PDA

View Full Version : My luck has runneth out :(

Waheedski
05-26-2014, 07:12 PM
I have more chance of finding the elusive four playing poker than I have of getting Dragkin teeth or any decent loot.

It's all about luck in this game, of which I haveth none! This is why I don't open lockeds, I'll open a thousand lockeds and I can guarantee you that I'll loot a wet blanket!

Within my guild when we do some farming runs, the pesky rogue gets Dragkin teeth and lockeds like there's no tomorrow, the loony tank gets egg drops as if he owns a chicken farm, AND another member of the guild, a tank, opened one of his first ever locked chests and got Ullers mythic helm O.O

Whilst I just looted a pair of socks in elite Tindirin and the socks weren't even cotton :/

I just look around sheepishly when I see good drops hitting everyone except me, then I go to expedition camp, sit on a rock and quietly cry.

Oh Land of Arlor! Why hast thou forsaken me! Whhhhhhyyyyy!!!! *shakes fists*

Feel free to try and lift my spirits folks *sniff* oh well one day I'll loot something better than a stick O'celerity *sigh*

Keshav Agarwal
05-26-2014, 09:08 PM
teary eyes
same things happen to mee
but i go to paradise peer and look at the blue sea around me while people make offers of 1.5m+ to others
and my tears drop in the sea

Waheedski
05-26-2014, 09:11 PM
teary eyes
same things happen to mee
but i go to paradise peer and look at the blue sea around me while people make offers of 1.5m+ to others
and my tears drop in the sea

The sea is salty because of our tears *sob*

Kellhus
05-26-2014, 11:01 PM
Do you hear that?! Listen.....its the worlds tiniest violin and its playing for you!

Srsly though i feel your pain, same crap happens to me. Part off reason I've become extremly bored to death with game.

If i could throw my toon over one of the bridges i would have by now :-P

Sent from my youknowwhat using youknowwhich

Waheedski
05-27-2014, 04:01 AM
Do you hear that?! Listen.....its the worlds tiniest violin and its playing for you!

And I thought it was tinnitus.

Serancha
05-27-2014, 02:47 PM
Haha this thread is awesome.

Kellhus
06-01-2014, 05:37 AM
Tinnitus? Mb u mistype like me and mean tinniest. But i think its still playing.......

Sent from my youknowwhat using youknowwhich