PDA

View Full Version : Warrior elite map equipment help.

Yobz
05-25-2014, 08:20 PM
Hello Guys and Gals,

I'm new to this game i just have a few questions on Warrior specs and equipment for doing elite map runs.

1. What kind of gear do I need (TANK)
2. What pet will help currently I'm using Haze level 40
3. What specs and passive skills do i need?

My current gear is :

Artic guard of will level 36
Magma helm of will
magma scale plate of will
Power ring of brutality level 30
Ornate amulet of fatality level 30

My stats are full STR

Skills

Skyward smash level 5
CS level 5
Windmill 4
Horn of renew 5

Passives

Durable 5
Damage 5
Knowledge 5
Might 5

IGN : Yobz Guild Twisted Bastards

Froxanthar
05-25-2014, 08:49 PM
Crows guide for you.

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?t=150517

via orange caramel app.

Crowsfoot
05-25-2014, 09:20 PM
Current Benchmarks:

Armor:

Minimum: 1,800
Preferred : 2,000
Brick Wall: 2,150
Ideal: 2,300

HP:

Minimun: 5,600
Preferred: 6,000
Sponge: 6,500
Ideal: 7,000

---

For Tindirin, HP is more important within reason. If you are losing 100 HP for 100 armor, by all means, take the HP loss. However, armor is more important than HP in Nordr and Shuyal maps.

My rule of thumb is that the higher the mob count, the more important armor is. This is because each individual mob will deal lower damage and thus high armor will more radically reduce their damage output than a high damage per capita, low mob count map. This also applies to boss fights and PvP. Hence, high damage/HP gear generally beats slightly lower/high armor gear in these two circumstances. With boss fights, there are some exceptions.

---

Personal note: I am one of the laziest gemmers out there and only have 3 supers. Because of this I have very low HP compared to those with all, or almost all, supers. This wasn't an issue last season where 2,000 armor would reduce the blows of Shuyal mobs to little more than pea shooters. However, I am struggling a lot in Tindirin and was forced to further increase my armor to compensate. I strongly ​encourage you to not make the samemistake I did and remember to regem non supers every night.

utpal
05-26-2014, 01:09 AM
omg. u need to respec skills ASAP.
u need 2 passives only. might and durable.

Yobz
05-26-2014, 02:19 AM
Thank you guys, but is it even possible to get those stats that high?

Health:

Armor:

Crowsfoot
05-26-2014, 07:39 AM
Thank you guys, but is it even possible to get those stats that high?

Health:

Armor:

I have a friend at 7,300 HP and 1983 armor.

Below are my current stats with my elite running gear.

Any tank with both armor and HP in the preferred range is above average. The minimum will suffice, but you may die more often then players who can blow millions of gold on gear.

But, don't be deterred. I used a champions set of security and the crate drop shield at the beginning of season 4. That season, I focused a lot more on elite farming and gained a very large wealth. Anyone can achieve in this game with enough time invested. Buying platinum is an obvious way to improve your odds, but I wouldn't say it is "required." Just do the free trials so you can plat revive in elite when needed (it isn't always needed. If you were one hit and only two mobs remain, do the free respawn. You party can handle that more easily than you since magea and rogues are ranged).

Yobz
05-26-2014, 09:01 AM
Oh ok I really appreciate the advise Crow you helped me a lot!

Crowsfoot
05-26-2014, 09:55 AM
Oh ok I really appreciate the advise Crow you helped me a lot!
Anytime :)

RedBite_
05-30-2014, 06:19 PM
nice :D i learned too by crow :D :banana: