PDA

View Full Version : 2014-05-27 Content Update (148854)

H2N
05-27-2014, 01:52 PM
The Platinum sale has ended.
Bonus Mission XP weekend has come to a close.

deadlystriker
05-27-2014, 01:54 PM
First and can we have a range of new outfits like 5 new ones that are a drop or plat as game is getting boring with same old stuff except all order stuff and relics

Sent from my XT925 using Tapatalk

Bastilia
05-27-2014, 02:06 PM
Why you canceled server shutdown? :chuncky: everyone was ready for it

Illlacallll
06-05-2014, 11:38 AM
Please make some new update, weapon, mask or pet, our weapons are so old and please some nice mask like Undead Antlers,

Rosybuds
06-09-2014, 10:27 AM
First and can we have a range of new outfits like 5 new ones that are a drop or plat as game is getting boring with same old stuff except all order stuff and relics

Sent from my XT925 using Tapatalk
Spot On D/S :)
Also guys how about some More Shops in the street we could have a Gem/Stone/Relic shop a jewellery Shop and a Flower/Gift shop for Players too buy other people gifts or too just buy ourselves Gifts (like me i'd have too be buying myself them lol ) a Pet Store That Sell Pets or we could do the same thing with the Pets you have on A/L that we can collect them all and Feed them the same way that would be Amazing For D/L especially all those pets in A/L they Are Brilliant a Mask Shop definitely as D/S says more clothes these could all be Gold and Plat Sales You Would See Your Plat Sales Rocket as their is nothing to spend Plat on And Now with The A/H becoming well nearly Void as people have nothing too do the Prices of everything is ridiculous legend weapons and gems under 100Gold They Have ruined Green L30 gems at least we where getting between 3,5K for them now Boom 200 if your Lucky Now They are doing it too L25 green Gems,Same will all the normal vanity Drops they are selling those so cheap its like your not even excited about getting Vanity drops unless its major Items and them They Are Far too Expensive for people too Buy, Im Starting too Wonder if you Guys Have got People Trying to Infiltrate and Ruin your Games So People Leave !! I just don't Understand anyone selling something for 100G then they get the gold took off for selling so what are they making like 50G I've drop more gold going from the club too the street Are They Just Desperate Or Bored Or Quite Happy Ruining This Game I Just Don't Know Anymore .... So Please Guys How About Giving us Some Shops too buy Things you can Make These Non Tradable So People Don't Ruin these too. If You want Them you Gotta Buy Them. But Also if Possible Some New Drops in Maps And PLEASE SOME NEW MAPS ...

doomdoomdoom
06-09-2014, 01:40 PM
Spot On D/S :)
Also guys how about some More Shops in the street we could have a Gem/Stone/Relic shop a jewellery Shop and a Flower/Gift shop for Players too buy other people gifts or too just buy ourselves Gifts (like me i'd have too be buying myself them lol ) a Pet Store That Sell Pets or we could do the same thing with the Pets you have on A/L that we can collect them all and Feed them the same way that would be Amazing For D/L especially all those pets in A/L they Are Brilliant a Mask Shop definitely as D/S says more clothes these could all be Gold and Plat Sales You Would See Your Plat Sales Rocket as their is nothing to spend Plat on And Now with The A/H becoming well nearly Void as people have nothing too do the Prices of everything is ridiculous legend weapons and gems under 100Gold They Have ruined Green L30 gems at least we where getting between 3,5K for them now Boom 200 if your Lucky Now They are doing it too L25 green Gems,Same will all the normal vanity Drops they are selling those so cheap its like your not even excited about getting Vanity drops unless its major Items and them They Are Far too Expensive for people too Buy, Im Starting too Wonder if you Guys Have got People Trying to Infiltrate and Ruin your Games So People Leave !! I just don't Understand anyone selling something for 100G then they get the gold took off for selling so what are they making like 50G I've drop more gold going from the club too the street Are They Just Desperate Or Bored Or Quite Happy Ruining This Game I Just Don't Know Anymore .... So Please Guys How About Giving us Some Shops too buy Things you can Make These Non Tradable So People Don't Ruin these too. If You want Them you Gotta Buy Them. But Also if Possible Some New Drops in Maps And PLEASE SOME NEW MAPS ...

Lots of great ideas there....and yes I never understood why people bother listing stuff for so cheap.

Mrcupido
06-21-2014, 05:57 AM
Yea true .. .needed some update guys :D. Its kinda boring.. . :)

Elderblood
06-23-2014, 03:06 PM
We need an AWESOME event!!!!