PDA

View Full Version : If i buy something with platinum does it apply to all my characters?

rogoku
12-28-2010, 06:49 PM
I want to buy more areas but not for just one character. Are they cheap? Do they carry over. I liked them to carry over, do they?

Sanatorium
12-28-2010, 06:52 PM
If you have Platinum on your account, not your character... your account, yes they do transfer over to your other character on your account.
Not items, but dungeons yes.

rogoku
12-28-2010, 06:57 PM
Ok thanks for clarifying that. Looks like im headed to get some plat tommrow.

lce
12-28-2010, 07:03 PM
Yeah if you have purchased platinum and spent it on a character then deleted all those items you have bought within that character will be deleted forever, I asked the devs it when I was nooby

Kossi
12-28-2010, 07:04 PM
If you have Platinum on your account, not your character... your account, yes they do transfer over to your other character on your account.
Not items, but dungeons yes.

you can transfer items to other accounts through stash

Sanatorium
12-28-2010, 07:34 PM
you can transfer items to other accounts through stash

No yes that I know, but I was just clarifying that if he buys an item in one account he won't receive the item on both, only in the one he purchased it in.

Fyrce
12-29-2010, 06:04 AM
It depends on what you buy with your plat. Some items are attached to a CHARACTER, some to the ACCOUNT.

Areas are attached to your account, for use by all characters on that account. Items are also by account; You use STASH to transfer the item between characters. If you delete a plat item by deleting a character, you will delete that item. Don't do that! Empty your character, including gold and pots, before deleting. Check twice!

STASH slots are, obviously, by account. INVENTORY slots are by character. Don't buy them if you will delete that character.

You can now earn free plats, so it's not as bad. You can always get free plats and rebuy the items/inventory slots.