PDA

View Full Version : anyone doing pvp at lvl 31

kaizerkill
05-27-2014, 01:41 PM
If there is someone doing pvp at this lvl could you tell me how is it for a warrior? Are there lots of guild in this bracket?

Im currently doing pvp at 27 and lately a lot of twinkers here either moved to other lvl or just went endgame... so im thinking of moving to 31 but im not sure if theres plenty of active players there...

Thanks in advance

UndeadJudge
05-28-2014, 05:57 AM
I think theres fewer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Neutrone
05-28-2014, 10:38 PM
Its a tdm lvl but yea there people there ( good lvl to farm Huhuhu)

epicrrr
05-29-2014, 03:01 AM
ctf 31 is dead tdm barely breathing.

Samdegreat
05-29-2014, 03:44 AM
I was 27 for 2 weeks you might know me :p I went 31 2 days ago tdm is alive but ctf is 100% dead

I noticed a benefit though, it's free of warriors! Best place for a mage at the time as it's full of mages and rogues and the occasional noob warrior.

Although all the rogues and mages are full mythic :p (most are missing mythic ring)
So your gonna have to spend 5mill if u wanna even have a try :) (good if you have them already at 41)

ibighunk2
05-29-2014, 04:44 AM
Ya tdm is quite good.

Vikkstarhd/iepeazebas
05-30-2014, 09:45 AM
i play 31 but there are a few guilds but tdm only!!
i only have fang as mythic but i can kill and hold my own but when i come up against a full myth/arc char im screwed so up to you, i would stay 27 if you are enjoying it as it isnt that lively at 31 pvp

Kershy
05-30-2014, 10:51 AM
Yeah many twinks on that lvl but i suggest if u r a tank to lvl to 14 bc u will find many lvl 15 rogues and tanks. I have a lvl 13 rogue and theres always a lvl 15. And yeah there r many guilds for that lvl! 😃😃

Enviado desde mi iPad con Tapatalk

Monsteriveelt
06-19-2014, 01:52 PM
Mages are soo bad at level 31 I am a bad warrior dmg like 250 with leprechaun but 2 legendary warriors can kill a mythic Mage and a legendary rogue. One Time I beat a mythic Mage with legendary stuff lol.

Grizzlis
06-19-2014, 02:23 PM
Awwww yeh mages at 31 sucks... When i was thinking about creating mage at 31 i thought that myth gun will be very good, that ill kill everyone easy, but still i can be easily defeated versus myth rogues or warriors. With shadowlurk AA my dmg become almost 500, crit chance like 35% and i still cant kill rogues fast lol. Mythic gun dont make you killin machine, but it just gives u 10% chance to kill somebody, so gg

Neutrone
06-19-2014, 02:32 PM
Awwww yeh mages at 31 sucks... When i was thinking about creating mage at 31 i thought that myth gun will be very good, that ill kill everyone easy, but still i can be easily defeated versus myth rogues or warriors. With shadowlurk AA my dmg become almost 500, crit chance like 35% and i still cant kill rogues fast lol. Mythic gun dont make you killin machine, but it just gives u 10% chance to kill somebody, so gg

Then your doing it wrong

Neutrone
06-19-2014, 02:33 PM
Mages are soo bad at level 31 I am a bad warrior dmg like 250 with leprechaun but 2 legendary warriors can kill a mythic Mage and a legendary rogue. One Time I beat a mythic Mage with legendary stuff lol.

By mythic Mage do u mean all of them? Cuz I know one that can beat you if your wearing the same things.

-no
06-19-2014, 07:31 PM
When my Mage was full myth, I did not die as easily as you say.

Neutrone
06-19-2014, 08:09 PM

Your doing it right

Grizzlis
06-20-2014, 02:03 AM
Well ofc i didnt die easily, but i cant kill full mythic rogue, even my dmg 500 and crit chance 35%

Bangbam
06-20-2014, 09:28 AM
what pet were you using?

Neutrone
06-20-2014, 09:52 AM
Well ofc i didnt die easily, but i cant kill full mythic rogue, even my dmg 500 and crit chance 35%

Then your build is bad...very bad

Neutrone
06-20-2014, 09:53 AM
what pet were you using?

Simply use Orion to not only stun rogues with its AA but to buff you up.

Trenton
06-20-2014, 11:01 AM
Shield, Lightning, Ice, and Fire vs. Rogues. Use Shadowlurk as a pet. Charged Fire, Charged shield, AA, ice, lightning, repeat. If they're quick, use shield first.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Grizzlis
06-20-2014, 12:55 PM
Shield, Lightning, Ice, and Fire vs. Rogues. Use Shadowlurk as a pet. Charged Fire, Charged shield, AA, ice, lightning, repeat. If they're quick, use shield first.

Lmao what i said. I tried to vs rogue with fire, light, ice, shield and Shadowlurk. And gues what? After AA my dmg become 494, crit chance like 35% and i werent able to kill her, lol rogue got me first. Looks like that shadowlurk AA dont work at all -.- and to defeat rogue u need 5th skill slot
My pets when trying fight rog were shadowlurk, clyde, colton.

Btw tried curse build today, looks good but curse working time is way too short
Sent from my moon using Tapatalk

Trenton
06-20-2014, 01:04 PM
Lmao what i said. I tried to vs rogue with fire, light, ice, shield and Shadowlurk. And gues what? After AA my dmg become 494, crit chance like 35% and i werent able to kill her, lol rogue got me first. Looks like that shadowlurk AA dont work at all -.- and to defeat rogue u need 5th skill slot
My pets when trying fight rog were shadowlurk, clyde, colton.

Btw tried curse build today, looks good but curse working time is way too short
Sent from my moon using Tapatalk
Curse is easy to get out of for rogue, that's why it's a short time. Anyways, you do have the 2 sec invulnerability on shield, right? You have to time that perfectly along with your fire stun to kill them. If you crit lightning, you win. My L41 only has around 6 base crit, not sure why you aren't critting. Who are you fighting? Add Equation, that's my Tarlok rogue, I'll fight ya.

Bangbam
06-20-2014, 04:00 PM
i skill switch with slag
and that usually kills hook rogues at 26. but i still die alot lol.
curse is awesome

Grizzlis
06-21-2014, 01:57 AM
Curse is easy to get out of for rogue, that's why it's a short time. Anyways, you do have the 2 sec invulnerability on shield, right? You have to time that perfectly along with your fire stun to kill them. If you crit lightning, you win. My L41 only has around 6 base crit, not sure why you aren't critting. Who are you fighting? Add Equation, that's my Tarlok rogue, I'll fight ya.

So thats the problem that with crit i cant kill rogue fast, looks like a bug lol. In 41 i can kill rogue with fb and light crit, but in 31 i cant do it. Btw tried curse and it looks awesome, but work too short

SacredKnight
06-21-2014, 02:18 AM
Mages are best at level 36 for PvP I would say, due to the fact that at that level they have the must superior items.

-no
06-21-2014, 10:47 PM

Full myth, full s gem rogues with arcane pets I was able to kill. Not everytime, would usually be 4/6 in 1v1 fights with very good rogues. Me 4, rogue 6. I was not all s gems, and used slag. It took a very long time to find a good build, but also good techniques for fighting a rogue 1v1.

Imo, Shadowlurk is a terrible pet for Mage. You want to win in pvp? Stun. Stun wins.

Neutrone
06-23-2014, 03:45 AM
Full myth, full s gem rogues with arcane pets I was able to kill. Not everytime, would usually be 4/6 in 1v1 fights with very good rogues. Me 4, rogue 6. I was not all s gems, and used slag. It took a very long time to find a good build, but also good techniques for fighting a rogue 1v1.

Imo, Shadowlurk is a terrible pet for Mage. You want to win in pvp? Stun. Stun wins.

Exactly stun pets Orion and slag

Monsteriveelt
06-25-2014, 01:43 PM
I love lvl 31 pvp full mythic mages are really bad i beat them with my crappy set!!!

Neutrone
08-31-2014, 02:50 PM
Now I return to this post I'm using Mage at 31 and using expedition rifle and oh guess what? I beat a well equipped warrior so yes I believe its possible for mages to beat tanks

Neutrone
08-31-2014, 02:51 PM
Btw I'm not full mythic the only thing that's mythic on me is my ring and amulet.

Grizzlis
09-01-2014, 04:54 AM
Btw I'm not full mythic the only thing that's mythic on me is my ring and amulet.
Whats your IgN? Send friend invite to Blogas ill help u with 32 pvp :)
Btw just beated maul in 1v1 (warrrior not best set though) but won :)

Neutrone
09-01-2014, 11:28 AM
Whats your IgN? Send friend invite to Blogas ill help u with 32 pvp :)
Btw just beated maul in 1v1 (warrrior not best set though) but won :)

Lol your blogas?? I'm the Guy that asked you questions bout lvl 31 abit earlier XD

Grizzlis
09-02-2014, 04:50 AM
Lol your blogas?? I'm the Guy that asked you questions bout lvl 31 abit earlier XD
Haha I knew what you are that dude who asked about twink mage level in forums :DDDD