PDA

View Full Version : New Vanity

ripcurl
05-27-2014, 02:44 AM
Hey guys,

i was thinking your guys could add in some limited edition vanitys like super hero ones or halo ones please cause we could have some fun mixing them around and also we could have a new item for str int and dex like the forgotten items were cause they were fun and many of people missed out on them.

regards ABATWA
:tranquillity:

Heqr
05-27-2014, 11:55 AM
Hey guys,

i was thinking your guys could add in some limited edition vanitys like super hero ones or halo ones please cause we could have some fun mixing them around and also we could have a new item for str int and dex like the forgotten items were cause they were fun and many of people missed out on them.

regards ABATWA
:tranquillity:

Ikr it seems like they aren't bothered about vanities now but before there used to be a whole load of awesome vanities.

Events is what keeps pocket legends fun and entertaining and everyone wants to make their characters look good.

Kingzila
05-29-2014, 06:03 PM
Forgotten items are as they are titled "forgotten", (and there going to stay that way)
As for the halo vanity, that's was already made,
And the hero vanity, well that might acutely look cool.

GRIZZY
05-30-2014, 01:41 PM
How bout all that and a new cap? That would be nice.

ripcurl
06-04-2014, 01:03 AM
i was thinking with the hero vanitys they could give us like a full iron man sute or somthing. it could be cool to see what people can mix and make the newest heros

Armourslash
06-04-2014, 12:16 PM
Forgotten items are as they are titled "forgotten", (and there going to stay that way)
As for the halo vanity, that's was already made,
And the hero vanity, well that might acutely look cool.
He could've been talking about the game HALO not the vanity that comes with the 66 angelic set.