PDA

View Full Version : Why cant I sell Shadowlurk Egg I bought in Stable?

gingeronimooo
05-27-2014, 05:14 AM
SSIA.

I bought shadowlurk from stable to re-sell, but I didn't get an egg. it was just automatically in my stable. What gives?

If you can't re-sell shadowlurk bought from stable, it should be clearly labelled that.

Did i just miss that? Please explain. Annoyed that I am out 90 plat for pet I don't want or need.

Roberto077
05-27-2014, 05:19 AM
It does say that you're buying the pet, not the egg. People would be loaded up on Scorch and Abaddon eggs otherwise.

gingeronimooo
05-27-2014, 05:20 AM
I understand, but isn't that a littttle misleading?

Why not just say "not tradeable" in stable? Seriously.

gingeronimooo
05-27-2014, 05:22 AM
I guess STS makes a lot of their money off plat.... so they don't mind being a little misleading here and there eh?

It is a cool pet, regardless. So it's not the end of the world, just saw someone trying to buy one for 250k, figured why not turn 90 plat into 250k.

Just a bit annoyed its not more clearly labelled.

gingeronimooo
05-27-2014, 05:25 AM
People would be loaded up on Scorch and Abaddon eggs otherwise.

so what? the market would handle that.... or they could make the eggs more expensive. Don't understand your logic. bit of a non-sequitur imho.

Xeusx
05-27-2014, 05:26 AM
I understand, but isn't that a littttle misleading?

Why not just say "not tradeable" in stable? Seriously.
Did the pet showed as egg? If u want to buy non tradeable in stable, buy it, but IF u want to buy tradeable in stable, that is not the place u want to buy.

Xeusx
05-27-2014, 05:27 AM
so what? the market would handle that.... or they could make the eggs more expensive. Don't understand your logic. bit of a non-sequitur imho.
Then STS gonna work on those glitched pets (become egg), silly glitch, eh?
This is mythic pet topic, not all.

gingeronimooo
05-27-2014, 05:28 AM
Did the pet showed as egg? If u want to buy non tradeable in stable, buy it, but IF u want to buy tradeable in stable, that is not the place u want to buy.

Everything I got from from stable was an egg, up to this point. I don't know what it showed up as, tbh. And I can't look now bc it won't show description of pet you already own.

Xeusx
05-27-2014, 05:31 AM
Everything I got from from stable was an egg, up to this point. I don't know what it showed up as, tbh. And I can't look now bc it won't show description of pet you already own.
This is showing description for how to get the pet. NOT showing something non sense.

gingeronimooo
05-27-2014, 05:31 AM
This is showing description for how to get the pet. NOT showing something non sense.
What does this even mean? Please interpret? When you "BUY A PET", you don't normally just get the pet hopping out, am I right? You always get or buy an EGG. I assumed this was the same.

Its not like Im really mad or anything, shadowlurk is a great pet, just didn't want another pet ATM. My point is that I wish things were more clearly labelled. And Im prob a little more annoyed bc of incident with tradeable combo elixirs.

Tried to buy one from store to sell... it automatically activated.

I've bought plenty of other elixirs from the store, and resold on market. there was no other place for me to buy any combo elixirs, so I assumed that was the place to get it - where else did the players selling them on market get it from?

Kakatoa91
05-27-2014, 05:55 AM
The combo were available for limited time from locked crates.

Take time to read.
Dont assume something. If you are not sure ask for information in game with other players or here in forum.
That will help you most of time.

Crowsfoot
05-27-2014, 05:59 AM
Because AL isn't 100% play to win. If you want the egg, run a ton of elite caves and hope you get lucky.

Jack O Reaper
05-27-2014, 06:04 AM

Rlly? Everything u bought from stable is egg? Then why ur shadowlurk didn't turn to egg.

gingeronimooo
05-27-2014, 08:06 AM
Rlly? Everything u bought from stable is egg? Then why ur shadowlurk didn't turn to egg.

Everything I got from from stable was an egg, up to this point. Why attack me like that, what I said was clear.

The combo were available for limited time from locked crates.

Take time to read.
Dont assume something. If you are not sure ask for information in game with other players or here in forum.
That will help you most of time.

Topic of thread is mainly on Shadowlurk not being an egg. But you are kinda supporting my point, that it would be nice to be able to simply read "tradeable" or "non-tradeable", many items already have this. It's not a huge request. Also, don't know why ppl are attacking me on this thread, it's not like I am the only person that tries to turn plat into gold. Shadowlurk is a great pet, I just don't need a new pet, I need armor/helm, and was trying to make a bit of gold to help do so. Not the warmest response on forum that is supposed to help people. It's fine. NBD.

gingeronimooo
05-27-2014, 08:14 AM
BTW, while some of these snarky posts were being written, I got over it and leveled shadowlurk up to LVL 18. I thought maybe it was abnormal to get a pet without an egg.

No one really answered that though.

Have a good day, guys. Was just a bit annoyed at the situation.

alexdroog
05-27-2014, 08:14 AM
Contact support...
If you haven t used it the chances are good.

Rare
05-27-2014, 08:27 AM

None of the stable pets are eggs. eggs only come from the vendors. If you buy in the stable, you are only getting the pet.

GoodSyntax
05-27-2014, 08:28 AM
Pets purchased through stable are in pet form. Pets purchased outside of stable are in egg form.

Reunegade
05-27-2014, 08:28 AM
They could've restored your purchase if you kept it at level 1. And no need to have that attitude, it's not our fault that you 'assumed' that you were going to receive the pet. And it's simply impossible if you bought an egg in the stable with platinum. So IMO that is a lie, unless you bought ripmaw eggs. But if you did buy ripmaw eggs it clearly says 'egg' on it.

gingeronimooo
05-27-2014, 08:30 AM
Contact support...
If you haven t used it the chances are good.

Hmm....maybe I should have contacted and asked, but I never got an egg at all, so title was inaccurate. The way everyone acted, it was the norm, and you get the pet with no egg, and I was just out the 90 plat and had to use Shadowlurk. I just didn't really know it was possible to get a pet WITHOUT an egg.

I don't think it's too much to ask for it to be clear that you are buying the pet, not an egg -- Or that you are buying a non-tradeable item.

And yes - maybe buying Ripmaw eggs from stable did throw me off. I don't know. Stuff happens. I've got to get back to work though losing track of IRL things now (:

gingeronimooo
05-27-2014, 08:31 AM
Thanks to everyone whom gave a legit response!

Sceazikua
05-27-2014, 10:36 AM

Can you sell me hazel Ill buy for 1 mil, its just 40 plat in stable ;) Or dart its just 25 (or 15 idk) for 1 mil? Because you bought those in stable and you should get eggs, right? :cat: *sarcastic*

tharidom
05-27-2014, 10:45 AM
It isnt misleading its just smthn u should know already.

Energizeric
05-27-2014, 10:56 AM
As has been stated, all pets purchased from the stable just add that pet to your stable. Eggs can only be purchased from actual NPC vendors in the game, like the story token vendor, hauntlet token vendor, etc. And for most pets, the eggs cannot be purchased but can only be looted. Shadowlurk's egg can be looted from the elite boss in the 4th map in Tindirin.

Roberto077
05-27-2014, 11:27 AM

I got a mythic set in 2 days when RM was on sale.

Morholt
05-27-2014, 12:44 PM
When in stable, they do show you a pet. :/
You don't put eggs in a stable in real life either. :P

Also, Ripmaw eggs weren't through the stable--you had to buy them from an NPC, and in that menu, it said, 'Ripmaw EGG.' Just like it does when you buy Crawly from an NPC, it says 'EGG.' If you get a pet through the AH, it'll say 'Malison EGG,' and not just 'Malison.'

You know whether you are buying a pet or an egg because it'll say 'egg' if you're buying an egg. If you're not buying an egg, it doesn't say egg. Last I checked, every pet in the stable has its name without 'egg' added.

ibighunk2
05-27-2014, 12:48 PM
Freind , u can post ths suggestion in suggestion and feedback

xcainnblecterx
05-27-2014, 12:50 PM
Why so many sarcastic and immature responses? Its obvious he now knows that pets come from the stable and not eggs but to honestly not know first, waste plat, and wish for it to say something more clear about it is by far not the worse thing ive seen on forums. Its honestly a mistake alot of people can make and one post earlier about how he/she could've easily wrote to support and maybe got a refund instead of the "you shoulda known better" posts would've saved him/her some grief.

Rare
05-27-2014, 12:51 PM
When in stable, they do show you a pet. :/
You don't put eggs in a stable in real life either. :P

Also, Ripmaw eggs weren't through the stable--you had to buy them from an NPC, and in that menu, it said, 'Ripmaw EGG.' Just like it does when you buy Crawly from an NPC, it says 'EGG.' If you get a pet through the AH, it'll say 'Malison EGG,' and not just 'Malison.'

You know whether you are buying a pet or an egg because it'll say 'egg' if you're buying an egg. If you're not buying an egg, it doesn't say egg. Last I checked, every pet in the stable has its name without 'egg' added.

I don't think anyone has ever typed egg so many times in one message on these forums. :p

Iliketolol
05-27-2014, 12:58 PM
I don't think anyone has ever typed egg so many times in one message on these forums. :p

Lol

ClumsyCactus
05-27-2014, 01:32 PM
I am surprised that almost nobody told him to mail support... That should be the first response.

Kakashis
05-27-2014, 02:40 PM
I think you have your answer, and never assume anything. Pets in stable will just be added, while you get eggs from other places! Whats worse is that I've purchased 7day combo lix on my twink toons before. That hurt!!!! At least you get an awesome pet! If you didn't think you need shadowlurk, think again XD

Layzi
05-27-2014, 03:11 PM
support only trades your plat back for the pet if pet is level one what i know of

Froxanthar
05-27-2014, 03:39 PM
I am surprised that almost nobody told him to mail support... That should be the first response.

via orange caramel app.

Riptank
05-27-2014, 04:33 PM
SSIA.

I bought shadowlurk from stable to re-sell, but I didn't get an egg. it was just automatically in my stable. What gives?

If you can't re-sell shadowlurk bought from stable, it should be clearly labelled that.

Did i just miss that? Please explain. Annoyed that I am out 90 plat for pet I don't want or need.

Poor kid. Try email support and ask for refund since you just misinterpret the situation, just don't level it up.

Kellhus
05-27-2014, 05:03 PM
You always get pet thru stable, never egg so not sure how this even happened. Confused.

Sent from my youknowwhat using youknowwhich

Schnitzel
05-27-2014, 07:26 PM
this has nothing to do with the topic, but is Shadowlurk that grim reaper looking pet?

To topic, pets bought from CS, and vendors give pets as egg
Pets bought from stable give you the pet only. not the egg

Dex Scene
05-28-2014, 03:27 AM
Would platinum exclusive pets be platinum exclusive anymore if you could buy from stable and sell it?? lol

Dex Scene
05-28-2014, 03:29 AM

lmao

Kellhus
05-28-2014, 10:37 AM

Lols...

Sent from my youknowwhat using youknowwhich

Kreasadriii
05-29-2014, 11:01 AM
Bro, Shadowlurk as an egg is looted from Elite Caves of Tarewa, I get it once there.
Any pet that you bought from stable will always as an pet (automatically). That's as far as I know.
And if you want to buy as an egg, you could buy from NPC, another player, and auction house.

At some event, yes there is NPC who sell egg such as mythic egg, it happens on halloween event last year.
So why bought something that you can get by farming elite or in auction.

Just give my opinion, save your plat for new mythic event, enjoy the game ^^

gingeronimooo
06-01-2014, 09:57 PM
Would platinum exclusive pets be platinum exclusive anymore if you could buy from stable and sell it?? lol

You can buy them without platinum, so they aren't so platinum exclusive, man. Stuff in this game can sometimes be kinda confusing IMO.

Why so many sarcastic and immature responses? Its obvious he now knows that pets come from the stable and not eggs but to honestly not know first, waste plat, and wish for it to say something more clear about it is by far not the worse thing ive seen on forums. Its honestly a mistake alot of people can make and one post earlier about how he/she could've easily wrote to support and maybe got a refund instead of the "you shoulda known better" posts would've saved him/her some grief.

Thank you, I appreciate the kind response. I guess everyone made me feel like a jerk but I re-read thread and was like, wow what did I say that was so bad?
And I think most importantly guys ! Yes, I was wrong, BUT IF I DONT KNOW SOMETHING THAT EVERYONE (almost!) knows.... maybe I am kinda a noob?? and you should try to give good advice not just be sarcastic or repeat that I'm wrong or dumb or a liar, etc. Future posters will thank you!