PDA

View Full Version : Should I sell my holiday pinks or keep?

Siqk
12-28-2010, 06:07 PM
? a lot of the stuff i get i dont need like shields and wands im an archer

The reason im asking this is because theyre worth alot at the auction but someone told me they will get even more expensive after event

rogoku
12-28-2010, 07:26 PM
keep what he said is true. And if you make new characters or invite a friend they could use those and you can use other stuff then bows and guns. Honestly you would be best to keep the wand for yourself that way you can hit like crazy with good hp and defence,

Steverd
12-28-2010, 07:27 PM
I've sold all of my Holiday Pinks and purples.
The market has slowed down a little for them.
I was thinking who's gonna want them in March????

Steverd

Siqk
12-29-2010, 12:12 AM
bumpbumpps

Herro
12-29-2010, 01:08 AM
Well, they SHOULD go up :/
these xmas pinks were farmed to death and their still worth so much
my halloween pinks, whole set lvl 50, is selling for 5k..
maybe its just cuz halloween sucks, idk lol
id keep the xmas stuff

Pharcyde
12-29-2010, 04:34 AM
my halloween pinks, whole set lvl 50, is selling for 5k..

Ummm.... I will litterally buy every single Halloween item you own (Even if its hundreds of them) if I can get 5k each! I don't get where people are getting all this from. I made massive bank off of Halloween Pinks. Just the other day I sold a level 50 Haunted Doll for 150k. Then I also loaded up on a ton of haunted dolls for 70k and under. I bought a Purple black cat shield lvl 50 for 2k yesterday, sold it today for 30k! This whole "I can't sell them!" junk is so false. I am selling Halloween items are very high prices and people are buying.

Fyrce
12-29-2010, 05:03 AM
I'll buy! I'll buy! I'll buy pink halloween L50 sets for 5k!! I'll buy ALL of them too! I'll split w/ Pharcyde :P

Riccits
12-29-2010, 05:09 AM
5k for whole set... ROFL!!

Steverd
12-29-2010, 11:33 AM
Well, they SHOULD go up :/
these xmas pinks were farmed to death and their still worth so much
id keep the xmas stuff

Yes, I'm going to keep farming the Christmas stuff as long as I can.
Maybe I'll start holding on to some of the stuff.
But, I'll probable just put in the CS, for Pharcyde to buy ;)

Steverd

Steverd
12-29-2010, 11:36 AM
Pharcyde, are you selling in towns?
I don't see your stuff listed in the CS.
I pretty much only sell in the CS now.

Steverd

Ummm.... I will litterally buy every single Halloween item you own (Even if its hundreds of them) if I can get 5k each! I don't get where people are getting all this from. I made massive bank off of Halloween Pinks. Just the other day I sold a level 50 Haunted Doll for 150k. Then I also loaded up on a ton of haunted dolls for 70k and under. I bought a Purple black cat shield lvl 50 for 2k yesterday, sold it today for 30k! This whole "I can't sell them!" junk is so false. I am selling Halloween items are very high prices and people are buying.