PDA

View Full Version : new event !

mokdaddd
05-25-2014, 07:57 PM
any date or something about releasing the new event ?

Crowsfoot
05-25-2014, 08:12 PM
Client update will release a 3 day minievent. After that, glitches, if any are found, will be fixed. Finally, the event which will release the level 41 mythic weapons, new pets, new gear, and new vanities will role out.

mokdaddd
05-25-2014, 08:25 PM
is it this week or after?

Xyzther
05-25-2014, 08:47 PM
New mythics will come from lock, correct?

mokdaddd
05-25-2014, 08:51 PM
yes

Xenobiotic
05-25-2014, 08:51 PM
New mythics will come from lock, correct?

I believe Sam said that the new mythic weapons will be looted from the new event, not 100% sure about that tho.

mokdaddd
05-25-2014, 09:05 PM
I believe Sam said that the new mythic weapons will be looted from the new event, not 100% sure about that tho.

but should be lock tho cuz the only way should be drop from I think cuz cant be non other way or what u mean buy the event

Xenobiotic
05-25-2014, 09:06 PM
but should be lock tho cuz the only way should be drop from I think cuz cant be non other way or what u mean buy the event

I really hope it drops from the bosses because if it's in locks, it'll give ftp players no chance whatsoever.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Crowsfoot
05-25-2014, 09:09 PM
is it this week or after?
The date is yet to be announced, but Sam did say "soon." They are waiting for approval from Apple.

Here is the link to the newest and most in depth information on the client update, the upcoming event, and mythic weapons (weapons are the first comment and also posted by Samhayne): http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?155749-May-Legends-Producer-s-Letter-Arcane-Legends-Events-Dancing-Trees-and-More!

Madnex
05-25-2014, 09:17 PM
There's no way they will put the new mythics outside locked crates, let's be honest with ourselves here.

Prahasit Prahi
05-25-2014, 09:27 PM
Well according to Sam post,he said that the app update has been sent for the Apple review so this means app has been completely done.
The apple time reviews says it takes 4days,just check the link

http://appreviewtimes.com/

The Android play store doesn't need any review time.

So seeing this all we can say that it might come this week.....because once the Apple confirms STS updates it....as they will do all the bugs finishes everything before sending to Apple.

So it might come this week or else if STS does any pause it might come next week.

~Prahi

Crowsfoot
05-25-2014, 09:33 PM
Well according to Sam post,he said that the app update has been sent for the Apple review so this means app has been completely done.
The apple time reviews says it takes 4days,just check the link

http://appreviewtimes.com/

The Android play store doesn't need any review time.

So seeing this all we can say that it might come this week.....because once the Apple confirms STS updates it....as they will do all the bugs finishes everything before sending to Apple.

So it might come this week or else if STS does any pause it might come next week.

~Prahi
This assumes Apple approves it. I'm not saying they won't, I am just throwing the possibility out there. The app may take days; it may take week(s).

Prahasit Prahi
05-25-2014, 10:12 PM
This assumes Apple approves it. I'm not saying they won't, I am just throwing the possibility out there. The app may take days; it may take week(s).
Around a week.....that's it

~Prahi

Crowsfoot
05-25-2014, 10:21 PM
Around a week.....that's it

~Prahi
Hypothetically, but not likely, it can take more than a week.

Xenobiotic
05-26-2014, 06:31 AM
There's no way they will put the new mythics outside locked crates, let's be honest with ourselves here.

Sam said that the mythic items are coming from the event.
http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/05/26/udu5u3yz.jpg

Xyzther
05-26-2014, 07:09 AM
Sam said that the mythic items are coming from the event.
http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/05/26/udu5u3yz.jpg

Yeah that's what confuses me... I'm thinking it's just a fancy way of saying they're gonna be from locks though o.0

Haligali
05-26-2014, 07:11 AM
I think you misunderstood, no way they drop directly from a boss.

Xenobiotic
05-26-2014, 07:19 AM
I think you misunderstood, no way they drop directly from a boss.

Bummer..

Kakashis
05-26-2014, 07:50 AM
It just means that the weapons will be lootable for maybe a week max! During the week will just be from locked crates, maybe elite golden dragon chests, maybe event golden chests? As ftpplayers,the chance to loot is always small unless you open tons of the Goldens. At that point, you'd be better off selling them all xD

Alhuntrazeck
05-26-2014, 08:09 AM
I heard a rumor that damage % buffs will stack after the client update. Hope it isn't true!

Instanthumor
05-27-2014, 03:44 PM
I heard a rumor that damage % buffs will stack after the client update. Hope it isn't true!

Lol@this

Shadowlurk +10% dmg stacking with +20% dmg... GG

Kellhus
05-27-2014, 05:37 PM
Leave apple ppl behind, they always hold us up. If they dont approve, then apple people get no update so sorry :-P

Sent from my youknowwhat using youknowwhich

Zeus
05-27-2014, 06:18 PM
Leave apple ppl behind, they always hold us up. If they dont approve, then apple people get no update so sorry :-P

That would fragment the player base and your friends. I'm sure that you can wait. :)

otakudesuu
05-28-2014, 01:13 AM
I can feel that it is coming this week :excitement:

Dex Scene
05-28-2014, 03:20 AM
Confusing how sam said it can be found on elondria during ursoath"s assault event!!
maybe they can be droped in elondria only for the event. after that, locked would be the only way?
who knows!!

Kellhus
05-28-2014, 09:32 AM
That would fragment the player base and your friends. I'm sure that you can wait. :)

I don't really care to be honest bit i was being sarcastic