PDA

View Full Version : Sl community pick yourself up

Dashbroo
05-27-2014, 03:50 PM
Im tired of people saying sts havent done this and That they havent but we as the community can do stuff too lets help each other more farm more promote sl in real life more more guild wars(just for competition) LETS actually work together if anyone have an idea put it we have to work together. STOP STANDING IN BASE WAITING FOR STS TO MAKE MAGIC AND COMPLAIN WHEN U CAN ACTUALLY DO SOMETHING. a new cap is coming but if u make sl boring and start drama people and noobs(new players) will start to leave sl wake up the more bored u are the slower time goes.

P.s -$AGE- forever

Conquered
05-28-2014, 01:41 AM
PL tried this already, nothing really happened. Still focused on AL etc.

Evicted
05-28-2014, 02:56 AM
Agree! SL Is not getting anything shhh

Dashbroo
05-28-2014, 05:25 AM
Still wouldnt hurt to try to make it fun ourself if no one tried to go in space we would never know whats in space .-.

Muffiny
05-28-2014, 06:46 AM
if no one tried to go in space we would never know whats in space .-.

We had telescopes before we had astronauts...

CAK Vader
05-28-2014, 09:06 AM
We had telescopes before we had astronauts...

xD!
And yeah, unfortunately, we have asked Sam, we asked g, we asked just about any dev we see, and we always get the same answer, no new cap, I don't think arbiter will ever be completed, and I don't think we will ever have a new cap again, or ever have a brand new kind of item, 'nuff said! xD

Dashbroo
05-28-2014, 09:13 AM
Still wouldnt hurt to make the game fun ourself

Dashbroo
05-28-2014, 09:19 AM
Not to mention the mod/dev activity on sl lately *cough * maybe a sign

Xxnavysealxx
05-28-2014, 09:45 AM
ok i have an idea..... rush week....... every month the second week is called rush week where you can rush as many people as you want and they cant hold a grudge against you. and the forth week of ever month is bet week where you make a bet like a dev for a mark or an xray for a squid or a nap for nap but the thing is dashbro,zodiark,assuming,supahboy,xman,thunderbolt z,ghostlyeyes,jaythebest, and many more are the only people your allowed to hand the stuff to for the bet the winner gets his item back and the others item also i know this isn't a good idea but wth just throwing ideas here.......

Evicted
05-28-2014, 10:18 AM
ok i have an idea..... rush week....... every month the second week is called rush week where you can rush as many people as you want and they cant hold a grudge against you. and the forth week of ever month is bet week where you make a bet like a dev for a mark or an xray for a squid or a nap for nap but the thing is dashbro,zodiark,assuming,supahboy,xman,thunderbolt z,ghostlyeyes,jaythebest, and many more are the only people your allowed to hand the stuff to for the bet the winner gets his item back and the others item also i know this isn't a good idea but wth just throwing ideas here.......

I must say you are not even scared of posting the scam trick on forums :)

DivineMyth
05-28-2014, 10:32 AM
okay, you should know that it's been a long time since 51 cap has been out... Most of the veterans have already moved on and it's just a new generation of people. I'm not saying that this new generation is any worse but SL will never be the same as it once was. With the lack of care the devs/mods give to SL, it can't really get any better or fun. Just because mods have appeared on SL doesn't really mean anything.. They already mentioned many times how AL is all their focus now while the rest are left to just be checked up on time to time. Don't have too high hopes Dash.

Dashbroo
05-28-2014, 01:01 PM
okay, you should know that it's been a long time since 51 cap has been
out... Most of the veterans have already moved on and it's just a new generation of people. I'm not saying that this new generation is any worse but SL will never be the same as it once was. With the lack of care the devs/mods give to SL, it can't really get any better or fun. Just because mods have appeared on SL doesn't really mean anything.. They already mentioned many times how AL is all their focus now while the rest are left to just be checked up on time to time. Don't have too high hopes Dash.

I have no high hopes but they already released al expansion and. Already did many events for them plus they said summer they will do something. Im just saying as a fellow player lets have some fun the old era is over we dont have to get depressed just because old players left lets start our new era for better or for wost and let sts do their thing

Dashbroo
05-28-2014, 01:16 PM
I have gotten friends to play irl they are good high lvl players now well 1 but they said it is pretty good i know yahll got friends u can do the same. Lets host guilf wars for fun and maybe gamble and see which is the best guild.lets help some noobs so we get more active players lets host runs. These are what the old society did and they had fun. Sl ia our home lets improve it if yah wanna start some pvp best player competitions for money again lets get it. Come on guys stop concerning urself with sts give em time. If we dont help noobs sl will die do to low activity and then we will be oh i dont know how this happened this the new era lets make the best out of it maybe napalms dont droP as well and some of us not rich but i bet if we promoted sl irl get some competitoins going help noobs and work as a team we would have fun. Stop being lazy lets move forward. Martin luther king once said run walk or crawl no matter what keep moving forward we are just in a dark age.(that quote is something like that may be worded differently). Zordiack already promote sl irl also me and many others. stop making excuses and lets get moving who is in with me to this new ERA.

Dashbroo
05-28-2014, 01:43 PM
Guys we are the new era sl is our home lets make it better. Maybe sts forgot bout us and napalm rate going down but lets not be down THIS IS A NEW ERA. The old era ended with great players but just like msrtin luther king said run walk or crawl just keep moving foward.

Dashbroo
05-28-2014, 01:48 PM
Martin*

Dashbroo
05-28-2014, 01:52 PM
I may have posted too much 0.0

Dashbroo
05-28-2014, 01:54 PM
Lets work as a team

Dashbroo
05-28-2014, 01:55 PM
Get some wars competitons and noob lvling going lets be fun

Dashbroo
05-28-2014, 01:56 PM
If anyone wants in just say me or pm me im active lets get thisgoing

Dashbroo
05-28-2014, 01:57 PM
This will be a revolution for a great new age WHOEVER WANTS TO HELP SAY ME OR PM ME LETS DO THIS

ARCADECLOWN
05-28-2014, 02:09 PM
or you can just realize its just a app game, the only thing i do, is log on and rush, theres my new event rush all the new players that come to star legends, now theres some fun honk honk

Zodiarck
05-28-2014, 02:45 PM
ok i have an idea..... rush week....... every month the second week is called rush week where you can rush as many people as you want and they cant hold a grudge against you. and the forth week of ever month is bet week where you make a bet like a dev for a mark or an xray for a squid or a nap for nap but the thing is dashbro,zodiark,assuming,supahboy,xman,thunderbolt z,ghostlyeyes,jaythebest, and many more are the only people your allowed to hand the stuff to for the bet the winner gets his item back and the others item also i know this isn't a good idea but wth just throwing ideas here....... lmao aww about time getting recognized for something, but got a good rep never did anyone wrong, anyway I was thinking of leaving sl till next real update or cap, but ima stick around a little more for pvp

Dashbroo
05-28-2014, 02:57 PM
This is not sl this is sparta

Dashbroo
05-28-2014, 03:02 PM
Nvm was just in the m

Zodiarck
05-28-2014, 03:11 PM
to sum everything up, wouldn't like to even say this because people are known for getting banned for opening there mouth to much.

Reason Al is as big as it is, isn't just because it's the biggest hit they made, It's because it had a Firm foundation from the beginning, PL/SL/DL being it's roots, before al even came out we started seeing less and less activity going on, Meaning Barely any updates, New content, Packs, last one was team 6 or Halloween, Everyone loves packs lol they have limited vanities and items in them who Wouldn't buy them, Back on point though, when Al came out it was getting constant updates and still is, Would you rather stay on a game that has little to no updates? or one that gets updates weekly, A game where everyone left for the newer thing because of the lack of content? Or a game where all those from Pl/Sl/Dl have gone to due to the same reason, Answer is Simple the newer and better one, Al never got to where it is on it's own, Al is a huge congregation of every other legends community, But do you think that if Sl/Pl/Dl got regular updates that it would be what it's at now? LOL please, No these games would be active and so would there respective community, Pl had new caps, and classes, Sl still remains the same Literally same armor and same content, what happened to Ucs savant? When will we get our cap and our new classes? I'm not just talking about modified classes, I'm talking about Bio swords etc. anyway lol I carried on way more then I should have

Xxnavysealxx
05-29-2014, 10:03 AM
lmao dassh xD ou truely got no life ._. did you just graduate

Xxnavysealxx
05-29-2014, 10:09 AM
I must say you are not even scared of posting the scam trick on forums :)

what scamming trick? all these are the people that i would trust....... even though supah let me down after he rages for not telling him my build..... and decides im banned from his guild and considered a "scammer" by him when i didnt even take anything from him or anyone the only thing i didnt pay for was the primed napalm i got as a birthday gift from my girl friend so dont do me boogas to bro xD

Conquered
05-29-2014, 10:10 AM
to sum everything up, wouldn't like to even say this because people are known for getting banned for opening there mouth to much.

Reason Al is as big as it is, isn't just because it's the biggest hit they made, It's because it had a Firm foundation from the beginning, PL/SL/DL being it's roots, before al even came out we started seeing less and less activity going on, Meaning Barely any updates, New content, Packs, last one was team 6 or Halloween, Everyone loves packs lol they have limited vanities and items in them who Wouldn't buy them, Back on point though, when Al came out it was getting constant updates and still is, Would you rather stay on a game that has little to no updates? or one that gets updates weekly, A game where everyone left for the newer thing because of the lack of content? Or a game where all those from Pl/Sl/Dl have gone to due to the same reason, Answer is Simple the newer and better one, Al never got to where it is on it's own, Al is a huge congregation of every other legends community, But do you think that if Sl/Pl/Dl got regular updates that it would be what it's at now? LOL please, No these games would be active and so would there respective community, Pl had new caps, and classes, Sl still remains the same Literally same armor and same content, what happened to Ucs savant? When will we get our cap and our new classes? I'm not just talking about modified classes, I'm talking about Bio swords etc. anyway lol I carried on way more then I should have
You mean lets give up already because of no updates?

Dashbroo
05-29-2014, 01:06 PM
How do i have no life for trying to help a game get better or because im just trying to make everyone actually doing stuff again

Dashbroo
05-29-2014, 01:07 PM
If u wanna be lazy and go on sl doing nothing and waste ur time good for u im just trynna have fun

Dashbroo
05-29-2014, 01:09 PM
Im alive so i guess i have a "life". I play basketball go to the gym have a familly and breath oxygen so i guess

Dashbroo
05-29-2014, 01:11 PM
People like u kills the game "i have no life" for basically trynna help and zen thats what im saying peolle shouldnt do

CARNIVALCLOWN
05-29-2014, 01:39 PM
People like u kills the game "i have no life" for basically trynna help and zen thats what im saying peolle shouldnt do

why is that so bad not having a life that means your undead, so you can breathe underwater and never get hungry.
please someone say i dont have a life!

Zodiarck
05-29-2014, 02:37 PM
that's not what it is zen bro, guess I started going of tracks to why sl is where it's at atm .-. but sl is still fun regardless just nothing to do besides the same runs, Pl had side dungeons, expansions, etc. why it has such a long life, not to mention the huge diversity of items, I think the class lock on items( Except Weapons) should be removed, that way instead of having to make 3 different sets to release new stuff, you could just use the same for all classes, Not saying that there should not be 3 different armors lol

CAK Vader
05-29-2014, 05:04 PM
why is that so bad not having a life that means your undead, so you can breathe underwater and never get hungry.
please someone say i dont have a life!

You don't have a life! ��the��box��of��terror��

CAK Vader
05-29-2014, 05:06 PM
aww about time getting recognized for something, but got a good rep never did anyone wrong, anyway I was thinking of leaving sl till next real update or cap, but ima stick around a little more for pvp

Listen to what you're saying! Art thou madeth bro? YOU'RE PLANNING ON LEAVING FOREVER! (There isn't gonna be a new cap, ever, let's face it, we're doomed, now behold the boxes of terror. �������������������������������������������������� �������������������������������������������������� �������������������������������������������������� �������������������������������������������������� �������������������������������������������������� ������������������� and the faces of evil 👿👿👿👿👿👿👿👿👿👿👿👿👿👿👿👿👿👿👿👿👿👿👿👿👿👿👿👿👿👿👿👿👿👿👿👿👿👿👿👿

Zodiarck
05-29-2014, 06:35 PM
Listen to what you're saying! Art thou madeth bro? YOU'RE PLANNING ON LEAVING FOREVER! (There isn't gonna be a new cap, ever, let's face it, we're doomed, now behold the boxes of terror. �������������������������������������������������� �������������������������������������������������� �������������������������������������������������� �������������������������������������������������� �������������������������������������������������� ������������������� and the faces of evil 👿👿👿👿👿👿👿👿👿👿👿👿👿👿👿👿👿👿👿👿👿👿👿👿👿👿👿👿👿👿👿👿👿👿👿👿👿👿👿👿

LOL this made me laugh for a bit, but when you got everything you want and nothing new, there's no point to keep going, was really looking forward to this caps arbiter piece, that didnt happen, a expansion, that didnt happen, Something significant at least, that didnt happen, much love to the person/People who cared enough to give us a cap at least, but I remember the arbiter guys in the 46 cap, the set was completed already so why not give us the piece we earned? but if we had new classes, or even a variety of areas/items(Thought out ones not just last minute things), New base, more features id be happy and couldn't care that i have what I want :p

CAK Vader
05-29-2014, 07:33 PM
LOL this made me laugh for a bit, but when you got everything you want and nothing new, there's no point to keep going, was really looking forward to this caps arbiter piece, that didnt happen, a expansion, that didnt happen, Something significant at least, that didnt happen, much love to the person/People who cared enough to give us a cap at least, but I remember the arbiter guys in the 46 cap, the set was completed already so why not give us the piece we earned? but if we had new classes, or even a variety of areas/items(Thought out ones not just last minute things), New base, more features id be happy and couldn't care that i have what I want :p
Meh, engineer forever! And I do hope we get the remaining cap items, I missed the helm and plate, buuuuut...I WANT THE DANG SLEEVES SO BAD!!!! I WANNA WEAR ENG ARBITER SLEEVES WITH A RED SHIRT! IS THAT TOO MUCH TO ASK FOR?! Actually it probably is now that I think of it. 🐙 I WANT A SQUIDDY 🐙

Zodiarck
05-30-2014, 06:53 AM
I saw the arbiter sleeves to o.o lmao I fell in Love with the Arbiter Sleeves, if anything that's what they should give us this cap xD, I'd wear mine with my blue shirt, would finally use my arbiter chest to if I had the sleeves xD

Xxnavysealxx
05-30-2014, 08:10 AM
How do i have no life for trying to help a game get better or because im just trying to make everyone actually doing stuff again

9 posts in under 20min......

Dashbroo
05-30-2014, 08:37 AM
U have no life if ur following my post's then :/ and in them im mostly writing back to people like u who disrespects others.

Warlord0520
05-30-2014, 08:39 AM
I have no high hopes but they already released al expansion and. Already did many events for them plus they said summer they will do something. Im just saying as a fellow player lets have some fun the old era is over we dont have to get depressed just because old players left lets start our new era for better or for wost and let sts do their thing

Im an old player and i play like twice a week just to check for any updates >:(

CAK Vader
05-30-2014, 08:47 AM
Im an old player and i play like twice a week just to check for any updates >:(

How old exactly xD

CAK Vader
05-30-2014, 08:48 AM
I saw the arbiter sleeves to o.o lmao I fell in Love with the Arbiter Sleeves, if anything that's what they should give us this cap xD, I'd wear mine with my blue shirt, would finally use my arbiter chest to if I had the sleeves xD

;-;

Dashbroo
05-30-2014, 08:50 AM
Btw if its under 20 minutes it means that im actually doing something with mah life lil bruh.Go get ur own life before talking to me about mine.

CARNIVALCLOWN
05-30-2014, 01:43 PM
Btw if its under 20 minutes it means that im actually doing something with mah life lil bruh.Go get ur own life before talking to me about mine.

where can i get a life, do they come in colors or sizes. i want mine to be clownish

Dashbroo
05-30-2014, 01:55 PM
where can i
get a life, do they come in colors or sizes. i want mine to be clownish

You usually catch them like a pokemon. You find them well
Sometimes underground. I saw in the sky once u may be in luck.

Xxnavysealxx
06-02-2014, 10:05 AM
lol x)