PDA

View Full Version : My finished character screenshots :'D

Refriedchicken
12-29-2010, 09:59 AM
http://i51.tinypic.com/20fym2t.png
http://i54.tinypic.com/2cqzfye.png
http://i54.tinypic.com/30aas1x.png

All pures, aside from the bear whom has 96 Dex.

I also have Rift on my bear. :'D

PS: Sorry for the quality, pictures were taken on a droid.

Cormz
12-29-2010, 10:54 AM
i think that every person who has a lvl 50 with good gear should post their screenshots, then we would have a billion threads all about the exact same thing....oh wait thats a BAD idea. dude, a billion other people have lvl 50s with good gear. your characters are nothing special. why would you post them, no one cares

Refriedchicken
12-29-2010, 11:10 AM
I've been working on completing all three. I thought I'd post my accomplishment.

Why would this anger you, anyway?

And FYI: Most people do not have all three at fifty with superb gear.

Edit: Plus, I just figured out how to screenshot on a droid, and wanted to put it to use. Relax.

Cabero
12-29-2010, 11:41 AM
i think that every person who has a lvl 50 with good gear should post their screenshots, then we would have a billion threads all about the exact same thing....oh wait thats a BAD idea. dude, a billion other people have lvl 50s with good gear. your characters are nothing special. why would you post them, no one cares

Yea there was no call for that. People can post whatever they want.

TrogZ
12-29-2010, 01:00 PM

^Angry troll who joined... yesterday?

Artemis
12-29-2010, 01:08 PM
^Angry troll who joined... yesterday?

Hah!
And now im just gonna go on because i need 10 characters;)

Phoenixking
12-29-2010, 01:20 PM
reading at what angry hater wrote about who cares made me think why just rift cosmo and void why dont they add more differnent looking weapons with differne tstats not the same lame thing like ao2 there were a lot of great items for the needs of each character they were algreat its each one for a certain figthing style differnet stats and weapons had different looks ex=xceot armor

KingFu
01-17-2011, 01:26 PM
I've been working on completing all three. I thought I'd post my accomplishment.

Why would this anger you, anyway?

And FYI: Most people do not have all three at fifty with superb gear.

Edit: Plus, I just figured out how to screenshot on a droid, and wanted to put it to use. Relax.

1) Most people with 3 fifties have em geared.

2) Superb? Cyber rift sucks xD

Pharcyde
01-17-2011, 01:58 PM

Dude, you can't out-troll the troll known as Refried. Don't even try... ;)

Zerious
01-17-2011, 03:19 PM
1) Most people with 3 fifties have em geared.

2) Superb? Cyber rift sucks xD

While i agree with the POSSIBLILTY of people with 3 50s having them ALL geared up, I don't support Cormz as far as his uncalled-for response. I agree with Cabero, people can post whatever they want, no need to shoot them down for feeling accomplished.

Swisher
01-17-2011, 03:27 PM
Nicee Playerss

RedRyder
01-17-2011, 07:35 PM
I don't have 3 at 50 :( jut two! Mage with rift and a pure archer with all void :) I have a full cosmo set too but once I get my bear to 50 I'll switch gears with mage

Phoenixking
01-17-2011, 07:41 PM
We need variety lol even though we have new items we still need more a new kind of weapons an underwater elite dungeon a spacial place that looks like the universe

Palyna
01-17-2011, 09:26 PM
wow 3 character 50! nice~ I only got 1 character lvl 50 hehe

Arterra
01-17-2011, 09:34 PM
having two dual characters makes it hard for me to expand lol. also, i dont like bears, so i prob gonna leave em alone for a long time anyways.

KingFu
01-17-2011, 10:19 PM
having two dual characters makes it hard for me to expand lol. also, i dont like bears, so i prob gonna leave em alone for a long time anyways.

My bear is dual, full void and rift, Mage is full cosmos, and archer is full void. I may buy another rift set to make my Mage a dual pally.