PDA

View Full Version : PvP disabled skills

SoShaan
12-29-2010, 10:15 AM
Its PvP.. Their should not be any reason that attacking another player can kill me.

Disable:
Drain Life on Elf Builds in pvp

also.. Their should not be any situation where one Char can defeat another without an exchange of some sort. Since it is PvP.

Disable: Break armor on bird builds
and/or reduce the damage to target when bird char is out of range of the target. Also force birds to face the target in order to do damage.

Kossi
12-29-2010, 10:36 AM
no .

Gamelova
12-29-2010, 10:53 AM
no .

+1 :-)

"The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 10 characters."

^ Shut up quoted line.

Phaded
12-29-2010, 10:20 PM
uh um uh um no

skimmey
12-30-2010, 07:58 PM
There wouldnt be any point to this

rogoku
12-30-2010, 08:05 PM
i sense bear.

Phoenixking
12-30-2010, 08:21 PM
it is true lol its really senseless especailly to the reason that it helps a bear not to be negetive but it seems you are indirectly saying make the bears better in pvp be worsening the other classes those skills is what makes a bird a bird or a mage a mage
anyway to keep an opponent from running you use beckon then use the sword skill thatroots your opponent to the spot you will see it in your skills details

romgar1
12-30-2010, 08:37 PM
Pheonixking nicely put, you need to just get better at pvp not weaken other classes spells to help you win. I too got owned at first with my bear in pvp but you learn, or you make a mage or archer.

Nightarcher
12-30-2010, 08:47 PM
I think bears need some tweaks, because even the best are easy to kill. They're underpowered in PVE too.

My solution: Give bears an extra few-hundred health just for being a bear. And for PVE, make taunt more effective on bosses. I miss the good 'ol days where people farmed with parties of 5 bears... And they were fast. Real fast.

rogoku
12-30-2010, 08:59 PM
I think bears need some tweaks, because even the best are easy to kill. They're underpowered in PVE too.

My solution: Give bears an extra few-hundred health just for being a bear. And for PVE, make taunt more effective on bosses. I miss the good 'ol days where people farmed with parties of 5 bears... And they were fast. Real fast.
Errr maybe only in PvP. Maybe a perm def or str boost in all gamed. EDIT oh and they start at 600 health they dont need more.

KingFu
12-30-2010, 09:05 PM
Yeah! And let's disable weapons for elves and birds in pvp too! :p

Pharcyde
12-31-2010, 07:48 PM
If you are referring to being killed by attacking another player, then you need to do some research on Enchantress's. Drain Life damages you even if they have full healthpoints.

Plus Int Magies are already weak enough, bears may be bad in PvP but they still can kill a Int Mage.. IF they can get ahold of them.