutal.

But if you want to be a Paladin right away, just put enough into Str to equip bear gears and put the rest into Int. Paladins don't really have a spell build, other then they max out damage spells and buffs/debuffs. They don't max out mana shield usually because they have good survivability from being a Paladin.

Tezz
12-29-2010, 11:17 AM
Alright well since their not good at low levels i might just spec out full int mage till 50