PDA

View Full Version : Issue with Leveling

Raidmaxxx
12-29-2010, 05:50 AM
Hello, i have been playing Pocket Legends for about a week now, and i am currently level 32, with 4376 kills and 57 deaths, i seen a person by the name of Themonsters who is level 30, with 143 kills and 36 deaths, no quests completed at all. I don't quite understand how this leveling system works. I have seen people who are 10+ levels higher than me, with the same amount of kills. Could someone please explain to me what exactly im doing wrong if someone can get to level 30 in 143 kills? Or is there some suggestions you can give me that might help me with leveling?

Riccits
12-29-2010, 06:16 AM
Hi!
"theorically" u can have 0 kills and be level 50. just join partys and stand around while other kill mobs, u leech the xp too!
and when u use xp-elixier u gain much more xp than u killed mobs...

KingFu
12-29-2010, 08:10 AM
What you're seeing are leaches. You don't need a certain amount of kills to level up, in fact, I've seen lvl 50s with about 150 kills. You're doing it right. You're leveling normally, playing on your stages, and putting in effort, which is what everyone should do. Sadly, they don't, some people like to leach off people, either in high level zones, or zones foe their own level. Keep doing what you're doing, because that's actually playing the game. :)

Wrap
12-29-2010, 04:40 PM
To get xp, all you have to do is be in the general area of the monsters being killed. To gain "kills" you must actually participate in the killing of the monster. So what you are seeing is some people that have been attacking and killing more monsters and have a high kill count, and other players who have stood around or leached more while other players are doing the killing.

Raidmaxxx
12-29-2010, 06:59 PM
What you're seeing are leaches. You don't need a certain amount of kills to level up, in fact, I've seen lvl 50s with about 150 kills. You're doing it right. You're leveling normally, playing on your stages, and putting in effort, which is what everyone should do. Sadly, they don't, some people like to leach off people, either in high level zones, or zones foe their own level. Keep doing what you're doing, because that's actually playing the game. :)
Thank you, I was wondering why I saw a lot of this. I appreciate the help.

Blaquehaaart
12-29-2010, 08:38 PM
As a bear, I am glad that you don't gain xp off kills...omg, the highest level bear would be like lvl 27.

Fyrce
01-03-2011, 03:58 AM
There is a kill difference between classes. However, as a general rule, I would say leechers are not very good players. It's a bit strange because some are alts of experienced players, but I'm guessing leeching means you're not learning that character or its stats or its equips or which weapons really are better vs what someone tells your or how to use skills vs what someone else tells you.

From low level to high level, as a general rule, leeches are not very good at playing that character: Their equip sucks or their skills sucks or they just do not know how to use any of it in group play. That does not mean there are not leeches who know what they are doing but as a general rule...