PDA

View Full Version : Vengeful blood and juggernaught bug in Tdm

Ravager
05-27-2014, 12:24 AM
Works normally in pve and in ctf.
Buff is supposed to be +500 hp on both vb and jug in tdm. The game action display shows +450 hp but the inventory screen shows +500. Simply a display bug or really a nerf bug?

samuraisoul
05-27-2014, 01:45 PM
Same bug in CTF, tested yesterday, also tested in tindirin and they display +500 as they are supposed to

Ravager
05-27-2014, 02:17 PM
Interesting. Any dev to confirm this is just a visual bug or an unintended nerf in pvp?

Madnex
05-27-2014, 02:21 PM
Hmm. We were aware of the 10% damage nerf in PvP and since every healing skill is connected with damage.. well, mathematically that'd make sense. Although, display figures and buff/debuff signs can be off sometimes so I'd trust the avatar screen more.

Ravager
05-27-2014, 03:16 PM
Hmm. We were aware of the 10% damage nerf in PvP and since every healing skill is connected with damage.. well, mathematically that'd make sense. Although, display figures and buff/debuff signs can be off sometimes so I'd trust the avatar screen more.

It used to be 500 in pvp though. Hmm.

Stoba
05-28-2014, 02:05 PM
I noticed today that the jugg self heal wasnt triggering in tdm either.

Stoba
05-28-2014, 03:38 PM
Or it is triggering but the heal is just waaay weaker than it was. Cant tell

Ravager
05-28-2014, 08:20 PM
Yeah. I was dying when in juggernaut. That's when I noticed it. Not sure if it's just me thinking that way or there was an actual nerf with the 2 skills. I rarely die when in juggernaut.

inkredible
05-29-2014, 11:05 PM
I would also like to point out the bugg on jugg self heal
i tested in both pve and pvp.

Pvp = both ctf and tdm , self cast heal normally (at 25%)
PVE normal map = self cast heal normally (at 25% )

However PVE ELITES FAILED

self cast failed 10 times, 0 of 10 of self heal. It did not self-heal not even once. I also confirmed this with other warriors.

Also, i just now tested the initial heal on jugg in both tdm and ctf and normal/elite maps
this is to support ravs findings about pvp initial heal nerfed, normal in both pve maps

Please look into this thank you

As regards with juggernaut in ctf, it seems to "fail" more than it has *based on others opinion however i have not encountered it bec i havent pvp much*
but also take it to consideration jugg is weaker this season because DPS players are making damages more than jugg can handle..

im gonna start playing pvp now and assess juggernaut in clashes and tdm

inkredible
05-29-2014, 11:42 PM

No it is not because of the 10 damage nerf in pvp.. Skills has nothing to do with that nerfed

Vengeful when charge gives +50 STR which equals to 500HP
1 str = 10 HP

jugg also by description gives 500hp when charged

It used to be 500 in pvp though. Hmm.

It should be.

inkredible
05-30-2014, 12:10 AM
- tested jugg in pvp, seems okay.. it works like it should but it just doesnt feel as powerful in terms of healing fast enough when health drops below 25% that other teams can hit through it faster. I remember jugg having fast self heal, non stop health going up and down fast.. as if it doesnt think. however now its delayed and does not heal as good

Madnex
05-30-2014, 12:24 AM
A damage nerf would affect anything related with a class's main statistic which in warrior's case is STR; I was under the impression that this was a display issue though.

Someone take a video of this so it can be clearly reviewed and properly addressed.

inkredible
05-30-2014, 01:22 AM
A damage nerf would affect anything related with a class's main statistic which in warrior's case is STR; I was under the impression that this was a display issue though.

Someone take a video of this so it can be clearly reviewed and properly addressed.

Lol bro you don't get it. It's a fixed description. You're talking about damage nerf I'm talking about HP
When it comes to STR and HP damage has nothing to do with it
It's fixed. 1 str = 10HP for warriors. Now what you're saying is the damage maybe diff outcome
So instead of 1str = 0.64 dmg .. It won't be 0.64 since as u said 10% damage nerfed.. That's two different things. You're thinking about HOR, the healing increments in HOR some depends on how much damage your character have, the initial HP releases in JUGG is a 500 fixed..(charged) No str no damage involvement and same with venge... Do you understand?
I specifically boxed the description.. It should give what it describes

It's the same thing as 1 Dex = 3 HP for warriors no matter what

these issues showed up after the double xp update (Monday )
As for JUGG,it's seems to be healing slower than usual (self heal) i am not talking about how much it heals but rather the speed of healing.. Speed of reaction

And also @ display issue, i doubt it. If it was .. Not everyone would see it.. There is still an issue of juggernaut self heal not working in pve elites.
Let's leave it for the devs,

Mucsi
05-30-2014, 01:30 AM
This is an old bug... i noticed that since last season.. vengfull worked good before double xp, only jugg had this "450 hp" bug, after double xp, i noticed too this bug

Madnex
05-30-2014, 01:35 AM
Lol bro you don't get it. It's a fixed description. You're talking about damage nerf I'm talking about HP
When it comes to STR and HP damage has nothing to do with it
It's fixed. 1 str = 10HP for warriors. Now what you're saying is the damage maybe diff outcome
So instead of 1str = 0.64 dmg .. It won't be 0.64 since as u said 10% damage nerfed.. That's two different things. You're thinking about HOR, the healing increments in HOR some depends on how much damage your character have, the HP releases in JUGG is a 500 fixed.. No str no damage involvement and same with venge... Do you understand?
I specifically boxed the description.. It should give what it describes

It's the same thing as 1 Dex = 3 HP for warriors no matter what

these issues showed up after the double xp update (Monday )
As for JUGG,it's seems to be healing slower than usual (self heal) i am not talking about how much it heals but rather the speed of healing.. Speed of reaction

Let's leave it for the devs,
Lol who doesn't understand what here? I've stated that it's a display glitch; my estimation is based on the fact that the variables for display values and actual number figures are different. Thus the algorithm for the calculation for the display of the pop up number (450) could have been altered and now ran throught the 10% global damage nerf, resulting in the number you see now. It makes sense mathematically (500 - 10/100 * 500 = 450), you missed my point.

inkredible
05-30-2014, 07:52 AM
Lol who doesn't understand what here? I've stated that it's a display glitch; my estimation is based on the fact that the variables for display values and actual number figures are different. Thus the algorithm for the calculation for the display of the pop up number (450) could have been altered and now ran throught the 10% global damage nerf, resulting in the number you see now. It makes sense mathematically (500 - 10/100 * 500 = 450), you missed my point.

Lol got it, u think that part of issue may have gotten affected bec of their recent changes - display glitch for everyone ? And same goes to stat page giving 450HP , that is just one part of the situation.. This nerfed was awhile back isn't it ? So why now? Before update JUGG was healing 500 same wth venge ( as it should)
However they still need to look into the other aspects , like why JUGG self heal working 0/10 in elites or why JUGG self heal trigger is a lot slower and it's healing increments slower, making most dps kill you before it even activates

inkredible
05-30-2014, 07:53 AM
This is an old bug... i noticed that since last season.. vengfull worked good before double xp, only jugg had this "450 hp" bug, after double xp, i noticed too this bug

It was fine last season..?

musasun
05-30-2014, 12:57 PM
definitely bump.

Mucsi
05-30-2014, 01:18 PM
It was fine last season..?

I just said, I noticed that on juggernaut when the cap was lvl36. After this double xp event, I noticed it too on vengfull blood.

Mucsi
05-30-2014, 01:19 PM
so thats why I think, This is an old bug

Ravager
05-30-2014, 03:27 PM
Ok. I just came out from TDM. I was paying more attention to juggernaut this time.

Normally, while in juggernaut, my hp will jump from 20% and jump to 50% due to the ability of juggernaut.

Now, it is going from 20% to 35/36% (instead of 50%). There is a definite bug here. I don't know the exact heal values of VB but most likely it is affected too.

This is bad for warriors because I'll give the example.

Lets say a warrior has 7000hp with juggernaut. To kill while in jug, an enemy would have to generally crit 3500+hp while the warrior is at 50%

So with this bug, an enemy such as a rogue just needs to crit 2450+hp to kill a jug warrior (36%)

Please fix and look into VB for possible bugs as well.

Ogani
05-30-2014, 04:01 PM
Well considering this is one of most warriors essential skills I would say this needs to be looked at immediately....

inkredible
05-31-2014, 01:20 AM
OKay as of today the display "450HP" doesnt show anymore.. however i noticed that its giving 500hp now.. but jugg is still self healing quite delayed and less

Zeus
05-31-2014, 01:26 AM
Just was in a game where tanks juggernauts were breaking left and right, lmao...

Ravager
05-31-2014, 03:54 AM
OKay as of today the display "450HP" doesnt show anymore.. however i noticed that its giving 500hp now.. but jugg is still self healing quite delayed and less

Still shows up the green 450 for both vb and jug for me. Did you have hp to heal or full hp?

famousfame
05-31-2014, 08:02 PM
Its bugged for sure normally when u charge and trigger u gain back 20% HP and it will continue to gain but now it stops at 5% and goes no higher, Fix plz STS.

Ravager
06-01-2014, 11:42 AM
While the devs are investigating the 2 skills, hopefully, can they verify how much vb debuffs the opponent? Description says it periodically debuffs the opponent but I'm not sure by what %.

johnsr
06-02-2014, 11:11 AM
+1 This season I have never had Jugg Heal work one time

Samhayne
06-02-2014, 01:04 PM
Hey guys,

There are scalars that adjust how much damage and healing can be done in PvP zones. Healing looks like it is cut by 10% in PvP, hence the move from 500 to 450. These allow for difference balance adjustments from PvP to PvE. These modifiers for PvP have always been in place since PvP originally launched.

Ravager
06-02-2014, 01:50 PM
Hey guys,

There are scalars that adjust how much damage and healing can be done in PvP zones. Healing looks like it is cut by 10% in PvP, hence the move from 500 to 450. These allow for difference balance adjustments from PvP to PvE. These modifiers for PvP have always been in place since PvP originally launched.

Thanks for clarification on the initial boost of 450/500.

Any info/update on why juggernaut only heals to the 35/36% marker and not the 50% marker as it used to?

inkredible
06-02-2014, 08:59 PM
Hey guys,

what about jugg self heal not working in elites?.. thats one issue. i tested jugg self heal (below 25%) 0/10 trials it worked.. aka it didnt work. Its a 50% chance right..

look into that. Also samhayne if theres a change of scalar from 500 to 450 (pve to pvp (10% ) ) then you should change the description. Because it clearly says on jugg "Heals 500 when charged" that description is really specific. if it was vengence i will understand becase vengence adds 50 str.. specifically strength points. 10% scalar is that only damage reduced? or everything stat

inkredible
06-02-2014, 09:02 PM
Still shows up the green 450 for both vb and jug for me. Did you have hp to heal or full hp?

I forgot whether i healed full or not, i will double check when i get on

Mucsi
06-05-2014, 03:40 PM
bump

Tendirin
06-05-2014, 04:04 PM
There are way too many bugs in pvp..

Froxanthar
06-07-2014, 11:19 PM
Jugg rarely works now or maybe the damage is just too much for a juggernaut to handle. IMO

via orange caramel app.

Ravager
06-08-2014, 11:26 PM
Jugg rarely works now or maybe the damage is just too much for a juggernaut to handle. IMO

via orange caramel app.

In tdm when there is a room full and I have jug activated, mages are randomly able to kill me at times. This was never the case previously. These mages are not full arcane either.

Mucsi
06-12-2014, 04:03 AM
bump

Ravager
06-19-2014, 12:53 PM
Still broken. Rogues who previously were never able to kill me can randomly kill me. They did not get new gear / pet either.

Froxanthar
06-20-2014, 09:05 PM
Please STS, look into this.

Me Grimlock will save the universe!

Madnex
06-20-2014, 09:11 PM
Warriors, brace for impact when they fix the buff/debuff system. Rogues will be exterminating warriors on 1v1 (as it should've already been like).

Aimed Shot being bugged is partially to be blamed for this so I hope it'll be fixed as well with the new skill system refinements later on this year - even if it will reduce my damage as rogue, I'd prefer it ten times over skill-less oneshot combos flying around.

Ravager
06-20-2014, 10:04 PM
Warriors, brace for impact when they fix the buff/debuff system. Rogues will be exterminating warriors on 1v1 (as it should've already been like).

Aimed Shot being bugged is partially to be blamed for this so I hope it'll be fixed as well with the new skill system refinements later on this year - even if it will reduce my damage as rogue, I'd prefer it ten times over skill-less oneshot combos flying around.

Fix then rebalance if necessary. But fix first.

Mucsi
06-21-2014, 02:10 AM
bump

Mucsi
06-25-2014, 09:22 AM
bump

RDX
01-15-2015, 01:43 AM
It got fixed?

RDX
01-27-2015, 02:20 AM
Bump

Bmwmsix
01-28-2015, 08:15 AM
The whole skill system needs to be overlooked, due to some deactivated upgrades it causes those many bugs on pvp especially.