PDA

View Full Version : make a simple sig with phone

radagan
05-27-2014, 12:39 PM
1.choose right app,I think picsart is good for it with phone,this picsart app is hard to use for beginner so I teach u how to use it,when u use this little time thid will be really easy,so dont go mad if doesnt work.
Here is link if u use google store for picsart:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.picsart.studio

2.open the app click photo what u can see right open it and choose photo from gallery this need to be first because if u dont use recently use photos it wouldn't be ni
ce if u choose them straight from gallery all stuff will be seen there so this is just way to get black edges away

3.press tool(on the left) and there u can see up free crop there when u touch to your picture there will come red color that is the thing wh
at will keep when u accept it so notice there are smaller and bigger pens use smaller to small places and bigger to big places remember to zoom to close the photo it will be easier,use rubber to get shapes better wich u can choose from next to the pen size then just accept it and save it to gallery,when u do signature choose it from recently used as I said in start

4.when u are ready(make all the photos like that what u did before) next u can see draw press it and choose draw on blank insert it 500 and 100 those are the best.Then just draw on it use different colors styles what ever u want but dont add photos or text yet dont worry if it doesnt look cool yet when u are ready accept it from right up.
or u can use some photos on backround too it can be nice too(drawing is much more harder to make cool)

5.then there down is that menu(black) there reads effects u can use mask too but effects are better I think.choose ur own u cant use many from same accept,accept it and go again to it 1 effect isnt pretty good yet when u are ready just wait a little bit dont close sig yet.

6.next there is tool again,there you can do shapes,go to free crop again,u will remember how to use from start there just mask all what u want to save now use rubber to make it cool,because it is better and nicer if u do cool shapes but harder too.

7.after crop go to text;choose colors yet dont change the first u can u se what colors u ever want,but just check they look cool in your backround when u have choose colors go to right and choose the font.

8.and last but maybe the best thing to make your signature look great photos go to little bit right and press it now is the time to choose photos now u csn remember note use recently used photos they csn be whst ever u have selected and put them to right places wich u self want.

9.now it is ready save it to gallery,do it with time and it will be awesome and u will save money if u want signature and homemade is allways the best because it is your own!

10.and what gonna I do,how to use it? This is simply download photobucket from ur store wich ever it is.when it is downloaded open it register and choose from left down upload and from gallery there is your signature choose it and press share when it has uploaded there down is copy it to clipboard and last img then go to [url]www.spacetimestudiosforums.com[url] and settings there is edit your signature put your url there wich u copied earlier.

Ty for reading hope this will help u make ur own signature! :)
Note:If u need any help or have a guestion or just wanna say something to make this thread better pks write it here it is really important for me,good luck!
Tip: listen music or do something fun or take breaks when u do hard and slow photo
Q&A:
Q,what why my shapes I did are black?
A,when u are ready just go to draw again choose white and normal font and just draw on the shapes you know what I mean.
Q,is there any other fonts in texts as I mean first letter could be cool.
A,there you can see my fonts just copy some letter from internet or somewhere
For fonts I use glowtxt(internet site),cool text,picsay and picsart

Kreasadriii
05-29-2014, 11:37 AM
Nice thread who give a lot of information, very helpful ^^

radagan
05-29-2014, 12:01 PM
Ty :)

Azemen
05-30-2014, 01:01 PM
my selfmade sig is below, not bad:)

radagan
05-30-2014, 01:04 PM
Nice :)

Akizah
05-31-2014, 07:23 AM
Nice Guide :D

radagan
05-31-2014, 02:36 PM
Haha,ty :D

Hoardseeker
06-01-2014, 06:30 AM
Nice one,!

radagan
06-01-2014, 12:37 PM
Nice to see u liked it,your guides are awesome^_^

greandeath
06-05-2014, 08:01 PM
This is the sig i just made :)

greandeath
06-05-2014, 08:06 PM
Yeah haha

radagan
06-06-2014, 02:59 AM
Nice work^^

greandeath
06-06-2014, 12:44 PM
Nice work^^

do you think its any good for someone first starting out?

radagan
06-06-2014, 01:00 PM
Yes,it is nice if u really make first time in time u will be better and better..u dont want to see my first,lol
The point is just practise and try something new

greandeath
06-07-2014, 05:34 PM
Lol well I tried :) I think it's not bad haha. I made one earlier but it was just from boredom lol

SacredKnight
06-13-2014, 05:24 AM
Cool guide, I have been making sigs with Paint.Net but I will give this a go.

Tehh
06-13-2014, 01:12 PM
What picture do i put in? Any one? Im confused lol

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Counterhit ph
06-14-2014, 09:03 AM
Nice. :)

Tendirin
06-21-2014, 05:26 PM
is this on ios or no?

Sent from my iPhone using tapatalk,Ign Vploit

Helicopter
06-21-2014, 05:32 PM
is this on ios or no?

Sent from my iPhone using tapatalk,Ign Vploit I saw him mention Google Play Store for an app, so, It's android.

Tendirin
06-21-2014, 08:56 PM
i actually just found it on Iphone but thanks

Sent from my iPhone using tapatalk,Ign Vploit

radagan
06-22-2014, 04:04 AM
Yes it is for both I just use android so put that link for android :)

Chrizstians
07-03-2014, 11:17 PM
Very Helpfull Thread :D Thx

JohnnyHardcore
03-09-2015, 11:31 PM
First attempt at a picsart banner.

http://i1068.photobucket.com/albums/u453/Xes_Lana/Mobile%20Uploads/DominoeBanner1_zpsicwmt3zo.jpg (http://s1068.photobucket.com/user/Xes_Lana/media/Mobile%20Uploads/DominoeBanner1_zpsicwmt3zo.jpg.html)