PDA

View Full Version : Looking for decent guild.

Trenton
05-27-2014, 04:52 PM
Ok so I've been in like 5 guilds the past few weeks and can't seem to find my place. Some guilds I join likes to help in an elite for 5 minutes and then quit. Then some like to help all the way until boss, die, and give up. Same way goes for KM3, 1 run and they're done. Just looking for a guild that will COMPLETE elite runs, and not quit on me. Doesn't have to be a PvE/PvP guild, because I don't do much PvP (until getting gear, that is.) I usually play for a few hours, I'm decently dependable (exceptions include my 3yo sister) and I'd say I'm a pretty good mage in PvE (well who isn't? xD) and I'd just love to join a fun guild looking for some elite runners. Thanks:D

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Reunegade
05-27-2014, 05:08 PM
Join The Collective and farm with me!

Xenobiotic
05-27-2014, 06:43 PM
Eminence.

Alhuntrazeck
05-27-2014, 09:11 PM
If you want a casual, laid back and fun guild, without all the seriousness that comes from too much PvP, Eminence and Chosen are two great choices. The Collective and Elite Runners are great for having fun as well as running elites and making serious cash...lolpve. Once you start PvP, you'll probably have to pick a side if you're gonna PvP hardcore; Magnum or Karma. They have steep requirements, though.

GL!

Shadowcreeper234
05-27-2014, 09:56 PM
If you want a casual, laid back and fun guild, without all the seriousness that comes from too much PvP, Eminence and Chosen are two great choices. The Collective and Elite Runners are great for having fun as well as running elites and making serious cash...lolpve. Once you start PvP, you'll probably have to pick a side if you're gonna PvP hardcore; Magnum or Karma. They have steep requirements, though.

GL!

This

LETS GO EMINENCE

Ishtmeet
05-28-2014, 07:52 AM

GL!

Mentioned everything here

Sent from my Gpad_G1 using Tapatalk

Roberto077
05-28-2014, 09:09 AM
Immaculate is great and fits your description. Also, also.