PDA

View Full Version : The Transformation of my mage....

Goodhabbit
05-25-2014, 10:09 AM
In a week my char transform from a noob and become a mythic mage!

My friend become a midas touch because of farming and merchant purposes so i was been motivate to farm lockeds so i purchase 50 luck elix kit (that time it cost 10k and the only gold left is 10k) so i started farming lockeds in km3 for 4 days i have earned 105 locked to sell for 11k each (i know it was ridiculous to get that amount of lockeds but it was true i do hard core for earning that i slept 3 hours only and started farming again...i don't know why but i was surely lucky that most of my runs give me 2 lockeds or 1 nexus egg and the highest is 4 locked...1 from mob and 3 from the bosses.) it was a total of 1.15m so I buy mythic armor for 1.1m. The 50k left is for my pots :) and still 10k left...

And the next 3 days i farm and farm... I think i only sleep for 1- 2 hrs.! (I don't really know why im so lucky, I think it was because of my antique lepre xD cause it was my first lepre since the lep was released )And earned 75 locked and 1 nexus egg so i sold my locked for 10k each and the nexus for 40k.... i was in the expedition camp for merchant purposes but suprisingly a player shouted "SELL MYTHIC HELMET 600K RUSH" and so i rush to tell him/her i will buy it BUT when we are having the trade .... I GOT DC!! So I rush to re log in ... my hands are sweaty and my mind gonna blow up because thinking someone might buy it first before I.... im so glad that i remember his/her name so i pm and after a few clicks i got my own myhtic set!

Then i did the quest upgrade for mythic set ...it takes me a whole day to do it but it was worth it!

Just sharing this awesome experience. I wish many players was inspired or motivate in this story :)

Why I don't do elite that time because even I have legendary items they are not the good ones so even i try elite tindrin , shuyal etc, i keep on getting dead.. but because i have my mythic set i do elites now and earned good loots..

(Sorry for bad english)

Thank you for reading! :) have a great day

patat
05-25-2014, 05:07 PM
Cool!

Verstuurd vanaf mijn GT-I9100 met Tapatalk

Atten
05-26-2014, 09:03 AM
I'm happy for you =)

Blackair142
05-30-2014, 08:13 PM
Congratulations on becoming a mythic mage! Working hard pays off (: Soon... I will have mythic as well... I'm coming for you... soon...

Jack O Reaper
06-01-2014, 01:15 AM
Can i know how u got glacian on ur sig?

Dont tell me that u farmed 800 lockeds.

Goodhabbit
06-01-2014, 08:32 AM
Can i know how u got glacian on ur sig?

Dont tell me that u farmed 800 lockeds.

Hahaha i just request to have glacian in the sig :) Because glacian is the perfect pet for my fav color, fav theme for my sig

otakudesuu
06-02-2014, 07:14 PM
Too hardcore lol. Grats :D

Goodhabbit
06-02-2014, 08:19 PM
I'm happy for you =)
Thank you

Congratulations on becoming a mythic mage! Working hard pays off (: Soon... I will have mythic as well... I'm coming for you... soon...
Thank you and good luck :)

Too hardcore lol. Grats :D
Thanks/Salamat

Sceazikua
06-03-2014, 05:05 AM
Hahaha i just request to have glacian in the sig :) Because glacian is the perfect pet for my fav color, fav theme for my sig

Did you try nordr jewel staff on the sig? they look awesome with the mythic armor and Im using lvl 40 brutality one :)

Goodhabbit
06-03-2014, 06:53 AM
Did you try nordr jewel staff on the sig? they look awesome with the mythic armor and Im using lvl 40 brutality one :)

Hmmm the sig is just fine and don't need change for me.. but thanks for the suggestion
Btw i just use the architect for the sig. I use expedition rifle of brutality

Pyoom
06-03-2014, 07:32 AM
Great adventure (addiction lol)! Surely, many players will be inspired by this story of yours. Great Job!

Goodhabbit
06-03-2014, 08:12 AM
Great adventure (addiction lol)! Surely, many players will be inspired by this story of yours. Great Job!

I wish many players was inspired :)

Busterbiebe
06-29-2014, 10:02 PM
Luckyyyyy

SacredKnight
06-30-2014, 02:53 AM
Great Job :) makes someone like me who got lucky in a crate feel kinda of nooby....
lol..

That being said, now something off topic, how do you multi quote? I would really like to know.. thanks in advance for replying...lol
:D

Goodhabbit
06-30-2014, 06:38 AM
Luckyyyyy
I think so.... :) well lockeds are not that worthy to farmed for these days because of the price... better hunt items in elite :)

Great Job :) makes someone like me who got lucky in a crate feel kinda of nooby....
lol..

That being said, now something off topic, how do you multi quote? I would really like to know.. thanks in advance for replying...lol
:D
Thanks... about the multi quote...
Click the one circled (every post you want to reply with quote click it...) then after choosing all, click the reply with quote and there will be a a multi quote

Tendirin
07-07-2014, 03:18 PM
enjoyed reading it

Jblazer
07-08-2014, 12:22 PM
Lol Tendirin is banned xD ^^

Syberg
07-12-2014, 10:32 PM
And this is somehow in fanfiction subforum :DD