PDA

View Full Version : Locked grand crate of the watch

Sean Low
05-27-2014, 11:37 PM
I have open more than 90 locked grand crate of the watch , don't have a single mythic in them. Only gold, platinum and legendary staff. Is it common? Cause it's said will have mythic and arcane staff, as I have spend hundred of dollars on arcane legend.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sean Low
05-27-2014, 11:49 PM
My
Name in game ->Wongbatan can sts please feedback:) many thanks , u can check my record of the locked I open?? As you can see I spent a lot
On this awesome game.

sciucafez
05-28-2014, 12:23 AM
My
Name in game ->Wongbatan can sts please feedback:) many thanks , u can check my record of the locked I open?? As you can see I spent a lot
On this awesome game.

Just in case, there are so many people that open locked crates almost 300-500 locked got nothing. And in the other side, some one just open 1 locked can get arcane or mythic item. So don't be upset, its just depend on your lucky to get it. Last event i opened 100 locked and only got 3 mythic item.

ibighunk
05-28-2014, 09:00 AM
Simply sell 100 locks and buy a mythic helm u get a mythc helm or armor simple is that. :-)

Jenvy
05-28-2014, 10:24 AM
I've opened almost 5 times that many. Not one mythic. Not one arcane. Basically given up.

Just farm locks and run elites, and earn your mythic gear like I did. I personally would rather run with someone who has BIS pinks and mythics but knows the ins and outs of their character, instead of a noob who spent thousands of irl dollars for full myth/arcanes (and there are a lot of those people).

GL.