PDA

View Full Version : Glacial - any good at elites ?

Waheedski
05-26-2014, 07:36 PM
Is Glacian any good in elites, does his root ability have any effect, especially on the serpents ?

Secondary question... Any one rate highly a specific pet in elites and why :)

I hate autocorrect! Thread title meant to read Glacian not Glacial!!!!!

Fear
05-26-2014, 11:54 PM
I like a lot of Samaels in my party. His banishment really helps!

Iliketolol
05-27-2014, 12:26 AM
Glacian is very good at elites if you have him lvl 40+, specially those small lizzards at rockhorn submit.. It slows them down and saves whole party! ( those lizzards are immune to stun)

Kakashis
05-27-2014, 01:50 PM
Glacian is very good at elites if you have him lvl 40+, specially those small lizzards at rockhorn submit.. It slows them down and saves whole party! ( those lizzards are immune to stun)

This! Glacian is the most underrated Arcane pet because let's face it, he was meant to be a defensive type pet and we all know that tanking weapons never get appreciated as much as the MAULS! It's as if this pet was meant for tindrin elites! I ran with someone who had one and the survival rate was noticeably higher. Some use him for pvp, but elites is where you can take full advantage of all his abilities. Sam is nice, but now there's mobs that are banish, stun, and panic resistant. If devs don't remove Sam proof mobs in the client update, Glacian is a must have secret weapon. Personally I love the way he looks and fights with spires. Sick just sick.