PDA

View Full Version : Game play tips

Designalt
05-09-2010, 08:22 AM
Hey,

I thought it would be good if we all let out a few game play tricks that we have picked up.

I'll start it off with a little thing I find usefull in the swamps.
When fighting a ranged enemey (one that back peddles) make sure the enemy is facing toward un-aggroed mobs use beckon to pull it behind you (to the path you have cleared already but make sure you don't pull other mobs) then use stomp quickly to push it even further back, it will now back peddle safely without getting your group aggroed by 100's of mobs. But do be carfull not to beckon other enemies if your group is already being attacked by quite a few. It's been working well for me useing bekon and stomp to crowd controll situations if you position yourself right it can be amazing and quite fun!

Anyway I find this usefull, anyone else got any tips?

ziae
05-09-2010, 08:43 AM
hi design,

i use beckon and stomp to save teammates from being mobbed now only. cos i think if teammates just on one mob, it should be fine. im having a problem with my mana now with no regen, just use pots all the way. wonder hows its going to be like when pvp comes.

as for directing the mobs, its kinda hard if its pug since enc may use firestorm which push mobs very far away. so for now, i just beckon and stomp when there are more than 5 mobs or someone's in danger.

i think players in swamp already do know how to survive now which means they wun really aggro unecessarily heh