PDA

View Full Version : White / Green Autosell

Jenvy
05-27-2014, 02:07 PM
I'm sure this has been suggested before, but in a future client update, could we maybe get a checkbox option to perform an autosell function for white and green gear acquired during zones.

You'd have to change the code for chest quality, or perform a If/else/then conditional check for non-gear items, but it shouldn't be too difficult to implement.

Kakashis
05-27-2014, 03:23 PM
heck the way I farm, I would like this feature for epic items as well! I hate when I do km3 and inventory fills up so much. As much as I would like this feature, I would like to have locked crates stack first.

Jenvy
05-27-2014, 04:05 PM
heck the way I farm, I would like this feature for epic items as well! I hate when I do km3 and inventory fills up so much. As much as I would like this feature, I would like to have locked crates stack first.

I didn't include epic because they are easy to sell quickly (i.e. you don't even have to move finger/mouse), but I wouldn't say no to that.

And inv space isn't really the problem as I have hundreds of slots. Rapid mass selling is just a hassle and it often results in me selling pinks unintentionally.

ibighunk2
05-27-2014, 08:58 PM
Really dnt like that idea. (i have a lvl 41 epic pendant which is better than doom without gems).
Instead of them u may suggest a checkbox option. We mark all items we want to delete then press sell button.
But again its big deal to do it.

ibighunk2
05-27-2014, 08:59 PM
Really dnt like that idea. (i have a lvl 41 epic pendant which is better than doom without gems).
Instead of them u may suggest a checkbox option. We mark all items we want to delete then press sell button.
But again its big deal to do it.

Foebegone
05-28-2014, 11:03 AM
Good idea, would make it quick to clear out after runs (I would have it clearing epic too) tho for implementation I'd like to see them not drop at all and just be replaced by the vendor gold amount.

Jack O Reaper
05-28-2014, 11:11 AM
No i wont let my bow of celerity a banana bow to be selled by 4 golds.

ibighunk
05-28-2014, 11:34 AM
Bannana bow ?? LoL

Jenvy
05-30-2014, 01:10 PM
No i wont let my bow of celerity a banana bow to be selled by 4 golds.

then you could uncheck the option?

use your brain.

edit: also, it wouldn't autosell what you already have in your inv, just what you loot in zones.