PDA

View Full Version : well ...

Burningdex
05-28-2014, 03:02 AM
its funny you know to say i teust some people in this game more than i trust some of my irl friends

school has been picking up and i cant keep wasting my life away ( and grades i guess >.>) because im addicted to this game ..... so im taking a long break to clear my head and to get back on track with school work
this game has been with me since 2011 and it has helped me through my ups downs highs and lows
there are some amazing people on this game and i am goad i have met them as they really have changed my life in the digital and rl.

its sad that this community is slowly falling but this place will always be like a 2nd home to me.

i have lost many hours sleep during double xp weekends when im grinding a toon or helping a friend.

This community has been truly lne of the greatest gaming communities i have ever met and i would like to say thanks to a few people ( no particular prder so dont get picky >.>)

darth- dude im going to miss u heaps i owe u like 1m plus in gear and yet u still lend me more :3
u have been probably one of my closer friends on this game and i will never forget u. U have also taught me that if i keep trying i can really achieve my goals

scary- ... where to start u have been with me from the start of my pl career and have never really left me or ignored me though we live on different sides of the world and ur never on when im on it brings a smile to my face to see u on and to talk to :) whenever i have some random irl issue u always help me over fears and advice

jun- probably the best 30 mage and a close friend of mine havent known u for as long as others mentioned but u are always going to be one to remember :)

burst- massive massive help with gear and very friendly also probably alot older and woser than i am :p been great knowing you and will never forget u

rescind- always there for me and i helped u get dat pink frog u wanted :) also will be missed and dont ever quit 30 bird or i will be upset as i myself am regretting leaving.

laar- guildie and long time 50 friend helped me with gear and everything <nerf> has turned out great and im glad i could be part of it.

chan - gave me my first 51 set and probbaly THE nicest person on this game always there to lend a hand and i really hope u read this.

all my 30 & 51 freinds- best of luck and hope u go well ig and irl

(sorry if i have missed anyone :3 minds slightly cluttered and frantic atm)

will be gone if im on ill be on assignments probably

and darth just pm me if u want ur set back :3

will stay on forums to help the newbies and continue with the gossip etc but for now this is goodbye

~burn(cameron)

Oldcoot
05-28-2014, 03:13 AM
GLinRL

Killmeplox
05-28-2014, 04:37 AM
Bai

Rescind
05-28-2014, 04:59 AM
Be back soon! We'll be waiting for ya
Hopefully I won't quit by then.
Anyways good luck in irl and studies
Best of wishes,
Res

programmed
05-28-2014, 06:14 AM
Come back soon! Hope you can fix things irl. Good luck bro.

Reunegade
05-28-2014, 06:30 AM
Bye bb

Burningdex
05-28-2014, 07:19 AM
D,: bes community i swear

Ssneakykills
05-28-2014, 07:50 AM
Bye dex although we met very recently was funny when I met you in your twinking range :) good luck at school

Waug
05-28-2014, 08:37 AM
Good Luck

Rot
05-28-2014, 09:24 AM
good bye ^_^

Laar
05-28-2014, 09:32 AM
Buddy,

Sorry to hear you'd have to go for now. You have to be among one of the most chill people I've ever met. You're a great friend, and I hope you remember that :D.

I got Nerf under control for now, but try to come back soon. Don't rush yourself at school though! It takes time to recuperate and Nerf has been going well by myself.

Of course, Ily forever! <33 :D ;)

- Dexter

Reunegade
05-28-2014, 09:40 AM
Pointdexteur*

SayCreed
05-28-2014, 10:01 AM
Nu.Dun go pls pls pls pls I give you a pretzel

Caiahar
05-28-2014, 10:17 AM
Quitting with me? Sure, ill take the offer!

Burstnuke
05-28-2014, 02:49 PM
D,: bes community i swear

How u gun forget about me :/ Gl in real life brotha!

Burningdex
05-28-2014, 03:41 PM
How u gun forget about me :/ Gl in real life brotha!

added in gonna miss u D,:

Laar
05-28-2014, 04:52 PM
Pointdexteur*
I'm changing my name to Dexter officially. No one calls me by my full name, so I'll have it changed legally this summer.

Sheugokin
05-28-2014, 05:06 PM
Awwww, so sad....... :,(. I can always help you with schoolwork lol, as long as it is 10th grade stuff and down lol.

Hardcorexd
05-28-2014, 05:53 PM
Buddy,

Sorry to hear you'd have to go for now. You have to be among one of the most chill people I've ever met. You're a great friend, and I hope you remember that :D.

I got Nerf under control for now, but try to come back soon. Don't rush yourself at school though! It takes time to recuperate and Nerf has been going well by myself.

Of course, Ily forever! <33 :D ;)

- Dexter

He is chill unlike other fishers crying for teaming I think he doesn't haha.

programmed
05-28-2014, 06:25 PM
Awwww, so sad....... :,(. I can always help you with schoolwork lol, as long as it is 10th grade stuff and down lol.

Or me as long as its not math or college stuff :)

Burningdex
05-29-2014, 12:33 AM

get out of thread plz

and guys i just struggle with english tbh top 20 in year for maths and language i just steuggle like hell with english :P

programmed
05-29-2014, 04:37 AM
get out of thread plz

and guys i just struggle with english tbh top 20 in year for maths and language i just steuggle like hell with english :P

English was one of my best subjects. Pm me, maybe I can help.

Jig
05-29-2014, 05:48 AM
Good luck bud! Make sure now do your homework, it helps a lot -_- not like me :3 and later when you got stuff sorted come back! Or never come back and live your life! Life is a lot more exciting then a pixelated mobilised game trust me

Burningdex
05-29-2014, 06:08 AM
thx guys D,: not tht i cant do school work its the my grades aee slightly undeer what i want and im missing rl opportunities cuz of this game

in top amd 2nd classes xD

will try and get help from u guys in the future :O

Hardcorexd
05-29-2014, 08:08 AM
get out of thread plz

Everyone has the freedom of speech if you don't like it I suggest you get out of this forums quickly.

Ssneakykills
05-29-2014, 08:24 AM

Why cause drama on a perfectly normal thread? Move on..

Laar
05-29-2014, 09:19 AM
get out of thread plz

Everyone has the freedom of speech if you don't like it I suggest you get out of this forums quickly.
The freedom of speech is a right that other countries don't have. If you choose to abuse it, you could lose that right.

Laar
05-29-2014, 09:31 AM
^^ Bam pwned, can't mess with downright facts straight from the book

SayCreed
05-30-2014, 04:38 AM

Did you hit puberty?

I want to take that right off you cause you are a retard and a pain in da ***

Burningdex
05-30-2014, 05:33 AM
large popcorn anyone ?

MightyMicah
05-30-2014, 08:41 AM
I've been where you're at before bro. Get those grades up, discipline yourself to stick to a strict schedule, and eventually you'll find that you still have a couple hours for games. I'd recommend deleting the game and forcing yourself to stay away from the forums for a bit. After a month, or maybe two, I imagine things will start getting better. Anyways, take care, bud! We'll all be here waiting when you get back!

(Also hit me up if you need help in school. I'm in college so I've got much pro-ness.)

SayCreed
05-31-2014, 03:54 AM
I've been where you're at before bro. Get those grades up, discipline yourself to stick to a strict schedule, and eventually you'll find that you still have a couple hours for games. I'd recommend deleting the game and forcing yourself to stay away from the forums for a bit. After a month, or maybe two, I imagine things will start getting better. Anyways, take care, bud! We'll all be here waiting when you get back!

(Also hit me up if you need help in school. I'm in college so I've got much pro-ness.)
I'd never do dat lel.K if I delete game wtb Xbox?Ps3?

Jig
05-31-2014, 07:28 AM
I'd never do dat lel.K if I delete game wtb Xbox?Ps3?

Got a point therrrreeee

Jyuu1205
05-31-2014, 10:04 AM
:((((((((((((( better come back!

MightyMicah
05-31-2014, 11:14 AM
Got a point therrrreeee

No he doesn't lol. Deleting pocket legends doesn't delete any data from the game itself because the information is stored online. Deleting the app merely causes you to not play it which is a good thing when you have school to do.

Xyzther
05-31-2014, 03:22 PM
No he doesn't lol. Deleting pocket legends doesn't delete any data from the game itself because the information is stored online. Deleting the app merely causes you to not play it which is a good thing when you have school to do.

He means if he deleted it he could still play on his xbox or ps3

PL•ayer
05-31-2014, 03:52 PM
Just read this... I hope it doesn't mean you're gone for good. :(

Although you view me as the one who taught you that if "you keep trying you can really achieve your goals", don't stress yourself out. I understand that you need to better your grades, but make sure you still enjoy yourself while out of school. Like Micah said, stop playing for around a month to "recuperate", but come back eventually :)

(Btw, grades aren't everything. Colleges look for people who love what they do and who pursue what they enjoy, not what would look good on a college application. Read this: http://mitadmissions.org/apply/prepare/highschool. And no, even though that link is from MIT, it doesn't mean that it only applies to MIT.)

I'll help you, just ask me ig, with pms, or right here. We're probably doing the same things in school, so it'll help me too :)

As for the gear, keep it lol.

And just in case you don't read the forums anymore, I have a confession to make lol. Nick isn't my real name, it's just my nickname (no, my name isn't Nicholas either, it doesn't even start with an n).

Best of luck.

EDIT: WOW that post was long xD

EDIT EDIT: and these edits are just making it longer...

EDIT EDIT EDIT: cheesiest post ever

Burningdex
05-31-2014, 04:34 PM
xD ik ur name isnt nick:3

and for all the ppl who said ps3 i only use mine to play wit friends xD

PL•ayer
05-31-2014, 05:22 PM
U only use PL to play with friends too lol^^

I'll tell u my real name when i quit or when I'm feeing rlly nice lol

Btw, ur English is pretty good, minus no capital letters and some typos lol... What in particular r u stuck on? Is it writing or comprehension?

Burningdex
05-31-2014, 10:29 PM
U only use PL to play with friends too lol^^

I'll tell u my real name when i quit or when I'm feeing rlly nice lol

Btw, ur English is pretty good, minus no capital letters and some typos lol... What in particular r u stuck on? Is it writing or comprehension?

ikr thts wut i told my mum she yelled at me for being in second class :o

i cant write essays to save mai life

PL•ayer
05-31-2014, 10:57 PM
ikr thts wut i told my mum she yelled at me for being in second class :o

i cant write essays to save mai life

Just gotta practice then lol...

Ull get better :)