PDA

View Full Version : Feedback on Arcane Legends /report Command.

Peer
05-27-2014, 05:36 AM
Hello,

As stated at the title, AL /report or /reportchat command is useless. I mean did anyone ever got banned in this command? Did anyone got muted for profanity by using /reportchat? Did anyone in the Game even inspected why they reported this guy? I bet none. Please STS check this out. You should interview reporters too why they reported that guy.

Thats all. Thanks!

Schnitzel
05-27-2014, 08:41 PM
when reporting, please write the time (with time zone) and date, along with explaining what happened.

and yes the /report command does work

Instanthumor
05-27-2014, 08:50 PM
I report people using that function on a daily basis. I still see the same people everyday. If anything, the best way would be to email STS support directly.

Kellhus
05-28-2014, 10:47 AM
Pointless, i have to agree. I highly doubt most of these are looked at unfortunately.

Sent from my youknowwhat using youknowwhich

Foebegone
05-28-2014, 10:55 AM
If i designed the system I would have the top few reported Chars looked at weekly. lots of people report out of spite so no form of automation would work.

epicrrr
05-28-2014, 10:57 AM
It might look useless, but its there for a reason and I am sure those report does reach STS, for a more elaborate way of reporting email support@spacetimestudios.com < scam/account/game issues must use email method.